How do we save the nordic slavs, pol?

How do we save the nordic slavs, pol?

Poland has spent their entire existence fighting off the very Muslims hordes you now welcome with open arms, I'd be killing myself at a higher rate too

that cant be right why are the most cucked nations also the less on suicide ratio?

Arab Cheerleaders don't kill themselves, they get beheaded.

Something to do with awareness, think of it that way

Not related to that in any way

High suicide rate is fucking based.
Weeds out the weak betas from the gene pool.

Fuck this is now the (((meme)))

This image says Male to Female Ratio suicide rate (M/F).

It's not the suicide rate.

>most cucked
Life is not that bad senpai. Also having different colors of girls to chose is a +

I think slav women are just happier than the rest of the women. They are so friendly and usually have no reservations about coming real close to you. Compared to reserved German women at least.

Also it annoys me that a 3 times as high suicide rate from men to women is portrayed as green as "okay"

No, they did not
That would be southern countries

yeah boy
300 years under ottoman rule

southerners are so effective

lol wot

The muslims got BTFO in the Balkans

>american eduakashion

pic related is ottoman empire after being btfo'd by the proud balkan people

>Albania most based country
who would've thought

What's wrong Poland, let's talk.

Fuck off bitch

After long wars. The turks said: '''Guys listen here: We all want to stop the blood shed so we can have a deal '''
A lot of ottoman rules, generals were Balkaniks. Like Mehmet Ali of Egypt. Ali Pasha of Epir.

Suicide is haram

My city is depressing, also old mafia nest.

then how the fuck did albania and bosnia become muslim
>my own """countrymen""" education

Parts of them become muslim. And these part were the poorest because being under ottoman administration the taxes for the chistians were higher.
Also in other periods some villages were totally BTFO so they decided is better to convert.

i'm an expert on the islamisation of bosnia, ama

i'm going to kill myself in case help

why?

They have money and they're satisfied

>none has ratio below 1
it's the women's fault, i swear.

our economy is growing faster also a safer country by miles our nations have a future and for some damn reason they are happier

what the fuck are you even trying to imply? I don't think you realize how much wealthier people from the West are compared to your or my pisshole

Just walk to the nearest papa JPII statue

We aren't that much wealthier.
Most of our money goes away in taxes

Germany is wealthier but the average German sees very little of that.

implying that our countryies are getting better i am aware of the salary difference we have plenty to be happy about and they have plenty to be deppresed about it

Anti-depression drugs and brainwashed people unaware of real problems, in other words, a domesticated society.

What is this dumb shart even talking about?

From what?
Save yourself first.

I am genuinely confused as well. I think he mixed up countries or learned about history on Sup Forums.

>we have plenty to be happy about and they have plenty to be deppresed about it
Yes, but their "plenty" is much different from and much smaller than our "plenty". This is why people pick western problems over eastern ones

Salaries are way bigger and you have wealth from previous generations. My country was ravaged to nothing

Romanians are happier now that the gypsies have left for UK and Germany. Poland will catch up. Money isn't everything.

>nordic
fuck off, we're iranian