WATCH LIVE: President Trump's lawyer responds to Comey

youtube.com/watch?v=mjDNe9A0QfI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhvgwVG8MwA
circa.com/politics/comey-says-former-obama-ag-pressured-him-on-clinton-email-case
twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/872877807147286529
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/alan-dershowitz-schools-cnn-panel-‘it-simply-not-crime-president-exercise-his-consti
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/obstruction-justice-case-totally-dismantled-senator-risch
nytimes.com/2017/05/16/opinion/trump-comey-obstruction-justice.html
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2hidbegExLw
twitter.com/passionatechica/status/872897335071789058
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is this Shit starting? Do I have time to get comfy?

I can't even

Why do you need a non-leaf thread?

'muricans here only you poo in loo, go hang out with the leafposters if you don't like it

when is this jew face lawyer going to actually come out? shit was supposed to start an hour ago

Comey mighta fucked himself with the memo. Read details in the statement here.

PragerU Live: Legal Scholar Ilya Shapiro Discussing James Comey's Hearing (6/8/17)
youtube.com/watch?v=yhvgwVG8MwA

I know this question has been asked before, but where is the jew?

'Murican transplant from the leaf thread reporting for duty.

Why the fuck is everyone calling Comey the president? Even the lawyer just said it.

It started

How did you get this?

he's the tallest, therefore he's the president

That is one fine looking (((laywer))).

is comey in trouble now?

Lol that is the same exact shit the lawyer said, White House insider user here?

The swamp is getting COMPLETELY FLUSHED. Holy fuck, it's happening!

"some satellite associates of his that did something wrong"
"Trump did not exclude anyone with that statement"
The president never suggested that Comey stop investigating anyone, including to "let Flynn go"
He DID say "General Flynn is a good guy, he has been through a lot. How is he doing?"
Rogers testified that the president never directed him to do anything wrong, and NEVER pressured him to do so.
He also never told anyone he "expected loyalty" in form or substance.
It is overwhelmingly clear that there are some that will attempt to undermine this administration with leaks of classified information and privileged communication. COMEY HAS ADMITTED TO LEAKING THIS PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.
Friends of Comey stated he disclosed conversations with the president to them, including memos and a classified document. He authorized them to leak those documents to "PROMPT THE APPOINTMENT OF A SPECIAL COUNCIL". The NYT was quoting from these memos BEFORE a Trump tweet which was supposedly the reason for initiating the leak.
The president was NOT being investigated. The committee today confirmed this.
NO QUESTIONS GOODBYE

FUCK YEA NIGGA

circa.com/politics/comey-says-former-obama-ag-pressured-him-on-clinton-email-case

HE CAVED IN TO THIS ALSO AND DIDNT REPORT IT

That was intense. Trump is going after Comey hard, just accused him of illegal leaking.

Where's the Britain election live stream?

I didn't wanna see him have to go down for trump.

How the fuck did you get this? Is it publicly available somewhere? This is actually word for word what the lawyer said

Wait, so Comey leaked before the "tapes" tweet? He lied while under oath. Holy shit he's fucked.

Probably Baron posting on his quantum computer.

OP. how you make Youtube goes dark?

That was nice t.b.h.

you've got your own thread, fuck off we're full

GUYS THEY RELEASED IT RIGHT BEFORE HE CAME OUT TO SAY IT, IT WAS ON FOX NEWS EVEN BEFORE TRUMPS LAWYER CAME OUT, BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED THAT JUDGE NAPOLOTANO OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS TO COMMENT ON A SMALL PART OF IT.

So basically this will end up being Trump's vs Comey's word.

No proof, no case. Period.

how can anyone spin this? The dates match up. Comey leaked before the tweet.

Screenshot before twitter corrects the record

im sure someone is already on it

Trump's attack jew is on the ball

twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/872877807147286529
google isnt hard

Starts 53 minutes in jesus christ

are you high?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/alan-dershowitz-schools-cnn-panel-‘it-simply-not-crime-president-exercise-his-consti

///Obstruction Of Justice Case Dismantled By Senator Risch
Risch: "Boy you nailed this down on page 5 paragraph 3, you put this in quotes, words matter, you wrote down the words so we could all have the words in front of us now. There are 28 words there that are in quotes and it says, 'I hope', this is the President speaking, 'I hope you can see your way claer to letting this go, to letting Flynn go...I hope you can let this go.'"

"Now those are his exact words, is that correct"

Comey: "Correct."

Risch: "And you wrote them here and you put them in quotes?"

Comey: "Correct."

Risch: "Thank you for that. He did not direct you to let it go."

Comey: "Not in his words, no."

Risch: "He did not order you to let it go."

Comey: "Again, those words are not an order."

Risch: "He said 'I hope'. Now, like me you probably did 100's of cases, maybe 1,000s of cases charging people with criminal offenses. And, of course, you have knowlege of the 1,000s of cases out there where people have been charged. Do you know of any case where a person has been charged for obstruction of justice, for that matter of any other criminal offense, where they said or thought they hoped for an outcome?"

Comey: "I don't know well enough to answer. And the reason I keep saying 'his words' is I took it as a direction..."

Risch: "You may have taken it as a direction but that is not what he said. He said, 'I hope.' You don't know of anyone who has ever been charged for hoping something, is that a fair statement?"

Comey: "I don't as I sit here."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/obstruction-justice-case-totally-dismantled-senator-risch
nothingburger.

po-tat-owned

You're right, maybe we should all get some sleep

I'm not shilling my dude why you gotta be like that famalam. I'm just saying someone probably capped it already

Tell Trump we love him, even if its a bit of a moron he's still better than Killary

I have not seen it, have you????

FUCKING CAP IT NOW, DONT ASSUME YOU SUMMER FAG

Post the actual article, not the Kremlin mouthpiece discussing it

>summer fag
>been here sine 2007
stop hurting my feelings

That's a lot of work tho

Stop not capping it.

Ok well here is the first piece of the puzzle, now help me find the original NY times mention of the comey memos, they said they first reported on it Tuesday.

nytimes.com/2017/05/16/opinion/trump-comey-obstruction-justice.html

May 9th?

Good work user
Keep diggin and post it here.

Aaaaggghhhhhh

57 minutes of nothing until he goes on stage.
Good thing you can skip ahead.

The NY Times ran the story on the 16th of May from my understanding... so now I am fucking confused, Trump tweeted that on the 12th, so does that mean they know that he leaked it before the 12th and the NY Times had it and ran the story on the 16th?

Comey will go down for leaking and perjery and will drag the entire swamp with him. Trump will pardon Comey afterward. Comey is a double agent for America.

>this thread

Ahahahaha, is this the new Seth Rich where you losers spend countless hours trying to frame someone for a heinous crime despite no evidence?

OK STARTED TO MAKE THE MEME

THE STATEMENT READS:

THE NY TIMES USED LINES OUT OF THE MEMO THE DAY BEFORE, SO ON THE 11TH THERE IS A STORY FROM THE NY TIMES THAT REFERENCES THE MEMOS, FIND IT NIGGERS

IDK, both seem to be published Tuesday May 16. Trying to figure out archive.org wildcards

web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

Guys,from Hungary i dont even know who is jewing who anymore in burgerland.Y'all need a cleansing fire.

His dumb lawyer got the dates wrong. They wanted that article to be proof Comey leaked prior to the tweet, but it proves the opposite. This is some Mickey Mouse shit. How incompetent can a lawyer that expensive be?

Holy shit, a Trump insider is in my thread.

Look at the spell check marks.

Really PBS? An hour segment for a 3 minute speech? Just skip to 57 minutes in.

It doesn't say they had the memo, it said
> according to two people who have heard his account of the dinner.

Seems like a waste of time, although who are these sources?

So the sequence

May 11: NYT prints hearsay of dinner meeting
May 12: Trump tweets he might have recorded it
May 15 (monday): Comey tells his friend to leak memo
May 17: memo printed

It was a live stream you dipshit.

They didn't know when it was going to start so they were streaming so they would be live as soon as it started.

They'll probably post an edited version soon.

So another Comey lie? And another illegal leak committed by Comey?

I know what it was but that was hours ago. I call it laziness. Staff is probably hiding in their safe spaces crying that there was no Trump blowout today.

Even this channel has an edited version

youtube.com/watch?v=2hidbegExLw

Comey claims he gave memos to a friend after President Trump tweeted on May 12. NY Times dated May 11 quotes memos verbatim. #ComeyLied

twitter.com/passionatechica/status/872897335071789058

>I know what it was but that was hours ago. I call it laziness. Staff is probably hiding in their safe spaces crying that there was no Trump blowout today.

Good point, kek.

Yes, I started the thread before the statement started, thanks for posting the edited version.

That goddamn Jimmy McGill

NYT printed the original leaks on the 11th, which were apparently from conversations comey had with FBI friends about the dinner. Trump blames comey because he is the one in charge and told the wrong people.