Help me Sup Forums

I saw a black guy with a blonde girl today kissing at the Utrecht central station. It bothered me a little but when I got home I started having a panic attack, I can't breath properly. I walked in circles in my home for 20 minutes before I collapsed onto the ground. I also had the same panic attack last week when I saw a North-African walking with a Dutch girl.

All these foreigners in my country are really getting to me, help me here Sup Forums

Volhouden, onze tijd komt ook!

Get a proper education and know that people are just fucking people and that strangers shouldn't bother your dutch mentally disabled ass.

i was walking in bruges yesterday and suddenly a jew appeared a few feet away from me. i just wanted to gas him on the spot

Go to his country and fuck his women

sounds like they are middle class though

no upperclass woman would be with a negroid unless he was upperclass as well

The middle class (the people you see on the street everyday like this couple) are the brainwashed majority. Society's elite don't actually support diversity and multi-cultarilism, at least not for themselves.

your goal should be to become wealthy or powerful then you will have access to the population of women that are actually worth it and are not vapid and brainwashed to crave black cock

Traitors die before enemies user.

>Get a proper education
I agree with you, but never use this liberal trash argument again.

>having a panic attack over miscegenation in the current year + 2
OP needs to stop being a fag

>white """men"""
LMAOing at your life!

This is exactly why your women are dating the niggers. Cause you faggots are acting like THIS. Jesus get your shit together you faggot.

you're wrong man

Where I live the hottest rich girls will get with lowly niggers if they are "hot"

idc. white women are whores anyway, I'd rather colonize non-white pussy with my superior white genes

I would say "cucked", but you're obviously less than a beta-cuck because those sluts wernt even with you.

You are some kind of post-ironic cuckite.

>trading down
There is a reason the Northwestenrn European women is the pinnicale of beauty.

DAILY REMINDER THAT RICE CHASERS WILL HANG WITH COAL BURNERS

nice proxy

See a doctor

me too user. I cannot look at racemixers in my city without it ruining my day. Saw the cutest little loli girl at the station holding the hand of some massive nigger and honestly that it was it for the week.

>having panic attacks over seeing disgusting stuff
worthless faggot, I pity the women who have to resort to niggers because their men had become like you

Traitors die a thousand times before their actual deaths my friend.

Are you one of those buzzfeed faggots that posts stupid shit like that here so you can screenshot your anonymous post and a few responses to write an article about?

Tired of you unoriginal losers.

>go home to have a panic attack
that's not a panic attack, user. That's just you being a little bitch.

clearly your only option is to physically assert your dominance

Just a little help to you, user.

>It bothered me a little but when I got home I started having a panic attack, I can't breath properly. I walked in circles in my home for 20 minutes before I collapsed onto the ground. I also had the same panic attack last week when I saw a North-African walking with a Dutch girl.

>It bothered me a little but when I got home I started having a panic attack, I can't breath properly.

Yeah, and you wonder why women are repulsed by men like you?

I hope this is some joke.

I'm afraid you might be weak as fuck, transform that frustration into rage, use that rage to lift, become a man.

>cutest little loli

Like this?