Swedish mulatto attack in Napoli

A Swedish mulatto attempted an attack with a big knife against the passengers on a subway train. The fugee was disarmed by brave citizens and vigilantes. Some passengers got injured as they attempted to escape.

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/col-coltello-sulla-metro-feriti-nella-ressa-napoli-1407145.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ilmessaggero.it/primopiano/cronaca/napoli_coltello_metro-2491264.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Swedes are just like muslims if not worst.

>Sven decides to become a terrorist
>gets disarmed by civilians
Wtf is wrong with their testicles? Do they all take permanent testosterone blockers?

It is the Ramadan, it makes them weak and crazy at the same time.

Your newspapers actually say a person is a mulatto?

>rqce mix gois

We should ban all visas from sweden.

mulatto in not an insult, it means someone who has a white parent and a black parent.

>Your newspapers actually say a person is a mulatto?

>Un uomo di carnagione mulatta e nazionalità svedese ha seminato il panico nella metropolitana di Napoli: armato di coltello, ha spaventato i passeggeri. Alcuni feriti nella calca

should have done that long ago, there are tons of isis sympathizers here, roaches, arabs and maghrebis

Lol sempre altissima qualità.. Fratelli italiani- va bene congratulazioni sono perfetti

Contro il male mulatto

E tutti i africani sono orangutan subito spedire indietro a centro dal negro

The worst part is that when they try to leave Europe to join Isis in Syria they are stopped and forced to stay here.

because of eu I suppose

I know what it means. In Sweden they would never write someone's race or ethnicity. Most of the time they'll even omit their birth country.

Siete tutti fagioli merda cazzo

they would shoop their skin light and call them "mediterranean" or just "swedish"

i thought you gave them funding for weapons ahmed?

>It was a nigger
>Kikes controlling Gov gave it a Swedish passport.

Just annihilate Schengen and terrorists can't use Sweden as a backdoor, to ram it up your backalley.

Americano.. Sei anche un negroni davvero?

Because you are cucked

He tried his luck into a crowded metro, I think he was drunk.

wat

How dare they to fight back. Arrest those racists.

>nigger trying to out terror us
Its like they don't know what year of lead are

Here in Emilia it could happen

IRA > Le Brigate Rosse

"tanned swedish man"

>"Era un uomo alto di pelle scura, forse un mulatto

Swedish tanned confirmed

aren't some americans like 1/35 italian?

DELET THIS

>when you beat nigger in EVERYTHING
Anyway the years of lead weren't only the BR but a lot of other terrorist organization

>tutti fagioli

Sounds like an ice cream flavor for gays.

Nope, that would not happen as it would imply it was a darkie.
"Swedish man" is what they would write, not more, not less.

kek

fagioli fagioli give me the gay flavouroli

heil AxisBro

why is interracial so fucking hot and why are black so much better at pleasing women then whites? should we as white men just let our women to have black lovers so they can be finnaly pleased? our place should be to provide for them not to have sex with them with our pathetic penises. that feel when every single white girl, your gf or wife would prefer to get fucked by black bull

>mfw they don't even make differences between a nordic swedish and a fucking african ape

>Attacking people on a train
>Not expecting them to fight back
It's one thing to attack people on the street, when you attack people in a speeding metal tube with nowhere to go even the biggest of cucks will find their spines

Fuck off

Yes, it's really fucked

People in Naples are also used to murders, robbery, and criminal activities in general on a daily basis thanks to Camorra and a high crime rate

according to every stat out there blacks have 7,5 inches on average while whites 5,5, you cant run away from facts and white women are starting to finding out truth so no wonder they are jumping black dick in huge numbers

We have had cases of arab terrorists using Sweden as a base, committing terror in other countries, described in media "Swedish terrorists attack (insert European country here)"

>implying sheer length is the only cause of pleasure

Most numbers were self-reported and women don't give a shit about 2cm more if you don't have a house or a decent income.

width>lenght

Aren't people in Naples usually black?

This, porcoddio

>Naples
Good, that city is Brazilian favela and Detroit and Chicago tier of cancer that deserves to be nuked and independence from Italy with the rest of Campania region.

There's nothing good that comes from there anymore, that city occupies half of our news with crimes, homicides, ecological disasters, mafia and other filth.
Even their good food now has a high risk of being full of toxins.

I seriously can think which one of them would be more in danger in a clash of "Uè Uè Akbar" between Neapolitans and Muslim scum.

Similar Southern Italy candidate cities such as Rome and Palermo can also fuck off. Northern Italy has already enough problems with Milan, Turin, Genoa and Bologna anarchocancer and liberals.

>Roma
>southern city

You must not play team sports if you believe that.

Most people I've met in Milan during my Erasmus were southern Italian and looked arab or mixed

Your translator is a disgrace, look for a better software please

Milan is a clusterfuck of niggers, chinks and south american scum, come to Florence my friend, a true italian city

I will one day, Italy is great!

Florence one love

And as always
Pisa Merda

Non ho usato una programma di tradurre.. Io parlo italiano perché mio padre è di Toscana.. Non perfetto perché vivo in Germania.. Ma abbastanza bene quando torno in Italia per fare visitare con mia famiglia..

Scusi, se vuoi mangiare un po di merda keep calm and cazzo terroni

>Most of the time they'll even omit their birth country.

Or call them "swedes". As was the case with the ferry rapes, where the perps were black somalians. Born in somalia. Without any asylum reason.

They weren't "swedes" in any sense of the word. But of course there were no correction headlines made.
>they would shoop their skin light and call them "mediterranean" or just "swedish"

Indeed, they have years of experience. First they lighten the skintone and then they add a pixelation filter. Giving you the passive impression most criminals are just white to tan Swedish people.

The reasoning? "Black pixels would be prejudicing and targeting". Since they are a minority.

Eh... That's the way we are in the center/southern Italy.

Basically better looking Latinos with a bit whiter skin and more shades of hair/eye color than plain black and brown.

Also the thicc ass meme is real on girls in italy and mfw when I'm an Italian manlet first sergeant obsessed with ass

Don't worry your Italian is decent! Some minor mistakes, but we can understand.

Here in southern italy most people manage to get sandnigger tier color during summer. Looks good though

>Scusi, se vuoi mangiare un po di merda keep calm and cazzo terroni

wat

Grazie mille fratello.

Ho votato Lega Nord Salvini Indipendenza per padania!! LN Toscana!

It just said "Swedish tourist" in Norwegian media.

They ALMOST got me to believe it was a white Swede

Ay ee-o, parloh leetaliano baynay oh noh? Reespodeemee soobeetoe!

O scusi scusi signore supremo.. Ho pensato che abbiamo un piatto primo speziale di Napoli.. Farro con merda dal forno.

KEK

"Un Svedese abbronzato ha portato un po' di cultura a Napoli"

L'Italia e' un paese curioso , 1/4 della popolazione e' di razzisti che odiano gli stranieri mentre un altro quarto e' di cittadini del mondo che vorrebbero la Kyenge come presidente del consiglio

Swedes are just like muslims if not wurst.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Kyenge è un orangutan dobbiamo portare indietro a Africa

Naturschutzgebiet für Neger und andere Affen.

please do not respond to the nigger with a czech vpn, he's a joke

This sort of NIGGER needs to be gathered up, put in a big cage, and sank to the bottom of the ocean along with all of the Americans.

Milan is one of the worst, after WW2 literally gorillions of Souther Italian migrated to the Northern Italy to work for the industry and the trend is still alive, of course highly populated cities also attract illegals that can hide there safely and evade controls, they either do crimes or are exploited by the mafia to do the same.

You can have a taste of Milan by simply arriving at the Cental Station, it should be a no go area, first it was only gypsies and niggers, now it's gypsies, more niggers and more arabs literally everywhere. Even the police and army are assaulted there.

Cities like that somehow still vote 50% for libs, same for Bologna for example, the train station and the Montagnola Park right over there are a light version of Milan. Being filled with universities and "centri sociali" shilling for diversity and multiculturalism doesn't help either. I've studied in Bologna and every day there was like visiting some kind of islamic antifa hell, such a shame because the city is so beautiful if you don't look at the anarchist, antifa and nazifags graffiti wars and costant (((student organization))) clashes and protests all over the central part of the city.

Speaking of the Montagnola park, that shit is insane, after the immigrant ships crisis caused by the US the moderately big park is like 70% niggers and muzzies sleeping on the grass, in addition to the gypsies showering themselves in the fountains and thieves / pickpocketing youth and beggars, left and cultural centres project shows, arabic graffitis and gangs and shocked tourists. Not to forget they use that place to shit and piss too. I ain't joking.

Want to know what's most hilarious thing of this enrichment festival? There's a kindergarten building in the middle of this fucking part and as witnessed it keeps making the fence higher and bigger everytime I happen to cross this park.
>b-but muh walls

Facciamo un ronde strade nostre c'è italiani con noi

Senza problemi senza questi clandestini e Zigeuner

There's also a playground and picnic area, right next to the kindergarten, also filled with these people, especially divided in groups.
Guess who doesn't mind them and sometimes joins them? Some hints: dyed hair, degenerate piercings and tatoos, rasta and dreadlocks hairstyles, hippie and punk clothing...

Hmm...

i am going to floence for holiday. An tips on what to see and how to act aswell as understand italians?

>swedish mulatto

>implying nigger understand vpn

hes just a pickpocket on mcdonalds wifi

speak italian, otherwise they will hate you

They would either white-pixellate a pic or use a silhouette of a European native to illustrate the criminal. Just like they did when Somalis gangraped someone on a cruise.

>to see:
Piazza del Duomo, piazzale Michelangelo, Piazza della signoria, Santa Croce, literally anything around Arno river, Ponte Vecchio, piazza della Repubblica, Santa Maria Novella's church, Mercato di San Lorenzo. These are just some of the most iconic placea, the best way visit the city is just losing yourself in its suggestive streets, also check out "l'antico vinaio" behind piazza della signoria, it's a super famous restaurant, always full of people, you can find the best italian made sandwiches

>how to behave and language:
Just speak basic english and you should be fine man, act normally, we are pretty welcoming towards tourist

Wrong, those are french

nigger please I've been to your country, some young people are friendly to english-speakers but that's it

That's because your kin and albanians have been doing the literal same thing niggers do now for decades.

Maybe if you stopped being a gipsy that would be different...

On a serious note, dunno man, here in Florence people seem to accept english, we understand that italian is a fuckep up hard language to even comprehend

>Swedish caffelatte goes to Napoli
>Tries to terrorism
>Get confused as everyone around him is basically nigger
>Yells in anger "Napoli merda!"
>Tons of Napoli soccer fans beat the shit out of him
>Renzi wins the elections

Silly Italian. Swedish mulatto is an analytic statement.

Based Razzi and Bashar Al-Fazio

RELIGION OF SWEDES

#notallswedes

the new vikings

sweetie. mulatto is not an insult.
i swear, sweposters are so fucking brainwashed, its ridiculous.
if they called him a melanzane, that might be an insult.

>worst

american education

Maghrebis are Arabs.

lots of americans in ny and nj are 100% italian. after a few generations, the concentration varies, but italy has certainly left its mark here forever

He's right

i can see this in my mind
>weeee negrello, che fai paghi u biglietto del pulman?
>statte calme, butta via quel coltello altrimenti mo finisce male pette
>UAGLIO', ARRACCHISCIAMO STO CORNUTO NEGROIDE COSI SE IMPARA A VENI QUA A NAPULE A VOLERE COMANDA'
>we ragazzi, tengo un'idea maravigliosa, fingiamoci tutti feriti cosi non andiamo a lavorare e ce ne stammo a casa a nun fà nu cazzo ancoggi

sorry, not italians will never understand this

no

Actually he was white.
ilmessaggero.it/primopiano/cronaca/napoli_coltello_metro-2491264.html