Why are people on this board so disgusted by "animal abuse"? Animals are literal subhumans, who cares if they suffer...

Why are people on this board so disgusted by "animal abuse"? Animals are literal subhumans, who cares if they suffer? If it takes 100 tortured animals to make 1 human's life even a little easier then so be it, it's not like their well-being has any value at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/genesis/9-3.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb4pMJKtu7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's a mudslime thing and they'd like to be as non-muslim as possible

because it's nigger behavior to abuse lesser beings to quench your bloodlust, faggot

sage

Animal abuse is one of the highest forms of degeneracy, and a sign of deep mental issues

>doggo

back to plebbit, turbocuck

because empathy, compassion and morals

My only thought is you'd have to be a nigger to lack the empathy to hurt an animal without reason. Just don't live around niggers or any variation of shitskin. Animals are worth more than them anyway.

>t. libshits and muslims

I hope you hang

cats are for fags and women

Compassion and empathy. You don't have it. Which means your brain is somewhat defective and not fully developed. That's the case with sociopaths. They don't have a fully functional brain.

This makes you subhuman. Not as human as the rest of us. So one must ask, what value is your well-being? Because sociopaths are animals in human skin that haven't evolved like the rest of us.

I take so much joy in knowing there's a very high chance your life is miserable financially, sexually, intellectually, etc.

Exactly. Although I'd argue they are psychopaths (or anti social personality disorder) instead of sociopaths

I'm talking about the numale language, faggot

Drunk hicks do it to feel superior about their insubordinate lives. It shows inferiority to peers cuz you need to beat an innocent animal

>Hating on man's best friends
kys

biblehub.com/genesis/9-3.htm

Though your statement is accurate I have heard that some sociopaths empathize with animals far more than human beings

>nigger behavior
>lyke who cares?

You're Chinese, correct?

>This makes you subhuman
Now you sound like the sociopath.

who's to say what lives do or don't have value?

I eat meat but I'm not edgy about it

Because one of the things that makes us humans different from other species is compassion. True evil comes from unecessary harm or needless killing. Empathy whether you like it or not, is a basic human trait.

I agree, animals aren't human and shouldn't be treated as such. The Jews made us soft and the growing "love" for animals is a clear sign of that. If you don't even have the balls to kill a chicken how are you ever going to kill muslims and niggers during a race war?

Serial killers almost always started with torturing animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb4pMJKtu7E

He's right you know.

if you are a sociopath,you don't have a fully formed brain. You are defective.
[ ] not told
[x] harriet toldman

/thread

The life of one loyal, sweet doggo is worth more than the lives of every nigger and Muslim on planet earth put together.

Animal rights are one of the very few things leftists got right.

Because i feel more empaty for a chicken or fly for that matter than sandniggers

i love my wee cat so much
he's just a little old thing now
get gassed poofag

Why are people on this board so disgusted by "human abuse"? Humans are literal subaliens, who cares if they suffer? If it takes 100 tortured animals to make 1 alien's life even a little easier then so be it, it's not like their well-being has any value at all.

If you do not accept this justification of human murder you cannot apply this justification to animal murder.

The problem you have is that you don't know your place in the universe and assume it's at the top.

Here is the crux of your problem. There are beings more powerful than you among us and soon judgement shall depart from them.

To them, you are nothing more than an animal barely worthy of their consideration.

However, the consideration that does come from them will be based on how you perceive a lesser being to be.

Thus, if you see these animals as just that and not worthy of your mercy and empathy then that is how you will be seen by higher beings.

The opposite is obviously (and far more positively) true.

Or

If God argues one's worth from the perspective of "He feeds the sparrow" then who are you to criticize God for his care of animals.

Animals do not have free will, they are just beasts. It is horrible to make animals suffer, humans, sometimes thats okay.

Because most animals, especially beasts like dogs and cats, are innocent. They don't have ideals or values, they aren't capable of the higher thought that creates conflict between humans. They're just animals, they exist to exist and it's pointless to harm them if you don't get anything out of it like meat or population control.

Doggos have a very strong & powerful alliance with the Light!

Many are pure beings sent to help.

They are probably just virtue signaling, to make them look good

i really don't care. I just keep my animals nice and happy. People have it hard too, can't cry over everything that suffers.

>However, the consideration that does come from them will be based on how you perceive a lesser being to be.

I think you assume too much here. This is a human bias, there wont be any judgement whatsoever, no one will ever stop give 2 shits and come here to judge us.

because the is no gain from abusing an animal except the fulfillment of perverted fantasies, which makes it a degenerate and savage thing to do

Good doggo
Looks just like my old pal Junior, I miss him.

if have a dog and a sociopath friend, say goodbye to your dog

You say that now Kees but when the time comes will you truly have the balls? Are you capable of pulling the trigger and ending a life? Are you prepared to let blood flow?

All life has value user, but yours, I'm not sure anymore, you talk like a subhuman.

what if humans are spirit food grown for higher elemental beings and death is just the transition between life nd having your being devoured?

I can kill a chicken because I can clean and eat a chicken.
Theoretically I could do the same to a dog or cat, but I'd only do so if I needed food.

Killing an insane sand monkey who worships a pedophile warlord and thinks everyonje who doesn't should be killed is not a problem whatsoever compared with killing an innocent creature that has no intention of hurting me, unless I'm hungry.

This is my Caucasian Ovcharka and I'd fucking murder anyone for her! Many humans are worse than animals! A human can stab you int he back anytime, a good dog is always by your side... I never had a more devoted and protective dog than this one.

Here you have a proto sick-fuck.

no it isn't, treating animals like equals is though and is the highest form of cuckery. animal lovers are literally cucked by another inferior species, no wonder the west is so cucked these days and has so many animal rights lovers

The habit of casual animal abuse subtly infects human interaction.
Normalization of animal cruelty spreads out in all directions like a shotgun blast to the head.
Animal abusers and thrill killers should be euthanized in PETA gas chambers (which actually exist).

>treating animals like equals

You can be their master without beating the shit out pof them you fucking retard.

>when your such a lonely autist with no social interactions you can't even figure out how to properly handle a dog without REEEEEing at it and beating it knowing it won't fight back.

i have a softspot for dogs, dont care that much about other animals unless its needless suffering

PETA is the biggest animal abuser tho. They would kill all animals so they could not be abused.

Does being cruel while killing an animal that bit you for no reason count?

Torture and abuse on animals without an actual goal is clearly a sign of danger for the rest of society as well. Literally as unnatural as homosexuality and transgenderism.

Causing unnecessary suffering is degenerate.

Only uncivilized faggots like to make another living thing suffer for no reason. Look at Muslims for example.

replace the word animal/s with Muslim/s or Jew/s and it makes you erect.

yes because the Muslims and the Jews are not innocent

you worship inferior species while treating them with care loving and nurturing them because you have a deep seated need to being unloved or cared for by your own mother. You do the same with immigrants and refugees, you're just too cucked to see it that the Jews have destroyed the part of you that innately made you the master of all animals and they your servant, not your master

>Animals are literal subhumans

So are you, but I still don't want to see your carcass dumped in its own shit on the back of a truck.

yet Muslims are absolutely conquering the west because the west has become so cucked that some worship animals like children

soy: the antinatalist's preferred protein

>abuse lesser beings to quench your bloodlust, faggot

I would love to see just what kind of lesser being you are, and abuse you in kind, faggot....

Empathy is what separates the white races from niggerfaggots like you.

White people try to domesticate wild animals, torturing animals for fun is straight nigger/arab shit and generally the first indicator of a future serial killer/mass murderer

Sorry that you're a black muslim OP.

This

also, underrated post

Some reactions you cannot help, however in principle hurting animals (or any living thing for that matter) should be purely instrumental. The reason why torturing animals is associated with sociopathy is that it demonstrates a fascination for creating suffering for aesthetic reasons.

Reminder that if you have no respect for animals you are not white

You hurt pupper, I hurt you.

You must have a small dick

This, whites are the master race because we are the Sheppards of nature.
Only niggers abuse animals

>says the fag who probly hates blacks and Muslims although they are lessers beings and wishes nothing more than destruction on them

animals waste our resources that we could use to feed starving people

All I ever see on Sup Forums is hatred, violence, extreme hatred, ideologies that involve killing minorities and certain religious groups, and more hatred.

...but you show ONE picture of a tortured animal and all hell breaks loose.

Sup Forums is hilarious.

Who's worshiping anything? My dogs will sit if I tell them to. They keep my house safe while I sleep.

Refugees can get a bullet, my dogs won't break into my neighbors house and rape his GF, a sandnigger will.

>muslims
Raping women, destroying our cities, spreading their toxic ideaology wherever they go and voting themselves into positions of power

>niggers
Raping women, destroyed the entire music industry with their thug rap bullshit, advocate violence on the streets, murdering cops, and the use and sale of hard drugs

>Dog
Barked at you once

myth

Because tortured animals taste shittier dumbass, the meat is harder.

Also, define human.

t. Xiao Chang

[swastikas in bark]

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD AND SHOULD BE SAGED

>DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD AND SHOULD BE SAGED

>One post by this ID

No assumption; just sharing how it is.

You use the word judgement, what I describe coming is an apocalypse.

Read Operators and Things.

To them, you are just a thing.

Thus it is not as much judgement as it is what I described. That which you give shall be given.

Are you saying "animal abuse" as in our farming practices or just out and out hurting animals for no reason? The former I don't give a fuck about but he latter is an early sign of Sociopathy.

I just like watching moralfags get triggered, don't see any reason to actually argue with them.

>Animals are literal subhumans
That is why they are simply animals you sperg, no need to additional adjectives.

More comics like this?

Animals seem to be conscious. It's moral to reduce the suffering and increase the wellbeing of anything conscious.

>Do you hate niggers and mudslimes?
Yes
>Would you stop them without having any of them suffer if you could?
Yes

If I could give niggers a pill that turned them in to good people, I would certainly rather do that than shoot them.

Being obsessed with animals is also a sign of sociopathy.

The time comes.

The second is here and waiting.

Islam will be utterly decimated; you will see your pathetic Azaezal, who you call Allah beg the Son of God for mercy.

Your mahdi is equally unimpressive. It to will bow it's knee to the Christ.

A plague visits Islam soon... Enjoy.

Fedoras believe humans are animals too

Die in a fire.

you're either chinese, an edgelord, or you were touched by your uncle as a kid

>why does anyone care if someone is hurting God's beautiful little creature friends.
Fuck of nihilist kid.

I'm not even a muslim you retard. I'm just a guy who can actually stand up for what he believes in or kill and eat an animal as needed or drop them for dead weight if necessary. People who worship animals are faggots and are the reason why muslims are taking over everywhere.
>Can't hit a fucking dog, could ever hit a muslim 'refugee'. Would literally watch daughter, wive, gf, mother get raped by shitskin like german tent guy you're so cucked

jaded people project humanity on animals because they are ostracized by society. Its no surprise so many people sperg out at the sight of animal abuse

I've hurt plenty of humans in fights throughout my life. I don't beat my dogs cause there is no fucking reason to. Jesus what is wrong with you.

subhuman detected. totally against aryan values.

And what value does your life have? Animals have helped man in countless ways. What do you contribute to the world? Shitstain

i see no animal worshipers in this thread
most animals are food and should be killed quick and painless, they are there to be processed not for some retard to practice on them before he moves on to people
i don't go about killing or hurting animals for fun but if a dog tries to bite my il kick his in the fucking teeth

I tend to agree. I think there's somewhere between needlessly hurting animals and being obsessed.

I don't know, Bud. I found it on Sup Forums