HAPPENING - COMEY LIED

Trump made his tweet on the 12th. NYT released an article with contents of the memo on the 11th. Someone explain this shit to me. Why did Comey say that he leaked in response to Trumps tweet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/863007411132649473
web.archive.org/web/20170512003825/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863007411132649473
archive.is/412XH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perjury?

Perjury.

Do you really think liberal retards are going to care? They unironically believe Trump hired russian hookers to piss on him and his wife on a bed that the Obama's once slept in

It was Putin's bed, senpai.

So? Does justice in america depend on how much liberals care about it?

actually yes. Libs wanted hillary to stay out of jail, comey obliged

Are these Poos or Muslims?

Don't matter, send them to Juarez.

Took this from a different thread

Why should we care whether or not they care?

Or trump lied.

Because you switched the dates?

>this desperate
no he didn't, here you go

nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/863007411132649473

Why is the single most important fucking question. Some theorize it was to provide reasonable cause to bring on an independent investigator (Mueller).

But I think there is more to that, because it seems like such an obvious lie. If Comey invented this narrative he would have made sure the dates lined up. Especially because it's so easily disproven.

Something is not right. We need someone who can put all the pieces together. We might even be missing some pieces.

We need collective autism on this. This could be the biggest story of the timeline.

You're taking this shit way too seriously, bro. Just buy some stocks and relax.

about what? The point is that comey claimed he leaked in response to the tweet trump made. The problem is that he must have leaked before the tweet because NYT already had information on the memo a day before the tweet was made.

OH SHIT! I guess Mueller has hid head now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Your rights end where my feelings begin.

so basically Trump tweeted that in response to Comey bullshitting in the NYT? Holy shit, maybe there are tapes

He had tapes and the cover was he wrote a memo. After the dinner he transcribed the meeting and probably deleted the recording.

Comey was keeping the recording to attempt to blackmail the President. Everything that Trump is being accused of is what the accuser is generally guilty of (if you haven't yet noticed).

I'm so awake, anyone else feeling PUMPED UP and ENERGIZED?
I'm gonna run a 5k, snort some adderall, and drink espresso laden coffee.
Let's get to the bottom of this. NO SLEEPING.

Didn't Trump just tweet about it the next day?

Yep, what's your point?

I see what you mean. I misinterpreted the OP. Seriously it is a little strange, Trump must have known the memo would be leaked in advance. Maybe Comet tried to blackmail him or something.

trump a good boy

he din' do nuttin!

Obviously, feds must approve every tweet before it is posted.

I'm fairly certain that this timeline is not only fake, but also gay

who is comey ?

Can someone point out how this is connected to the memo?

What is the content that came from the memos

calm down on the adderal m8 if you build a resistance you end up chewing them like toffees then running about weeks before your next lot and the comedown is awful

Comey will claim the May 11 leak wasn't directed by him, since it doesn't directly reference the memos. However, Trump's lawyer is correct that the leak timeline is suspicious.

Both sides will claim victory while the media tries to say Trump is lying, while not acknowledging the May 11 story.

Lets just release the tapes and end this whole mess. There is no way Trump said all of the stuff, right guyyyss?

>Are these Poos or Muslims?
Muslim poos.

Comey said Trump's tweets caused him to leak to NYT through a Columbia law professor.

Comey memo leaked to Times - May 11
web.archive.org/web/20170512003825/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html

Trump Tweets about tapes - May 12
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863007411132649473

Comey says that Trump tweet about tapes caused him to leak memos to Times -

>Mr. Comey said he decided to make the conversation public through an intermediary after Mr. Trump said on Twitter that the former F.B.I. director had better hope there were no tapes of their discussions. He said he did so with the explicit hope of triggering the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russian election interference.

>“I woke up in the middle of the night on Monday night, ‘cause it didn’t dawn on me originally that there might be corroboration for our conversation; there might be a tape,” Mr. Comey said, referring to May 15. “And my judgment was I needed to get that out in the public square so I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. Didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel. So I asked a close friend of mine to do it.”

To people wondering whether the May 11 NYT story was based on the actual memos: this is from that article:

>By Mr. Comey’s account, his answer to Mr. Trump’s initial question apparently did not satisfy the president, the associates said. Later in the dinner, Mr. Trump again said to Mr. Comey that he needed his loyalty. Mr. Comey again replied that he would give him “honesty” and did not pledge his loyalty, according to the account of the conversation. But Mr. Trump pressed him on whether it would be “honest loyalty.” “You will have that,” Mr. Comey told his associates he responded.

Comey lied.

That's called perjury "lying under oath"

So what if he remembered that. whether or not he leaked in response to trump doesn't matter at all.

We get it, you support trump. But why do you lie to yourselves and make shit up to fool yourselves? Of course trump is a fucking liar and told him to drop anything that would harm him. Why can't you just admit that, but still support him and say fuck comey anyway? It's so fucking weird how you all brainwash each other. Get some fuckng realpolitik.

Wig if glue

It goes to his credibility.

Comey made a soapbox speech about how you can't pick and choose what to believe about a witness's testimony. The witness is either credible or not.

Thanks Dad.

man, liberals were so hyped for comey, but it turns out he put the final nail in the MUH RUSSIA bullshit conspiracy.

You stupid faggot, the biggest detractor he has right now lied on the stand and isn't a credible witness anymore

Jesus libs are so fucking stupid

Associates told the NYT, nobody necessarily had the memo. If they did, we should be going after the associates, not Comey. I'd like this to be true but maybe we should all just go to bed.

Pumb

Except that he told the Senate under oath. Dun goofed.

>all just go to bed.

In the middle of the afternoon? Get the fuck outta here.

Literal nobody.

you got BTFO by

The latest it could be in the US is like 8. Maybe this guy aint in the states?

4:15pm here in the east coast. You too need to get the fuck outta here.

That Comey had tapes.... this is what I was thinking the whole hearing.

Listen more carefully, Comey said he sent the memos out with instructions to leak the content, not necessarily the memos. I wouldn't want to be the law school buddy who leaked.

Did you actually believed Comey was being truthful?

Well i went backwards then, so you're the latest it could be. Still. Not bedtime.

Comey doesn't have tapes. He made a big deal of "consenting" to the release of any tapes that Trump or anyone else has.

>shill education
shoo shoo, evil jew!

I hope Trump does and releases them.

Comey literally admitted during testimony today that he had his friend leak the memo while he and his wife escaped to go on vacation.

So? Someone help me out, I'm retarded. How is this perjury?

Dude, it's the FBI, they have tapes on almost EVERYONE! Specially someone as important as the President. It has been long known that the Oval Office phone & room is bugged with recordings. This is mainly done just for this purpose, so some guest cannot come back with a "he said / she said" bogus claim. That isn't anything new. I'm sure the FBI has access to all those recordings. Comey is just trying to down play it. He darn well knows there are tapes.

Literally what the fuck is this shit??

>Rosentein spoke with Comey about the memoes when he was appointed.
>Rosenstein convinces sessions to recuse
>Rosenstein convinces Trump to fire Comey
>Rosenstein appoints special prosecutor Mueller who is a friend of comey using the firing as a pretext
>Mueller now investigating Trump for "obstruction of justice"

Because the leak Comey was talking about was specifically in reference to the may 16th article about Flynn.

Liberalism

Possibly one of Comey's friends who had the memo, leaked stuff before he was told to by Comey.

The FBI won't release it if it makes Comey look bad which is important for Trump to have a copy and judging from what his lawyer said today, I like to believe he does.

Well that's not what Comey just testified too.

>Trump implies tapes in a tweet (May 12)
>Comey woke up middle of the night thinking there might be tapes(May 12th)
>Comey sends the memo to at least 1 person with instructions to leak the content

Comey wouldn't ask his friend to expose himself if he knew the FBI had tapes.

the go to bed shill returns

definitely onto something here, keep digging and watch this guy as he tries to singlehandedly hit the thread bump limit with "go to bed" posts

You can almost hear the "ohhhhhmmmmmmm"

Where can I buy adderall toffee?

I think this doesn't mean much. After all, he could've told other people by not watching his mouth, who then told the press. It is possible he leaked it before the tweet or the article.

Plus was he not talkingabout multiple tweets before this too?

This'll come out in the news if you've noticed it and you're right (though I think not) so fear not.

Regardless of any of this... Trump's not very good so far, is he, just on the basis of his actions, just observing them, and the people he allis with?

Lambasting ISIS but allying with barely better scumbags in the Saudi Government who terrorise their own public dissidents and, of course, turns a blind eye to its many officials who unofficially bankroll a lot of hate preachers overseas.

Why does he - and his supporters, you - like Milo Yiannopolous even though he's a self confessed pedo on video?

Let's do this. Investigate his arse six ways from Sunday, I say.

Comey Leaks

GET IN HERE

How do you plan to do that?

CUMMY LEAKS.

Why the fuck are you thread splitting?

This isn't even close to the bump limit faggot

Where in the NYT article does it say the source are Comey's memos? It only says "according to 2 colleagues". If you know where the NYT admits the source was the memos, please include that and an archive link of the article. Always make the archive link forst, since NYT has changed their online articles after such discoveries in the past:

archive.is/412XH

REALLY SHOULDNT HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING Sup Forums ABOUT THIS.

The leaked memo from Comey's friend happened before the Monday he woke up and felt like sending/telling to leak the memo. Something is seriously inconsistent with what Comey's saying in relation to the timeframe of Trump's tweet and the NYT getting the memo.

Same reason Hillary said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, even though she was born well prior to his climbing Everest and becoming known.

Pathological liars lie. It's what they do.

You know this big nothing burger really makes one feel a bit tuckered out.I think it's best if we all just forget today happened and just hit the old hay. Good night fellas.

Bumper

Where in the May 16th article do they show the Comey memos? It's just a colleague over the phone saying what he heard from Comey. Both articles use the same method of source.

Read the transcript of Comey hearing, he states he only told fbi leadership about his memoes.

I have a philosophical question...

Ok, I'm not saying Trump did anything he is accused of doing, but even if he did tell Comey to lay off of Flynn, isn't that the President's prerogative, as the head of the executive branch of the government (the enforcement branch) to do so if he wants to?

Seems to me that if the President has the power to not only fire someone from the FBI, but also to pardon convicted criminals, he should certainly have the power tell the FBI to leave someone alone who hasn't even been charged with any crime.

'splain dis to me, Lucy.

> isn't that the President's prerogative, as the head of the executive branch of the government (the enforcement branch) to do so if he wants to?

Yup, exactly. Even lib attorney Alan Dershowitz is clear about this.

Not to mention, Comey admitted to undermining his boss from the beginning. The way he bungled the Clinton investigation. The way he was running the Russian investigation and not giving straight answers. It's completely reasonable that Trump had no confidence in him.

That's what I thought. Thanks, bro-ham.

I'm just asking for where the NYT claims the memos are the source. If you're just inferring or guessing that they were based on something else, that's not proof the NYT received "leaked memos". If people called the NYT over the phone and talked about the same things that were in Comey's memos, that's not the same thing as "the NYT received leaked memos". It only means people were paraphrasing the same information as in the memos.

Why is this picture so obnoxious. They're watching it like you'd see people watching news breaking on aliens or a comet coming to hit earth. Are they really that upset with Trump? I don't think people hated Obama this much.

That's what Comey told them to do though. He told a colleague to leak the information to the NYT. That's his testimony. That's what happened in both cases, may 11th and may 16th.

comey said the times article was fake

Blimp

From February about Russian ties. This article from May 11 is real.

Read the May 11th article. It's the exact same content that Comey testified to today.

People get together at bars to watch this shit?