Drumpftards

>drumpftards

The evidence is there, he is just suppressing it.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right..

>Leaf using proxy

naw brah, White is the color that reflects everything back.

Black just sucks.

Why not both?

Weak bait.

Btw saged. This thread is as retarded as Asian Hillary supporters.

the white robes are nothing more than show at this point, an ineffectual minority group of largely democrats. 0/10

0/10 pasta

Lmao in certain states your not allowed to cover your face at protest because of kkk hoods

Shill harder fuckface

Fucking this. Why the fuck do they think Republicans would be against getting rid of the Klan?

Ban both.

And circumcision should be punishable by castration.

>1 post by this id

Rut drumf eez feenish rooks rike im a hirrshill now

KKK has killed less people this decade than European Muslims did this month.

Im ok with banning Democrates

mudslimes are definitely a thing right now, is the kkk even a thing anymore?

>veiled woman wearing black
>veiled man wearing white

Activates your almonds doesn't it?

They should be both banned, kkk at this point is only a weapon for the democrats, it serves no other prupose but to poin out "there are radical withes too!"

nill

Are you fucking autistic or something?

you relies that there hasn't been any crime recently that has been committed by a KKK member, right?

but if we look at the Muslims there are countless examples of their fucking garbage cult killing and blowing innocent people

neither should be banned. both should be monitored

I haven't seen Democrats so upset since the Republicans made them free their slaves.

seriously kid, go back to your 35k a year jeb and stfu, dream about more than 2 genders and no borders and no races and jack off to whatever is that your small little brain can handle and really, just generally fuck off and die in a cunt of blood.

>Suggests we should ban the uniform of the terrorist arm of the democratic party

Let's ban both.

MUSLIMS = TWOOO SCOOPS????!?!??!?!?!!??
BUT KLAN MEMBERS G-GET FOUR??!?!?!?!!???!?!?!

The modern Klan is hardly Democrat or Republican. At most they vote Republican when David Duke does his 200th publicity stunt. Otherwise they usually vote for Ron Paul or just not vote at all.

What do you have against the capirote?

>Banning CIA funded terrorists or banning CIA infiltrated LARP group

I'm on my phone but someone please switch the pictures and post it back onto their page

Klan robes are all but banned, really; the KKK is practically dead now, with a large portion of its member pool being undercovers and the remaining members being under heavy surveillance 24/7. Plus, you'd be killed walking around in Klan robes.
Whereas Muslim extremists are largely ignored by the authorities (especially outside the US), can walk around in robes to their heart's content, and have killed more people in the last week than the Klan has in 20 years.

The Klan at their height only lynched like 5k niggers. The Muslims killed twice that amount on a slow month.

>t. Out of touch pseudointellectual faggot
you're life is pathetic and I hope you kill yourself for real weak minded piece of shit. Leftists are cancerous vermin that need to be exterminated, you're god awful virtue signaling logic needs to be crushed.