DO SOME RESEARCH

>inb4 psyop
>inb4 light refraction
>inb4 off topic ban
>Are you suggesting in 100bce that Eratosthenes knew about light refraction from the sun 93 million miles away, and the outer atmosphere of the Earth to account for this non existent refraction when he developed his method of calculating the circumference of the Earth using sunlight and two sticks?

>What would be the resulting circumference of the Earth if Eratosthenes corrected for refraction which was discovered much later?

>Why do we still use the Eratosthenes expirement as proof the Earth is curved, when he wasn't accounting for refracted light which proves the sun isn't far away?

> circumference of the Earth when the geometry doesn't work in detecting a curve on the horizon?

>If the Earth is an Oblate spheroid shouldn't there be less pictures of the Earth from space looking like a perfect sphere?

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388/
youtu.be/GZjOVr3G_cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatever it is, the jews did it. That's how Sup Forums explains everything.

Have you ever wondered by the jews never use the term, "Fire Sale"?

There are few odd anomalies,I'll grant that, but....really...a flat earth? for thousands of years .... hidden .... in plain sight .... massive coverup .... I just can't buy it.

Maybe if there were a fire sale you could?

>the great master of lies

secundum quid

>american education

>inb4 off topic ban

But it is off topic. Fuck off to /x/.

>the sun 93 million miles away

93 is the numerical value for the word 'propaganda' in English ordinal gematria. They lie to us about everything!

get back to your tentacle erotica, kurt.

>imperceptible variations in angle over massive distances present themselves as radically different rays
whoa hard

Hibbitty bibbitty

I feel sorry for your mother

light acts as a source when it goes through a hole

>Are you suggesting in 100bce that Eratosthenes knew about light refraction from the sun 93 million miles away, and the outer atmosphere of the Earth to account for this non existent refraction when he developed his method of calculating the circumference of the Earth using sunlight and two sticks?

no did not know about refraction. That is why his measurement wasn't perfect.

HOWEVER, he took his measurements during the summer solstice in egypt, so no clouds AND sun was directly overhead.

>h-h-how did he know it was directly overhead?
by checking the shadows.

It totally is! I have lost 4 planes now. Fucking driving through a cloud and BAM out of fucking nowhere... the fucking sun. Insurance won't even believe me. Can you start a gofundme for this. Maybe I can get you some footage the next time this tragedy happens. I don't even fly without my parachute on anymore.

> Dudes who think "nasa faked moon landing, but they are somehow legit now"

Globe in every classroom-meme started after hitler was defeated. everyone believed earth was flat before the jewish victory

/thread

i think it might be the jews

rare

baka niggar, the rays appear to go like that because the upper rays are more far away then the lower ones.

therefore they look smaller due to their more far awayness

This.

The sun is a lot bigger than the earth.

This shit belongs on /x/ with the rest of the flat earth illness.

The sun is so large that about 1,300,000 planet Earths can fit inside of it.

flat earth faggots slept through physics class

or just uneducated suckers

A friend of mine explains things like this: Start with how fake the mainstream media is. This was made undeniably blatant during the US elections last year and the political nonsense so far this year. If they're willing to lie so openly and so extensively about that, what else are we being lied about?

Next head to the moon landings. When you look at how shoddy everything about the pictures the Apollo Missions look, you should ask some serious questions. Outdated technology and equipment from the 60s withstood the extreme conditions of space? Those fragile looking suits protected the astronauts from both extreme heat and freezing temperatures? Those helmets shielded their eyes from blinding light of the surface of the moon (remember thing lights up the sky at night).

do you understand how "Beam Angles" work or how light is focused when traveling through the Atmosphere?

Please stop with this embarrassingly retarded shit. Ignoring physics doesn't make it false.

Go grab a camera, point it at the sky at night and leave the shutter open. Come back, tell me if the shape of the star trails are linear or circular.

Are you fucking retarded?

Wouldn't the earth shatter if it was really flat and that happened?

At first I laughed, then I tried to debunk it, now I'm stumped beyond all belief...
Could the world truly be flat???

>this was made undeniably blatant during the US elections last year

Underage detected. Youre very smart for a 17 year old. Make sure to study STEM in university....

They faked the footage of the moonlanding,not the landing itself to conceal the evidence of hostile aliens.

That's not how he determined circumference/diameter of earth, he did by measuring shadows in his town, then in a town several miles directly north. Granted, he probably did dredge up those fornulas from Sumerian texts, but still, it wasn't from beams of light.

Also, did you know?

Ness is Sans from Undertale.

Or about half of yo mama

this was the biggest NASA scam I've seen
if that is the ball earth, where is the moon?

If the sun was close enough to cause that type of light refraction it would be the size of Texas. Endless you take into account that the earth isn't flat and the atmosphere causes that type of reflection. Retard

bumped for truth

does a penny shatter when you drop it on the ground and it wobbles before falling flat?

///////////////////////////SLIDE THREAD////////////////////////////////

here go the american CIA with their psyops trying to make everyone look like idiots with their ((((((((((((((flat earth)))))))))))))) crockery.

///////////////////////////SLIDE THREAD////////////////////////////////

being this fucking new.

What was wrong about what he said? Last years election woke up millions of people because the MSM went batshit crazy in terms of fakery and deceit. People that couldn't believe in any conspiracies before believe it now because there was no denying how fake the news organizations were.

pic related

Shills about to be triggered. Muh compression artifacts

>>inb4 psyop
>>inb4 light refraction
I will not use either argument, but pay attention to this post, because it's the truth.

those light rays you see are perfectly parallel. They're approaching a vanishing point in the distance like train tracks would across the horizon.

>Retard
^that part was there as I clicked quick reply, it wasn't me. Sup Forums has been doing this all day.

Anyway, it looks like he reaches for him, comes short, and his pinky grabs his pocket.

A penny the size of earth would shatter. If the planet was lying flat on the ground then it wouldn't even spin at all. What is the earth going to fall flat on?

Reminds me of a national geografic science show. It was about colonializeing the moon and it would be mostly impossible because of radiation.

This is a slide thread.

>everything I don't like is a slide thread

Have another redpill you fucking spastic

You should check your eyes idiot

Most of you laugh when it comes to "Flat Earth"

But there is something about it that is 100% true and would make you go, "hmm....."

See

anyone of you please, justify your belief in the existence of space stations after watching this

you will look like a fool!

so your saying the earth couldn't be flat then?

he puts his fucking pinky finger in his pocket
why are you posting this debunked shit

OMG guys, the Earth is flat and chemtrails are being sprayed in our sky and Jews control everything!! AAaahhhh!!!! AAAAAA!!!!!

>1 post by OP
oh yeah it's a slide thread. I encourage everyone who unironically believes flat earth to look at my post sage

newfag fatass Burger appears.

it is possible some of these shots are done on Green Screen I'll give you that, the only reason I can tell is the heavy back lighting and hair lighting - you do this to pull people off the background.

So a few "Space Shots" are faked because it's cheaper to do it in a studio than send them up in a space ship,... who gives a flying fuck?

See
insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388/

I even know why they are faking it.Thats far more terrifying than the fact that they are faking it.

The shills are getting desperate. Look at the astronot in the back grabbing wire

Placing argument with Ad hominem and hoping it would work.

How much are you paid?

that one is much more damning, I've got nothing.

But seriously about the words being in the reply box already as greentext when hitting quick reply, has anyone else been getting it today? click on a bunch of posts and see if a word is already in your posts, its eerie. I've been getting the double image thing too where a post with an image will have 2 copies of it like how infinitychan can do multi-image posts. But its always 2 of the same image.

of course the space station is a load of bullshit

so is the mars rover.

how the fuck you plan to mindfuck the goyim that long hijacked and destroyed civilizations by kikes that are now third world democratic despotisms like russia and usa are super plowers?

by making the dumb masses believe that these third worlds are not corrupt to the bone kleptocracies on the verge of collapse and civil war but indeed leading "mankind" in the ((((((((((((((((space race)))))))))))))) and sciences n shiet

It's filmed on earth because (((space))) as we know it does not exist. Would you believe a habitual liar?

count his fingers then

as for that webm:
the front of his body is in shadow, you can see the white outline

Yup

its his shoulder going back, but it looks weird since you cant see any outline due to the black clothing

the red shirt guys shirt is just untucked and floating as he bends down

>Anyone who argues against me is a shill, sheeple, cuck, or part of the conspiracy.

This is how you tards work, fuck off back to /x/.

So, OP, what topic are you trying to obscure by making this thread? It's okay, you can tell me.

why aren't there Rays to the left then?

what is buffer?

It's fun watching shills work hard rationalizing wires

this is just lagging footage, what is he even implying?

What the fuck are they trying to hide? Are they extracting money out of our pocket or they don't know how exactly the earth looks,WTF,what about Sputnik? Were they fake too?

Space is very fucking real,mate.There is a perfectly sane and terrifying reason why all space agencys agree to fake it.Even at the height of the cold war the opposing sites.

artifacts left from bad transmissions of signals is not proof of a green screen, you should learn how Green Screens work before digging so much into this.

Things to look for on Green Screening would be a "Green Reflection in Hair, or Reflective images in the shot" "Heavy backlighting, more so than your Key or Fill" "Background movement not truly matching with camera movement" there's more but the ones you're posting prove nothing but a bad signal transmission - which would be understandable if they were in space.

Dude that's a fucking wire,what other forces can pull both side of shirts up equally?

What the fuck he swing his legs down to complete the spin?

think critically.
has anyone ever presented to you irrefutable proof that we live on a globe?

i am a private aviator i and i can attest that this flat earth stuff is not bullshit. i think many pilots have a knacking suspicion that something doesn't make sense.
But they are trained to trust the planes instruments rather than their senses. though "miracle-speed" flights happen routinely, because people just don't get theyre being duped

Explain the Coriolis effect

Yes.

What did they mean by this?
youtu.be/GZjOVr3G_cQ

its fun watching you come up with this ad hoc shit

the red one?
but they arent?
one side looks normal the other looks pulled

If they wanted us to not see the wires, why wouldn't they cover them?