50th anniversary of USS Liberty attack

To day is the 50th anniversary of the attack on the USS Liberty. The Liberty was attacked by Israel for 2 hours in the Mediterranean. The reason for this attack was they wanted to Nuke Cairo, Egypt. They attacked the Liberty to take out the radars of those who would see the attack coming ( US ). There have been reports that Israel wanted to drop a bomb in the Sinai, who would waste a nuke on a nothing mountain when you only have a couple. Just trying to get the truth out there. A WW3 first strike scenario was for a Russian first strike the first thing they would strike are the Canadian radar stations, our eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-nuclear-bomb-six-day-war-sinai-egypt-use-weapon-syria-jordan-iraq-a7774921.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McGonagle
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
vimeo.com/130021667
archive.is/Mjql3
archive.is/oLpX5
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM
youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A
tomatobubble.com/ny_times_uss_liberty.html
archive.fo/95aQd
usslibertyveterans.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I know you goys want proof but that would be a Federal Crime!!

Back then things like this happened all the time, and it's not because the Air Force was trying to kill us.

>The reason for this attack was they wanted to Nuke Cairo, Egypt.

Israel didn't have nukes until the 70s though.

Still a dick move on their part. Fuck 'em.

God damn kikes

They said in a report recently they had a couple (?) an were going to drop on a mountain in Sinai. check news reports 2 days ago. Not lying.

Link:
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-nuclear-bomb-six-day-war-sinai-egypt-use-weapon-syria-jordan-iraq-a7774921.html

the USS Liberty deserved it

Your country attacked an unarmed ship of your allies the USA. They knew what they were doing and kept up the attack. You will always be a KIKE!!

I can tell you first hand families in Va. Beach were ordered not to talk about it and it badly messed with their heads. "The Medal of Honor was presented to him, in secret, at the Washington Navy Yard by the Secretary of the Navy, rather than at the White House by the President.[4] This represents the only time a Medal of Honor recipient was awarded in such a manner. " en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McGonagle

>anniversary of something nobody cares about except hate groups

How about the survivors and their families?

This attack was not an "accident".

Hear the testimonies from the ship's survivors. Watch these documentaries:

>Dead in the Water

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

>The Day Israel Attacked America

vimeo.com/130021667

Read these articles:

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

archive.is/Mjql3

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

archive.is/oLpX5

>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

>McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty

youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

>Ray MacGovern On Israel attacking USS Liberty the truth must come out !!

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM

>Israeli Terrorism Against America

youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A

Jews / Kikes / in the oven it goes

>How about the survivors and their families?
The anniversary of their being financially compensated for the attack is something along the lines of forty-nine years, so if they still have a desire for unfulfilled vengeance--WHICH I HAVE NEVER HEARD THEY DO (it's only ever those aforementioned hate groups which try to resurrect the issue as being more than a footnote of history)--then that's lamentable, for one should not live in the past, but fruitless even so; for the sum total of America's succeeding fifty year close and cooperative relationship with Israel, as with those years preceding, vastly outweighs the not-so-hidden murderous designs of those who have the USS Liberty fresh in their memories.

>The anniversary of their being financially compensated for the attack is something along the lines of forty-nine years

The attack was deliberate. Being paid off by the country which attempted to murder them, or that killed their family members, isn't justice.

>so if they still have a desire for unfulfilled vengeance--WHICH I HAVE NEVER HEARD THEY DO (it's only ever those aforementioned hate groups which try to resurrect the issue as being more than a footnote of history)

Watch the documentaries above.

I kept scrolling, wondering if a thread would be here. Bless you OP for remembering. This shit must never be forgotten. Israel still deserves a severe punishment for this shit

tomatobubble.com/ny_times_uss_liberty.html

MAJOR BUMP!

There is detailed evidence from Liberty crewmen and other military and intelligence personnel that the Israeli attack was intentional. Numerous extremely high US military, intelligence, and diplomatic officials have espoused this view. Among them are:

Dean Rusk, Secretary of State under LBJ;

Richard Helms, Director of the CIA;

Rufus Taylor, Deputy Director of the CIA;

Clark Clifford, special assistant to the President;

Louis W. Tordella, National Security Agency (NSA) Deputy Director;

General Marshall Carter, former director, NSA;

Lucius Battle, former presidential advisor;

Major General John Morrison, US Air Force, Deputy Chief NSA Operations;

Oliver Kirby, former deputy director for operations/production, NSA;

Lieutenant General William E. Odom, former director, NSA;

Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN, Director NSA 1977-1981;

Paul C. Warnke, Undersecretary of the Navy and later general legal counsel to the Department of Defense;

Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, Staff Legal Office for Commander in Chief US Naval Forces Europe and later Chief Judge Advocate General of the Navy;

George Ball, under secretary of state;

Dwight Porter, US Ambassador to Lebanon;

Lloyd M. “Pete” Bucher, US Navy, Commanding Officer USS Pueblo;

Captain Ward Boston, senior legal counsel for the Naval Court of Inquiry;

Rear Admiral Clarence “Mark” Hill, co-founder of the Naval Aviation Foundation;

Admiral David McDonald, Chief of Naval Operations; and

Vice Admiral Jerome King, Jr., Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

In 2003 the Moorer Commission, an independent commission headed by Admiral Moorer, reported on Capitol Hill: “There is compelling evidence that Israel’s attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew.”

The Moorer report went on to state, “In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen and an act of war against the United States.”

archive.fo/95aQd

Just a joke
How was copper wire invented ?
2 Jews fighting over a penny..

Haha, quality shitpost Shlomo. I'm still pissed at your shitty little country but that did make me laugh.

For sure

Who saved your ass twice
Oh yea it was the USA

BUMPING EVERY 10 MINS

MOST IMPORTANT THREAD ON Sup Forums RIGHT NOW, MUST BE SPREAD TO NORMIES

They were fighting for their existence.

They wanted US to nuke Egypt for them.

BUMPING EVERY 10 MINS! FUCK THE COMEY SLIDING THREADS

MOST IMPORTANT THREAD ON Sup Forums RIGHT NOW, MUST BE SPREAD TO NORMIES

50th anniversary! and Sup Forums is letting the world forget this day.. This is the hardest redpill to any military veteran

we must not allow this to happen. share on all normie websites

BUMPING EVERY 5 MINS now! FUCK THE COMEY SLIDING THREADS

MOST IMPORTANT THREAD ON Sup Forums RIGHT NOW, MUST BE SPREAD

50th anniversary

America to nuke Egypt, not Israel. America were actually really close to doing it iirc.

Bump

Bump. Kill all fucking kikes before they kill you, your family, your loved ones and your friends.

DO NOT LET THESE THREADS SLIDE:

Sup Forums will NOT let this day slide on the 50th anniversary

F for respect

does any user has some good pictures of the ship with the name showing?

DO NOT LET THESE THREADS SLIDE:
Sup Forums will NOT let this day slide on the 50th anniversary

I think it just had its designation on the hull.

Honor the men of the USS Liberty by telling someone about this attack. Show them the documentaries here:

>
>
>

That's sad it's such a beautiful name, USS Liberty, kikes deserve death

So many anons would rather reply to obvious bait or discuss the personal lives of "e-celebs" over this event. How sad.

ANTI-NU/pol/ RESISTANCE FORCE

At least 40% of Sup Forums are shills now

>The reason for this attack was they wanted to Nuke Cairo, Egypt.

a) Nuking Cairo would mean radioactive fallout would cover all of Israel.
b) The Israeli army had smashed the Egyptian army and was already at the gates of Cairo at the time of the Liberty attack.

What ever they were trying to cover up, it wasn't a nuke.

Boats for the boat nerd

Jews deserve to be punished for this treachery.

They have a prophecy of a Moshiach, an "anointed one" who will be their King. We should find out who this "Moshiach"/Israeli king is and torture him to death publicly. That will fucking teach them.

BUMPING

bumping for jewery victims

They literally torpedoed the US's Liberty to trick us into war against Egypt and Syria.

They tried to sink our liberty. They hate our liberty.

**50th ANNIVERSARY**

oy vey! it's like you can't even napalm civilians with all these goyim watching

F.

Israel had already won the war at that point.

typical tricks shlomo/leaf

Press S to spit on graves

Typical tricks Shlomo

Typical tricks, Shlomo.

Jews always want more. They figured they would have to give some back, so take more than you want.

Why would they do it?

nu-Sup Forums RESISTANCE FORCE:

Spay and neuter your merchants.
Good thinking, also checked

>light flashes
>"Isreal is your greatest ally Goy."

HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE HAVE DEAD GRANDPARENTS BECAUSE OF KIKES RIGHT NOW

nu-Sup Forums RESISTANCE FORCE:

I have no idea. Maybe to try and extend the war so they could capture more clay? Maybe to send some sort of warning to America? The two countries weren't close allies yet.

If gets Iran will nuke Israel tomorrow.

Bump this too for more redpills:

Didn't the US send Israel huge ammounts of aid for the that war? Weapons and such?

>Watch the documentaries above.
I've seen things in the past, which is how I know to say its only hate groups that want for more than simple acknowledgement of an incident that was previously denied the individuals involved, and skimmed just now to see if that's still the case. The call for blood vengeance was notably absent, as is usually the case.

So no, user, if it is indeed there and I've simply overlooked it, the burden is on you to find in all of your vids specific mention at a specific time you can reference which would satisfactorily refute my statement, that the families or survivors have no desire for MORE JUSTICE than had already been delivered decades ago (not as defined by people supportive of hate groups, which would have that justice turned injustice be genocide , ; "severe punishment" , or however else some would misdefine the term). Far from it, other than the curiosity expressed fifteen years ago in favor of having the historical record made clear, survivors seemed quite prepared to be reasonable in their pursuit of the issue.

>I really don't have any malice against the guys who pulled the triggers, 'cause they were the guys that were given order "do it, 'cause if you don't do it you're going to be in a lot of trouble.'

Malice is the clear motivating factor for the those who today wish for the issue to be revisited.

>Being paid off...isn't justice.
Your country and the people so affected accepted that financial compensation as justice, as a measure of statecraft as these things usually go, being that justice is the rightful and lawful meting out of moral equitableness in punishment by judicial or other proceedings.

How would you define it, at variance to that earlier determination?

America First! Fuck yeah!

>as brought to you by the 'Deir Yassin Remembered' interest group, a Palestinian concern.
Or not so much "America First" after all.

>than at the White House
>Than
>On a Wikipedia article
God help this nation

Israel >>>>> usa

No, that was the 73 war.

But that's the correct usage of "than" user.

Take out the merchant and the swastika you dumb shit moron or controlled opposition.
Zionist have been using these tactics since the 40s when they were funding American Nazi parties to drum up sympathy for their cause

bump

Funny how these threads always get slided while (((Trump))) thread, bait threads and divide and conquer threads get on page 1.

I am 15 minute blocked for bump spam

Keep it alive lads be back soon!!

Go back to anticom, cuck.

There are a number of testimonials from the survivors in both documentaries in which they state the attack was deliberate. And there are organizations made by the survivors in which they seek acknowledgement that the attack was intentional.

You're clearly a JIDF shill. Fuck off and die.

usslibertyveterans.org/

So we gotta dig up Golda Miyer and put her ass in the oven.
Just having fun a Day To Remember
Proof THE JEWS DID IT as always

its anti semitic to notice these things goy, now im going to have to report you to the new and improved Trump JIDF

>exposing kikes is for cucks

You can be concerned about matters in other countries without being subservient to foreign powers.

Please do.

I would LOVE to go to trial over this.

((((((((((MODS)))))))))) STRIKE AGAIN!!!!

BBC threads get banned

UPLOAD THIS VIDEO TO YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

Goys please
I think it has a mind of it's own and no longer needs bumping

I'd like to say thank you, to anyone who survived and spoke out.

And to the ones who died: We will never forget, your sacrifice has led to a lot of eyes being opened.