Saudi team ignores minute of silence

Saudi team supports terror in open:
Saudi team ignores minute of silence

youtube.com/watch?v=3KDCSvVxR_E

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2017/06/08/saudi-arabia-soccer-team-declines-moment-of-silence-for-england-terrorist-attacks-citing-culture/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying soccer players here know English, or anything beyond first grade
Was it announced in Arabic?

is it hard for you to act like humans? even for a minute? must be...

Answer the question cuck and think for a second, and no not of Somali cocks.

they really dont care. fucking savages!

1 million dead Iraqis that Bush killed never got even a mention. Why are whites such faggots about their dead?

You continually fail to realise that you are literally subhuman and no one cares about brown people

are you iraqi?

Moron

Your national fa "could not be persuaded" to participate.

>dont care about brown people
>get offended when they dont care about you

Well you see the problem is that this goes both ways

Source?

this tbqh

yeah but they weren't white.

These two fucking faggots.

>The FFA was further advised by Saudi team officials that this tradition was not in keeping with Saudi culture and they would move to their side of the field and respect our custom whilst taking their own positions on the field,” the FFA spokesman said. However, as the Independent points out, Saudi club teams have in the past observed moments of silence on the field. Al-Ahli Saudi FC paused for one ahead of its Qatar Airways Cup friendly against Barcelona in December, an acknowledgment of the plane crash in Brazil that claimed the lives of multiple Chapecoense players
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2017/06/08/saudi-arabia-soccer-team-declines-moment-of-silence-for-england-terrorist-attacks-citing-culture/

>Wahhhh they are mean and bullying us.

You are such bitches.

Why should they care about a moment of silence for a self induced problem? The West wants to be cucked. They like it.

>flag
time to kys

all shitskins want to live outside their shit countries, because its soooooooo shitty there, even africa is better

nice try subhuman you instigated this war

oh no.... that sucks

>saudis acting like subhuman scum

what else is new

I'm sure everyone's real fucking torn up about the sluts who died at the ariana grande orgy.

Yeah and we let them in and then complain when they do shitskin stuff.

They are killing our people in mass and our only response is to have a moment of silence, and it is somehow their fault that they don't want to join in our weakness.

This is the victim giving his attacker the stick he uses to beat him.

Ok if accurate then they're just assholes.

Do you guys think Qatar is going to be a warzone

Just be glad they didn't try blowing anyone up, they showed great restrain.

Well done Saudi's!

>newfag
Lurk more faggot.

I think we´re all just waiting for you to bomb them desu

Soon

No.

It was discussed beforehand. They knew.

Are you the same shill from the other thread? You must be working the nightshift in Ramadan. Lots of riyals in overtime.

One white life is worth 100 iraqis

We all ready did that and then Obongo used our power and influence to let them into Europe.

I'm just tired of our people being the eternal victims. If you act like a victim you are going to be victimized.

well it´s either us or them

Well they don't care about terrorists attacks in europe same way we don't care about terrorists attacks in the middle east so there is nothing wrong with that.

im fine if thats the way they want it, but then they dont get to come to europe

Digits, Please bring WAR to these slime

pom po-po-po pom

Get ready your boipussies then Sauds wolwes are coming

tvh i wouldn't respect it if it was for some dead mudshit in the golf or anywhere else

what part of that makes him a newfag, goat fucker?

western militaries and their puppets kill hundreds of muslim children everyday.

muslims keep fighting until justice is served.

future belongs to us. you are falling civilization.

we don't give a shit about your feelings.

The same part that makes you one, faggot :^)

What does the minute silence help? Also i donf give a shit about victims in some country that brought it up for themselves

>future belongs to us

hows that been working out for the past several hundred years? still a shit hole, still can't even get along with different sections of your own religion.

you really need to get your dick out of that 9 year old and learn how to shit post, abdul.

weak, and they say we are low test...

b-but muh freedom

b-but muh aicha

Impressive mspaint skillz m8, i r8 3/8.

>implying i would waste time in photoshop for a sandnigger

But you just did faggot.

Glas it

it was mspaint retard

>1 million dead Iraqis
99% by other muslims, they were offered democracy and freedom they chose barbarity

>Saudis don't know english
Nice try. Your whole economy is from sell oil to Anglos

Will Turkey side against the Saudis to help Qatar?

TV2 Sporten (Norwegian sports channel) shared an article about it. Most comments were something like "why don't we honor the millions killed in the middle east" by some leftist while arabs replying "agreed" and other apologist idiocy.