What are your greatest moments from the Comey hearing?

What are your greatest moments from the Comey hearing?

DRUMPF IS DONE! LEL

I knew if the Left is paying their cucks to post waves of cringe threads and memes, they are scared!
And now we know why!
The Dems just killed themselves! LÖL

The whole world is now laughing at the leftists/Democrats!

Shit, today is the day where you libcucks lost the last bit of dignity!

You cucks got Anal prison raped in front of hundreds of million people from every part of the world!

SALTY TEARS; YUMMY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/chris-matthews-trump-russia-collusion-theory-came-apart-with-comey-testimony/article/2625372
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/comey-debunks-nyt-report-about-trump-campaign-having-repeated-contacts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol

Sage. Remember to cradle Soros' balls while you work the shaft faggot

>the shills think that calling other people shills isn't as transparent as a window
>says sage
>doesn't sage

Either that or this is just another shitpost. It's so hard to tell the difference anymore.

Democrats got utterly fucking obliterated today. Their entire narrative is completely dead.

kek

COMEY WAS THE LEAKER

Good Entertainment

Buump

This is actually really reminiscent of Obama's birther scandel.

>This is it! Obama will be impeached!

The president is to busy for this bullshit.

They can relate cuz Comey's a little bitch full of feelz.

I dont think comey is a bad guy

i just think he just had to much pressure from both sides and therefore ended up with no friends

>The left got Anal raped today in front of Millions of people across the globe
what happened? can i get a quick rundown?

Just found this in tother thread

washingtonexaminer.com/chris-matthews-trump-russia-collusion-theory-came-apart-with-comey-testimony/article/2625372

thanks famalam
so basically it was all bullshit right? god dammit Sup Forums was right yet again..

i have to say with all the left propaganda from the last months i was starting to think that maybe there's some truth to it, but it was all just that fucking propaganda..

i mean, the "muh russians" narrative always sounded so fake.. like are we back to the 80's or something? but it was just bullshit..

how come this is not being presented on the mainstream meteor? im saving this picture for later

Yep, all propaganda.
Sup Forums is always right.

>believing trump's scummy lawyers when no top law firms would take his case over the ex-FBI director

Oh my sides

do you got any proof other wise then, shill?

Pop

I'm pretty sure you normies aren't laughing since you have absolutely no sense of levity.

Just realized Trump checkmated Comey when he decided to put in the resignation letter that he wasn't under investigation.

I can't handle this level of time traveling inter dimensional chess...

Aye. He knew Comey was still the Clinton's/Obama's little bitch.

But comey leaked after the trump tweet. Lawyer was wrong bout that.

Bump

lol, you can laugh all the way to 2024 now that its officially public record that Trump did no wrong, was never under investigation, fired comey for leakin and that loretta and Comey could face charges for it.

Please, by all means continue laughing at getting BTFO, we are too lol

Bumps

NYT BTFO

cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/comey-debunks-nyt-report-about-trump-campaign-having-repeated-contacts

Bumping