Well, bongs?

Well, bongs?

Are you?

Just fuck off already.

We are gone, and never coming back.

>Lady EVROPA kissing an eternal a*glo

Mummy May is the only true Prime minister

This bullshit is so overrused, it's like that "S" everyone would draw in primary school
Get some new "artsy" shit you fucking clowns

So he wants us to vote Lib Dems?

Kek

Do you think niggers have this much division in their ranks?

SO SUPERIOR

Good. I'll find great pleasure in watching LITTLE britain crash and burn to the ground.

and i hope they vote with this picture in mind ;)

>be me
>triple nationality (British, Italian and American)
>vote for Brexit so that Yuropoors can't steal my job here in the UK but I can cuck them in their countries.
>If all yurop goes to ISIS I'll just go back to the US.

KOK

do romanian schools teach about Vlad as a national hero?

And I hope they vote with this picture in mind!

we learn that before many folk stories in school is more data this battle here and at this time

It looks like the EU-head is forcing the bonghead to kiss

>muh Yuropoors stealing jobs
meanwhile you're literally getting flooded with DESIGNATED people, Jamaicans and Nigerians

I wanna stab that bowlheaded faggot in the face with a knife

Sargoy of Cuckkad unironically supported Theresa "Censor the internet" May, so I hope Corbyn wins just to BTFO that fat fucking Jew.

Anglo women, black dude.

Keep it in your memory britbongs.

you cant divide or put order to a horde

God I hate the Dutch,

Estonia, no-one cares about you. Russian puppet state in a buffer zone.

A greasy muslim man kissing a degenerate white woman? please keep in mind

Not so fast non-country, you are flooded too.
>mfw I'll be in Utah when you will be fending off tanned Europeans while Soros laughs

also Vlad is the commercial more well known in the west but there were other like Michael the Brave Mircea the Old Stephen the Great (who did promise to build one church for each battle that he wins against ottomans had 47 battles and did build 47 churches) and many others so much so that the Royal Crown of Romania is made of Steel from a Turkish cannon

Why aren't those two transgender Muslims are you racists?

do you guys have any exit-polls??

fuck off. I voted Conservative.

I did, even though I admit the Cons won't do that. I admire Romania

desu that was a really lazy shitpost

>that jet black hair
Celt genocide when?

I am but with a nigger and a paki

UK should return but demand
>No refugee demands
>Germany shouldn't be allowed to pressure UK to do anything outside economic actions
>No sanctions against UK no matter what

Hush up Shanty fag

pretty sure it's a paki

I don't take orders from muslims.

is there a face more quintessentially eurocratic than that of guy verhofstadt?

Whichever fat Americuck made this obviously didn't realise that Labour has a U in it

The fact that it's a possibility that you don't actually leave the EU is a joke. Europe just kind into liberty and democracy I guess.

After learning of their threat to sanction V4, the EU can fuck right off for evermore. Why would I want to be part of a union whose leaders are aggressively trying to replace the white, indigenous people of this continent and the cultures we created? I hope the EU goes down in flames, and all its supporters learn the hard way.

Good luck on your path of independence. I hope the EU gets torn to ashes.

>The biggest point to do with Brexit was chucklefucks from europe trying to tell us what to do
>keep sticking their noses in aznd telling people what to do

>putting unnecessary letters in words

EU trying to ruin and drain the UK of all its resources, picture seems accurate.

>taking necessary letters out of words

no one gives a fuck about your country, please stop regaling us with your history.

No, labor is more phonetically accurate and more consistent with anglo-saxon linguistics

American English phonology is more accurate and traditional, British English has changed more over the last 300 years

gypsy

ok tyrone

p interesting, i just read a bit about his life and the invasion of Mehmed II. christian europe has a lot to thank Romania for.

of course
mostly all members of the Draculesti house of the Basarab dynasty are regarded as heroes
all fought the turks and the spread of islam
all employed "creative" methods of cultural exchange like burning them alive, impailing them, severe attrition through systematic poisoning of their marching grounds...
we were pretty good at multiculturalism back then
oh well...

did corbyn cuck you yet why so upset?

Due some linguistics research faggot, although if yuropoors were capable of rational thought or the capacity to learn you wouldn't be in the EU in the first place

>British English has changed more over the last 300 years

Just like their culture is currently

>the netherlands

Why would a resident of such an irrelevant country even come on this board?

but when we pronounce it, it literally sounds like ''labOUR''. wtf?

Ahmed, Muhammad, behave yourselves

no you don't, the u would indicate a quasi-french spelling

German brothers, we will. I promise so. We should've never fought you in wars, you are one of the closest peoples to us.

This is photoshop, by the way.

pay not notice, likely crypto-paki. loads of romanians do good here, and drive away muslims

no one says labor since it would be like ''labawwr''
so i guess it is french like yes
you are under 60% white and decreasing

Fuck the EU.

no it's not. Also learn some french

Just remember, part and parcel.

Man are we the only people who miss the Brits
You all seem to hate them.

but that guy doesn't even look anglo

the future of the UK :)

yea if we keep letting gypsies from your country in

no worries bruv, we can tell the difference between an english gentleman and Mohammed over there

you must be the "don't shout that you fucking idiot, it's not muslims" guy cowering under a bar stool while a romanian was fighting terrorists just outside
i was just thinking about opening a bar and i need your imput, what floor tiles would you recommend?

I remember a couple of years ago we let many of you sub-human gypsies into our country. Is Romania THAT shit, that you would flee to a muslim infested UK?

are we in control of your border? are you that big of a cuck?
dont worry we can tell the difference ;)

>i was just thinking about opening a bar and i need your imput, what floor tiles would you recommend?

i wouldn't put tiles if you're having romanians in, they'll be lifted and taken home

That girl isn't destitute enough to represent the EU.
Also too white.

actually no, it's just that here they get spat on and you seem hell bent on taking hard earned money from your citizens and giving it to them
we're quite happy to see them go too, it's not like we'd want to keep them from where they're wanted

see, you spend all that time on the floor and still know shit about what to do
a knowledgeable person would have advised me to apply glue to the entire surface of the tile so it would break if lifted
i guess that's why you get mowed down in the street, fine observers but no fucking solution worth a damn... except thoughts and prayers, that always works