ITT: Post flags that lost wars

ITT: Post flags that lost wars

Ahahahahaha wait Ahahahahaha Ahahahahaha Ahahahahaha Ahahahahaha Ahahahahaha Hitler Ahahahahaha NatSoc Ahahahahaha wait Ahahahahaha Eva Ahahahahaha

Against Vietnam.

Against the Emus?

Wpbp

Fpwp*****

Against fucking diabetes?

>Against Vietnam.
and Canada

Better dead than red

It would be harder to find a flag that HASN'T lost a war. In fact I can't think of a single one.

WTF!??

ITT: a butthurt nigger that blames his wildly unsuccessful life on things that happened hundreds of years ago, instead of his low IQ and lazy constitutuon.

Japs got nuked

Which war you cuck?

Don't tell me the cold war. That wasn't a real war. They even beat you with an army containing illiterate farmers with ak47s. You are pathetic haha.

This flag represents my people.

>Which war you cuck?
>Don't tell me the cold war. That wasn't a real war. They even beat you with an army containing illiterate farmers with ak47s. You are pathetic haha.

Renaming your country and creating a new flag after a cold war, plus losing tons of territories, is considered losing a war.

War against the West :^)

Iraq of course

Are you talking about the war of 1812, when we invaded you and then changed our mind and left because of how shitty your area was? Because Canada wasnt even a country back then.

Against Finland. The Winter War.

Afghanistan?

>Are you talking about the war of 1812, when we invaded you and then changed our mind and left because of how shitty your area was? Because Canada wasnt even a country back then.

Changed your mind? Same excuse as Vietnam?

LOL US got BTFO thinking Canada was a "mere matter of marching" and instead got your white house burned down twice. Regardless if we were an official country, it was still our ancestors. If Canada was an easy take, we'd all be speaking American today, but obviously it wasn't.

Nice.

kek

>over 3 million more votes
>trump getting impeached for russia collusion
>somehow hillary lost war

oh look a deluded drumpkin, what a surprise

(You)

The war against themselves

Give it to me baby, I want to read all your thoughts and feelings about the election. ALL OF IT :D

Being a chess nerd I find this extra satisfying.

It's the best analogy I've found yet.
I'm not a mega chess nerd, but I do enjoy the game.

>It's the best analogy I've found yet.

Drumpanzees LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY believe that comparing politics to FUCKING CHESS is a good analogy.

fukin LMAO at you, parody of yourselves

YEAH IT WAS DEEP AND FUNNY HAHA!!!! xD

kill yourself teenager

Politics is a game of subterfuge and guile, just like chess. If you believe aspects of game theory do not carry over into the domain of politics, it's no wonder you're fucking losing this war, George.

>the south tried to warn you
we all lost the civil war

Tell me what hurt you more, Trump winning the election in the USA easily, or Brexit. Let it all out, I want you to tell me all the pain both have caused you...

wea never had a war, we bended over before it started

1812 is almost complete status quo by the end, though the USA was burned badly, we got to vent frustrations on Britain and forced them to stop molesting our sailors.

Canada was literally a non-country as well.

Oh gawwd not another teenager post. So clever. Soooooo good. Im impressed..no really.

Its okay that youre a nigger who doesnt know who his father be. The world needs losers too.

How is it not a sound analogy?

Rules were agreed to at the start. Rules were followed. By those rules, the victor was pronounced. That's all that needs to be said.

Man I dont want to be mean but this is awful awful bait and I cant people are still taking it. Youve got a giffy gif for fucks sake

Oh well