i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg
>DeZ Jun4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun8
>Palmyra:SAA advances 10km in SE Palmyra, and gains more ground in N around Arak oil fields&town
>US strikes pro-gov forces 2nd time for entering "de-confliction zone" that don't exist
>SAA captured Dakwah hilltop - E Damascus
>SyAF bombs positions in Raqqa of IS & 1 group part of SDF
>Turkish-backed militants attack Kurdish forces in N Aleppo,Tall Rifaat city
>UN investigates reports of US bombing in Mosul that killed 80+ civies
>IS raids SAA in rural Hama, capture mines, arty shells, anti-tank missiles, AKs,2bulldozers+pickuptruck
>FSA attacks SAA positions in Zuluf area
>PMU liberates Safouk Border-Crossing into Syria
>50+ rebels defect to SAA in NE Aleppo
>WHITE HOUSE BLAMES IRANIAN VICTIMS FOR ISIS ATTACK
>Qatar puts army on high alert, Iran offers to ship food/water
>WHO:Yemen cholera cases pass the 100k mark
>Houthis claim hit a Saudi F16 over Sana

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/872856681327333377
twitter.com/VivaRevolt/status/872867336272871427
youtu.be/AEzooEZl3RY
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/872867411522924544
rt.com/news/391392-us-strikes-pro-government-forces-syria/
southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/1-94.jpg?x43560
youtube.com/watch?v=O_8ZLGx42XU
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/872869476584366081
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/872872018038984704
youtu.be/gV85rZrP54Y
twitter.com/CENTCOM/status/872821025284780032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

"CM attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia
Update:5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece....

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Breaking: US Coalition attacks Syrian Army near Iraqi border

>#Syria: The #US airstrike destroyed 2 pro-#Assad regime technicals northwest of #Al_Tanf today.

>#CENTCOM statement by @CJTFOIR about 3rd strike against #SyrianArmy and allies in the area of #AlTanf in #Syria

>al tanf soon lads :XddDDdDDD:

DEATH TO AMERICA

cant believe i actually voted for corbyn just to save syria
and i live in a swing seat so my vote actually matters

higher res

#BREAKING
#BREAKING

HUGE
HUGE

Military source to me: col. Soonski Tanafnov just met with the SAA's James Bond who repelled an Ayy LMAO backed jewish rebel offensive in Idlib tomorrow and killed 437.2 of them

Military source to me: col. Soonski Tanafnov just met with the SAA's James Bond who repelled an Ayy LMAO backed jewish rebel offensive in Idlib tomorrow and killed 437.2 of them

RUSSIAN AIRBASE HIGHLY ACTIVE, CHOPPERS SQUADRONS SEEN HEADING TOWARDS EAST YEMEN, REPORTS OF AIRBORNE OPERATION ONGOING THERE TO RETAKE BAGHDAD

RUSSIAN AIRBASE HIGHLY ACTIVE, CHOPPERS SQUADRONS SEEN HEADING TOWARDS EAST YEMEN, REPORTS OF AIRBORNE OPERATION ONGOING THERE TO RETAKE BAGHDAD

TOMORROW
TOMORROW

#Tanaf SOON lads!!!!11 xD :DDD LOL

Your vote did not go to waste!

Who else could you pick and what did they stand for ?

you did good m8

Cons, who want to lower immigration, keep refugees out, but bomb the shit out of thr middle East and continue arms deals with Saudi.
Lib Dems who have no chance of winning under first past the post.
UKIP who have no chance of winning under first past the post.
Greens who have no chance of winning under first past the post.

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! AT LAST, THE END IS NEAR!

WORLD WAR 3 IS IMMINENT!

8992 KHZ USB
8992 KHZ USB
8992 KHZ USB
8992 KHZ USB
8992 KHZ USB

SOMETHING UNUSUAL IS GOING ON

>#Qatar to meet with #Russia Sunday to discuss issues -Sheikh Mohammed

Well, one thing i appreciate about the Baathist regime and the IRGC is their maximalist approach to politics.

They just seem to give no fucks and will keep advancing anyways, regardless of these US airstrikes. In the world of cowards and cucks, this just might work. But who knows, Trump isin't as cowardly as Obama.

pic unrelated

>Military source to me: col. Soonski Tanafnov just met with the SAA's James Bond who repelled an Ayy LMAO backed jewish rebel offensive
I just fucken love ya buddy, no homo
Thanks for baking BASED baker!

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/872856681327333377

>Syrian #Kurds say they are ready to cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Syria (against Qatar/Turkey alliance)?

>Big Escalation:Coalition Airforce downed a Regime Drone that attacked Coalition Forces on the ground in Al-Tan

twitter.com/VivaRevolt/status/872867336272871427

Those dumbasses are literally asking for it now.

white and based

skyking skyking, we are live?

>SAA liberated Tal Umm Safia - Tal el Untut- Tel Mahfour - Tal Masqaba -Rajm alibil - Tal Dukhan - Tal al-Nayas - Tal al-Halaq - al-Mutla
Sweida.
youtu.be/AEzooEZl3RY
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/872867411522924544

it sure is strange how isis vanishes without a fight whenever us proxies move on them

>anzu_walks_into_al_bab.webm

Everything for my homies!

I get that you're a Jew and I like that you're contributing. But could you get a better source on that?

Yes, it is indeed worrying that IS resists when SAA closes in, finds time and resources to raid the deserts, but when SDF closes on them, suddenly all is quiet.
I was thinking about it, but it has to be a coincidence, I can't believe that they'd be operating with Mossad/western intelligence.

why do you love israel?

Now Turkey has even more reasons to stay close to Iran and Russia, great work Saudis and USA

Today's pic:
>how will Zein look in this one?

>Dillon said that a US patrol went outside the 55km deconfliction zone, when it was fired on by a drone belonging to pro-government forces analogous to the US MQ-1, which it then destroyed.
rt.com/news/391392-us-strikes-pro-government-forces-syria/

>NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN SYRIAN GOVERNMENT AND AHRAR AL-SHAM UNDERWAY IN HARASTA AREA IN EASTERN GHOUTA

It is expected that an agreement could be reached to evacuate the militants and civilians who want to go to Idlib or northern Aleppo countryside from the Harasta area. This will allow the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) to take control of this strategic district east of Damascus.

Ahrar al-Sham may want to withdraw from Harasta to avoid the Qaboun-like scenario where Jaish al-Islam, Ahrar al-Sham, the Al-Rahman Corps and Haya’at Tahrir Al-Sham (HTS) failed to defend the district and withdrew from it after losing dozens of their militants.

Moreover, Ahrar al-Sham is currently the weakest group in the East Ghouta region near Damascus. This is a result of the constant infighting among Ahrar al-Sham, Jaish al-Islam, the Al-Rahman Corps and HTS . Ahrar al-Sham considers itself a neutral party, and controls only a few sites in Eastern Ghouta, most notably Harasta.

southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/1-94.jpg?x43560

see full statement in

What you think it really is?

click that shit nigga!

it's only static, I am on USB... heard some radio chatter but it was in the background ... no skyking

>Iranian puppets bombed again
Theyre so dumb lol.

>/sg/ pretends to like Assad
>Still allows the traitors of /gwg/ to exists
Bakerybarrelbombing when?

>Assad's bodyguards are the people of Syria

Drone Wars SOON!!

youtube.com/watch?v=O_8ZLGx42XU

Oh boy... It keeps getting smaller and smaller everyday!

There was skyking just as i posted the link, as you said nothing anymore. I tried to check other known frequencies too but nothing

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/872869476584366081
>Breaking || Syrian Army & Allies liberate Abbasiyah area south of #palmyra

Thanks

Death to the US Government

Townsend has to hang, this motherfucker killed more civilians in Yemen, Iraq & Souria than all the actions combined in the last 20 years combined by RuAF.

Not the guy that was working on this earlier on, but here's my shot at colouring in that map.

I always get exited when the farts start

Or it can be a CH-4B a chinese uav used by iraqi forces. Notice the same shape as a MQ-1

Hungarian PM Orban’s govt to modify NGO law, in apparent retreat
Hungary will modify proposed legislation on non-governmental organizations that get foreign funding to address objections by the Council of Europe, the government said on Thursday, backtracking on some elements of the controversial bill. Under a bill drafted by Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s government, NGOs with foreign donations of at least 7.2 million forints ($26,207.55) must register with the authorities and declare themselves as foreign-funded. The government says the aim is to ensure greater transparency. “We have accepted the legal remarks of the [Council of Europe’s advisory panel] Venice Commission, but we could not accept its political judgment,” Orban’s chief of staff, Janos Lazar said. (Reuters)

UN Syria envoy praises Russia’s actions to ensure Syrian ceasefire
The UN special envoy for Syria, Staffan de Mistura, on Thursday praised Russia’s actions in Syria to ensure adherence to the ceasefire regime, the Russian Foreign Ministry said. De Mistura was meeting Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Moscow. The UN envoy also met with Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu and said that a monthly assessment of the violence level in Syria will be conducted. He said it was agreed at the meetings that violence has decreased significantly in Syria during the last month, including in de-escalation zones.

Yemen cholera cases pass the 100,000 mark - WHO
The number of suspected cholera cases in war-torn Yemen has risen to more than 100,000 since an outbreak began on April 27, the World Health Organization said on Thursday. The rapid spread of the disease through 19 of Yemen's 23 governorates highlighted a humanitarian catastrophe in Yemen after two years of civil war that has disabled most health care facilities, according to the UN humanitarian office. “To date, 101,820 suspected cholera cases and 789 deaths have been reported in 19 governorates,” WHO spokesman Tarik Jasarevic said. The WHO has warned that the number of cases could hit 300,000, but the daily number of new ones declined slightly in the week to June 5 to 3,432, compared with 3,651 in the previous seven-day period. (Reuters)

Hm would be nice if you could zoom in more.

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/872872018038984704
>Violent battles between Jan and Sham Corps band 13 inside maaret Naman in rural idleb, the victory you can control

Germany providing $3.9mn for refugees in Libya
Germany is pledging an additional €3.5 million ($3.9 million) to help improve conditions for refugees in Libya. On an unannounced visit to Tripoli on Thursday, Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel said many migrants in Libya “are in a desperate situation.” The money, to be paid by 2018, comes in response to a call from the UN refugee agency, UNHCR. Gabriel said the money will be in addition to Germany paying the “lion’s share” of a €100-million regional program run by the International Organization for Migration. It’s to be used to improve living conditions at refugee centers. Many refugees fleeing the Mideast and Africa transit through Libya before attempting the perilous journey across the Mediterranean to Europe. (AP)

Indonesia to build military bases near S. Philippines
Indonesia will build more military bases on some of its most outlying islands, including Morotai Island in North Maluku, which shares a border with the Philippine island of Mindanao, where Islamic militants have attempted to take control of a city, the Jakarta Post reported. Indonesian Military Commander Gen. Gatot Nurmantyo said on Thursday that plans to build a military base on Morotai Island were aimed at preventing militant groups from entering Indonesia. Gatot said once the new military facility was built, military equipment would be taken there. The government will start building the Morotai Island military base as soon as the one on Natuna Island, another of Indonesia’s outer islands in Riau Island Province, has been completed.

Homs CS, near the Lebanese border.

Breddy good!

This UN pro-Syria anti-Israel bias needs to stahp.
t. Kike McKike

The Tories will never cut immigration, they're globalist freaks

Homs CS, near the Lebanese border.

Allegedly missiles were launched towards southeastern Syria .

So democratic

How dare they! US might leave UN human rights due to it

SKYKING IS LIVEEEE!!!!

IAF strikes?

"Humans didn't invent human rights. God did."
t. Nikki Haley

Footage from Bi'r al `Abbasiyah south east of Palmyra
youtu.be/gV85rZrP54Y

Central Command reported earlier they were striking IS positions:
>twitter.com/CENTCOM/status/872821025284780032

?? not us.

they were launched from the sea apparently

Oh shit, maghrebi if you're reading this let's regroup in my house so we can watch Dr House in the basement ASAP!!!!!!

Next round of Astana Syria talks delayed - Kazakhstan
Russian-backed peace talks on Syria in Astana have been pushed back, organizers said Thursday, as key players wrangle over the future of fragile safe zones in the war-torn country. Moscow earlier said that it was calling a fresh round of negotiations in Kazakhstan’s capital for June 12-13 to try to shore up four “de-escalation zones” agreed in May between the talks’ co-sponsors Russia, Iran and Turkey. But Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov sais that Moscow was now looking to start the talks around June 20 as the various delegations had “turned out to not be ready.” Kazakhstan’s Foreign Ministry said it had been told representatives from the three powers would meet in their separate capitals in the “upcoming days and weeks.” (AFP)

>this is eggplant

this is eggplant, out!

Imagine everybody laughing at their center code name

Please be Kalibrs heading for Tanf

Polish president voices support for referendum on refugees
Poland’s president says he supports holding a referendum asking Poles if they want to accept refugees, but he says the vote should be held only in 2019 if the matter is still a “problem” then. Such a referendum would see Poland following in the footsteps of Hungary, where voters last year were asked if they wanted to resettle refugees in their country as part of a European Union program. Hungarians voted overwhelmingly against resettlement, but the vote had no validity because of low turnout. In Hungary, the referendum allowed Prime Minister Viktor Orban to keep his anti-migrant message on the political agenda. (AP)

8992?

yeah, switch to USB

eggplant is live

Who here has a fully equipped NBC proof bunker with 8 weeks of provisions and rifle in his basement?

Tip: it's a trick. He started the referendum thingy so he doesn't have to care until the time of voting about what EU throws our way.

disregard this transmission, eggplant, out!

Soros is not pleased with this NGO law.

I wish we knew where the stations were located at, it would be so much easier

>Road to T3 Station AKA SyrienBlitzKrieg
Predicted this

oh fug it's back

>tfw i live near the belgian nukes
i dun goofd anyway

he back!

8992 - USB

The referendum in 2019 would be tied to the parliamentary elections, he wants to guarantee the turnout and the outcome for both.

standby message of 48 characters follows!

>belgian nukes

I'll be facing the nukes like a man.

8992 - USB

Doesn't NATO store nukes in greece aswel?

>pro-regime UAV
wat

>spending trillions of dollars on millitary hardware
>making a coalition of many countries across the world againts ISIS
>advanced tracking and spying methods to track down ISIS leaders
>Using airstrikes to destroy their supply lines

Nah, fuck that. That will never work. This is clearly outdated, bigoted and male centered strategies. The real counter to ISIS is feminism. Not war.

BIJI BIJI BIJI

I got a comfy beach house, limes, cachaça and plenty of fishing gear. All will be well.

Iranian drone

Look up Broken Arrow
Not anymore