twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt7lWRtfve8

Is that amy shumer?

Refugee Beats Wife With Hammers After Seeing What She Forgot

Didn't know amy schumer got locked up... Finally

This should be big shouldnt it?

I am in love.. Fuck drumph for incarcerating our beauties

Comey should be locked up because he's a sniveling coward with no backbone

He knows he won't get charged that's why his testimony was so sloppy and people were able to point out that he lied under oath as soon as it was over

they're coming...

>she

>human
Nah they arent human

She certainly doesn't look hungry.

In what way? Please explain your reasoning.

>sweden

They both went rouge and leaked classified info

Bump

I just want to start sinking those boats to feed the fish.

I thought it was Comey in drag.

Or maybe Ted Cruz.

JUST

She's so cute in that pic.

Christ, what happened to the ACLU, a decade ago I only ever saw them defend free speech, and now they are pro-genital mutilation

No.

Except what Comey leaked wasn't classified. It was his own memo, and as a private citizen, Comey could do what he pleases with it.

not really... anything you write as a public servant is not "yours" it belongs to the gov't

He worked for the government fag

Great excuse idiot.
The law regarding classified material doesn't work like that.
Any spy could claim they made notes at home in their free time.

Shills hate these threads, check the >1 post by this ID nonsense here.

yeah because if someone keeps a diary or journal, its immediately property of the government, right? using your fucking head you twit

lol i always jej at that

He is, and he also lied under oath. The tweet he said caused him to leak in fact happened after articles containing information from the leak surfaced.

Tweet that shit at literally any and every politician you know.

you fucking retard he made those memos presumably as part of his job in the ordinary course of business, but since he actually didn't make a habit of doing that, it's evidence of motive and bias.

'Muh dinner conversation with Donald J Trump' is not classified info in any way, shape, or form.

Lying about it in a senate inquiry is though.

I think you will find that law enforcement is permitted to take non-classified notes and to disclose them based on their own judgement at times.

Its funny that this attention seeking, body dysmorphia political hack was role playing Burn After Reading

He wasn't Law Enforcement when he disclosed them though. He was a civilian.

>went rouge
I hate when people turn red

doesn't matter

Has he actually lied about it, or is that just something Donnie's friends made up to cover up the fact that Comey's notes incriminate Trump?

And? The FBI director gave James Comey the notes; if FBI director James Comey had meant to classify or otherwise restrict the distribution of the data, he could have marked it as classified or otherwise restricted.

>Comey's notes
There are no memos, the FBI told Sessions that the dog ate them.

They will never show the memos because they never existed.

Bumping

Love how they have to repeatedly try to reinforce that these fucking animals are "human."

>PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST