Just realized Utah has opted for Firing Squads

Is Utah the most based state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqx18CHDxbI
lawofficer.com/laws/utah-will-use-firing-squad-for-upcoming-executions/
standard.net/Courts/2017/04/10/Utah-DOC-releases-protocol-for-executions-by-firing-squad
standard.net/Courts/2017/04/10/How-Utah-s-execution-by-firing-squad-works-department-of-corrections-death-penalty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

do you live there?

maybe

>five guys with guns
>only one has the real bullet
>hurr durr "We don't want executioners to feel guilty"
>lay there, bleeding out, while five guys reload with randomized bullets

This is just another government scheme to make five men do the job of one.

I personally would like to have all of them having a real bullet, and I would like them to shoot me with a .308 or something like that....but not in the head.
I want to be there while death approach me.

Maybe all 5 men will have real bullets?

maybe they will use a turret instead of men?

Pretty much, I bet a lot of people would jump the boat to shot someone dead from short-range and get paid for it.

I thought only one had a blank and four have real bullets.

What about cannons, 5 men to light a fuse each, but only 1 cannon has a cannonball in it.

What I don't get is why everyone are such pussies nowadays? I know I wouldn't get PTSD if my job was to shoot some criminal who had a rape/murder rampage. Am I just a psychopath for having no problems with this?

that'll work. How about mortar teams? this way they can put their accuracy to the test.

Yeah, it's 4 real and 1 fake.

No you wouldn't and executions in civilized countries have always been like this. It's definitely nothing new.

The manner of execution should be free chosen by the condemned but must adhere to the following conditions:
>must result in permanent, verifiable death
>the condemned must be the ONLY casualty, no death by bombing a group of people with a suicide vest ir some shit
>must be timely
>must be feasable (no wanting to be executed on the Moon or some shit)
>must not cause harm to fellow persons or damages to public or private property

Hell, you could start a pay-per-view channel on it and it would fund itself.

I've always been a fan of compulsory medical experimentation.

May as well get some use out of them.

dunno why every other state uses a complicated injection process when a 30 cent bullet in the back of the head is far more effective and in many ways more merciful

>place them in an old Circuit city
>strobe lights, no sleep, constant shopping experience with poorly trained part-timers.
I want to know how much customer service a person can take before breaking and killing everyone.

Firing squad is the most humane method, and it has a failure rate of zero. Which is what you can't say about electrocution, deadly injections, hangings etc.

How about giving 5 guys sticks of dynamite so they can shove inside the criminals mouth
Each stick has a different fuse and they all get lit at the same time
The fuses are only slightly longer or shorter, so you can't tell easily which one is longer on a glance
So they shove it in the mouth, run away and it explodes, destroying both the criminal and whatever evidence of which stick exploded first

This is due to a misreading of the bible by the mormons.

The bible states that without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sins.

So basically the mormons believe that by executing someone by shedding their blood, their sins are forgiven them.

Mormons are going to be one of the most surprised groups in hell.

Simple, give them a choice; firing squad or hanging.

Both are cheap, effective, and don't require the state to maintain millions of dollars of infrastructure

They use Winchester 30-30 iirc

Do a tv show like The Running Man.

beautiful

What happened to the good old day when we just shot them in the back of the head?

It's connected to the Mormon doctrine of blood atonement. They publicly deny it, but ask an old-school, pre-PC, 1950s Utah hick. You'll hear some crazy stuff. Pic related.

Back to /x/ you faggot

We should stick to hanging

Lethal injection is creepy as hell to me and electric chair seems too medieval

youtube.com/watch?v=cqx18CHDxbI

Why not just giving some drugs to make the person numb, and a big quick shock to make them go quicc

cruel and unusual, even for Utah

>Give all five blanks

That would be humorous.

It's a historical/mormon thing. Blood atonement; some crimes are so bad that only the spilling of the perpetrator's blood can make up for them. Not based just that they can't get away with beheadings and they want to spill blood so guns it is.

>haha got you good that time Steve! Ok lets hurry and shhot this guy so we can go to lunch.

It's not a Mormon thing. Europeans have been using firing squads since we invented guns. Utah is just one of the last places that jewish humanism hasn't reached yet

This is true. They would kill murders and people who race mixed using this method. Also Utah has some weird lower age of consent laws because of their Mormon past.

Wat

lawofficer.com/laws/utah-will-use-firing-squad-for-upcoming-executions/

standard.net/Courts/2017/04/10/Utah-DOC-releases-protocol-for-executions-by-firing-squad

standard.net/Courts/2017/04/10/How-Utah-s-execution-by-firing-squad-works-department-of-corrections-death-penalty

>The inmate is allowed to speak for no more than two minutes. If the inmate swears, he/she forfeits the remainder of the two minutes allotted for last words.

God fucking damn I love my state.
>buy guns by walking in the shop
>no registry
>open carry everywhere
>modest wholesome values
>nothing ever happens here
>98% white

How the fuck can you hate?
Of course we're the most based.

Indonesia has 12 men in firing squad, three will be issued live rounds and rest will get blanks. Last time they executed someone two executioners who had live rounds missed.

I think Thailand used to have the best method. One executioner and tripod mounted machinegun for each convict, one pull from lever and machinegun dumps entire belt. They ditched that in favor of lethal injection.

I was considering moving out there a while ago but didn't go because of family issues.

Where would you recommend going for cheap land in a rural area?

Will the locals not like me for being non Mormon?

>cheap land
Southern Utah. Anything south of SLC is going to be reasonably priced. Mostly farmland out there.
>Will the locals not like me for being non Mormon?
No not really. They'll welcome you and tell you that you can come to church with them if you want but so long as you're not hanging dragon dildos outside your house for cockmas they'll be friendly.

I count 5 jobs created instead of one

brilliant!!!!!

So, White paradise?