ITS FUCKING HAPPEINING, COMEY IS A LEAKER

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-disputes-report-trump-asked-comey-drop/story?id=47448551
archive.fo/Y1MwU
youtu.be/4eSXMCHCGsc
youtube.com/watch?v=bkp_Bmab07w
jonathanturley.org/2017/06/08/did-comey-violate-laws-in-leaking-memo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the memos were unclassified, so that's not really a big deal.

>leaker
You mean he is not potty trained and a pissy pants?

This but Sup Forumss infested with Russian shills, so unless you pay them theyre not gonna change their mind

This. Sup Forums should be renamed /slavshill/.

He testified he leaked classified memos

None of the leaked memos were classified. He talked in detail about how he deliberately didn't classify them, because he eventually wanted the public to know of their existence and content.

True, but leaking personal conversations he had with the President shows there was damn good reason to not trust his judgement as a person or director and needed to be fired.

More importantly Comey said Lynch pressured him and Lynch was so close to the Clinton campaign that the meeting with Bill on the plane was the final straw.

Basically, the DOJ AG Lynch under Obama colluded with the Clinton campaign and AG Lynch even pressured Comey.

Who else was pressured to get in line with the Clinton campaign?

giving anything that could be used against Trump to the press should be considered an act of treason. Classified or not, Comey is a traitor.

none of the leaked memos you know yet. if he said he did it. he will face the consequences.

your narrative is gone
just like your mothers hope of you ever becoming something

He leaked three documents. Two were unlcassified one was classified

Weird I was almost sure they were all (((leakers))) not leakers.

Yep. Russian psyop influence on Sup Forums is quite disconcerting.

If the Director of the FBI discloses communications indicating possible obstruction of justice by the POTUS, then that is commendable. Comey has vastly more integrity and competence than Trump. The intelligence community has good reasons to believe that several people are cooperating covertly with Russia, and that's something that needs to be brought to the attention of everyone.

Source on that? The same thing was said for all of the memos.

wow it's nothing!

face it, its never gonna habben and Trump will be the president of the USA until 2024

He said it was private documents, as in not connected to the government in any shape or form, this also means they can't actually be used as 'evidence' to support his claims if it comes to that.

The FBI Director can use memos as evidence in courts, it's valued as much as recordings and that's why he did it. But these memos are not his, they are the property of the FBI. The moment he said these memos he leaked was private he made them 100% useless as evidence of a conversation, they can't be used in a court should they actually try to drag this that far.

He also said he leaked in response to a tweet that occurred the day after the NYT ran the article.
He lied about his reason for it... I think the fucker has been leaking all along.

Maybe he wanked too much and loosened up his willy.

If you ever for a second thought the Russia theory wasn't 100% fabricated, you are a sub-80 IQ retard.

Hello CTR/shareblue/media matters/moveon.org

Yeah. Because it's not like the both the British and US intelligence community believes in it, and it's not like several key people in the Trump administration have stepped down for undisclosed Russian contacts...

Somebody tell me what Louise Mensch is saying about this I am blocked from reading her Twitter feed for the salt

Uh, no. Literally no one believes there's collusion between Trump camp and Russia that has any ability to think and reason.

Who was forced to step down because of shady deals with Russia? If you say Flynn or Manafort I will know you are a subhuman lefty.

>eddie scary

That's because they don't want to go to court, it's a mediatic hitjob to undermine trump

That is wrong.
>IMPORTANT:
The claim that the memo predates the tweet is incorrect. Comey's timeline holds up:

>Tues May 9th comey fired

>Thur May 11th Trump dinner convo leaked by "associates"
* This is not from the memo, this is probably comey leaking directly.
> nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html

>Fri May 12, Trump tweets warning to Comey

>Tue May 16, Memo appears in NYT
> abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-disputes-report-trump-asked-comey-drop/story?id=47448551

All private convos with the prez are classified. Prez can classify and declassify anything he wants. Comey is an incompetent fuckwit and just shot himself in the foot.

>All private convos with the prez are classified.

Factually incorrect.

>Prez can classify and declassify anything he wants.

True. See Department of Navy vs Egan (1988).
But he hasn't classified the memos, so Comey hasn't done anything illegal.

He's a fucking lawyer and former head of the FBI, lol

OKAY GUYS WE HAVE A LOT OF DIGGING TO DO
We gotta be ENERGETIC and READY TO GO
Get up, do some jumping jacks, run around, get some water.
We gotta FOCUS
and combine our ENERGY

I SMELL A BIG FAT RAT!!!

can someone explain this to me:

let's say comey is prosecuted for leaking material (classified or not). wouldn't the process of discovery allow him to put the administration on trial?

That should be decided at his trial.

I see this "muh russia" stuff everywhere, but if they changed no votes (as comey said explicity) then what did they do? Expose the corruption of the democrat party? Boo hoo.

Show me a law that says that.

These are shareblue 1 post by id shill posters. the only outside influence on this board. New strategy to paint /pol as muh russian shills since its now verging on mainstream after the hatchet job the dems and msm did on this election.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the hearing please?

DO ANY OF YOU CHILDREN KNOW HOW TO FUCKING LINK TO ANYTHING.

goddamn you post an interesting pic but I have to fucking google it, like 100 other people.

DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW THE FUCKING INTERNET WORKS???

goddamn I hate the children of Sup Forums

kys faggots. hes not supposed to leak shit for political reasons hes the head of the fucking FBI. hes supposed to be an impartial law enforcement officer

he was a private citizen when he circulated those memos

>1 post by this ID
their playbook has gotten worse and worse -- they keep trying to adapt to the board culture and they continually get further behind where it's currently headed

their concept of subversion is like a fucking middle schooler playing coy with "i'm asking for a friend", it's just goddamn exhausting to witness how miserable they are at it on a constant basis

>lol i'm a SOVERIGNRN CITISNZEN i dont NEED a DRIVERS LICNCNES

he said he leaked them after he saw Trumps tweet about tapes, however the NYTimes published his memos a day earlier. Also , priviledged conversations involving the president are public property, however depending on the circumstance can be classified as secret or top secret. Pls swede bro, ppl in glass houses.

Can someone please explain to me what Comey leaked? They keep saying it was a "memo" but I don't remember anything about Comey giving information to the media.

go away nigger

kek

show me your benis weaabo

Reddit users and Shareblue

Lets call them RedBlue from here on out

>I hate the children of Sup Forums
Why do leftist always call everyone children or like yesterday several leftist kept saying babydicks.

Really makes you think.

He said he made his statement regarding Clinton's server last summer in order to put an end to it. Even though Lynch met with bill on the tarmac and Lynch asked him to use the word "matter" and not investigation to describe the criminal investigation into Clinton. This guy is dirty, he's looks out for himself, lefties learned this last summer and they are falling for his bullshit again because they think they're getting short term gain.

No one's here for you cunt, face up to your insignificance and use jewgle.
Also shut the fuck up whining

he wasn't an FBI employee so your whole argument about being an "impartial law enforcement officer" is irrelevant. He's reporting what he witnessed. That's not illegal.

Trump's attorney sums it all up pretty well.

No this is much bigger, the FBI is completely unaccountable. The Clinton stuff I think is a distraction, it's serious, but the FBI leadership has been coordinating their leaking.

archive.fo/Y1MwU

I agree. It is all messed up.

Working on this. Comey is suspicious as fuck. And who is this "FBI leadership"? Clearly they have the resources to leak to the press, so I'm wondering if the FBI leadership is the source of all the leaks

Inb4 he has the record "amended" and says he told his friend earlier but gave him the go ahead after trump tweet and he has no knowledge or participation in the leaks being disclosed earlier

>Giving the (((Media))) Ad revenue

Hahahaha. No.

>Europe

>He's the head of the fucking FBI

The memos were unclassified. He wasn't FBI director when he presented them to the media.

>He's supposed to be an impartial law enforcement officer

And he is. He has been hated by both Democrats, and Republicans. He's True Neutral.

>he said he leaked them after he saw Trumps tweet about tapes, however the NYTimes published his memos a day earlier.

What's your point?

>depending on the circumstance can be classified as secret or top secret.

They can be classified in any way. But the point here is that they weren't. They weren't even government documents.

Why doesnt this cite where Comey said he released memo because of Trump tweet?

Instead it cites a quote saying Comey woke up in the middle of night realizing there might be a tape. Nowhere does it say Comey did anything in response to Trumps tweet.

James Comey hearing done quick :
youtu.be/4eSXMCHCGsc

Not helpful.

Are they talking about Trump telling Comey he wished they would leave Flynn alone? Or are they talking about Trump asking Comey for loyalty? They keep mentioning a "memo" but I don't know what was on it.

This. I would suggest a range ban on the Russian posters, but they use proxies anyway.

How do we battle this vermin?

Comey and Clinton are going to jail~
Trump wins again.
Do you shills ever get tired of constantly losing?
j/w because we will never get tired of winning.

Literally nothing is happening. No one outside of your echo chamber is hearing this news.

Go on Facebook, reddit, CNN, MSNBC, Flipboard, Twitter - they are ALL talking about how Trump should be impeached and Comey is a hero.

No one outside of this little corner of the internet is even aware or gives a fuck. Facebook told them so.

Grow up.

He also lied under oath.

>He wasn't FBI director when he presented them to the media.

So he stole government records and leaked them when it was advantageous to his agenda

Sounds like something someone neutral would do

he's 100% fucked

messing with classification ratings like that is a separate felony

>So he stole government records

1. They weren't government records.

2. They were his own.

No, it's not. They were unclassified from the start. As far as I can tell based off the information currently available, there is nothing supporting your stance.

based Assange

1post by this ID

Really makes one ponder.

>me gusta

RAT is a Rat is a Rat.

In his testimony today, he said he wrote up the memos and shared/discussed them with other FBI people. Wouldn't that make them .gov property?

That's a lie. Why would you do that? Go on the internet and lie like that? That's wrong, just a total lie

WOW
youtube.com/watch?v=bkp_Bmab07w

Nigger.

It depends.

He could either simply make notes for himself, or create formal bureau MEMCON. If he just types it up, then he can do whatever he wants with it. If it's unclassified, then it was most likely not gov MEMCON

How many rubles/hour do Russian shills get paid? Might be a good side job, depending

>go on all the sites where pro-Trump material is downvoted or deleted outright

kys

Jesus Christ.

jonathanturley.org/2017/06/08/did-comey-violate-laws-in-leaking-memo/

lmfao, way way too obvious

Who cares about comey, hes a commie, show me your benis

comey has been the fbi guy since the obama administration. comey said it was unprecedented for a president to speak alone and directly with him.

this doesn't tell me that trump is some corrupt piece of shit. this tells me that obama wasn't doing his job.

>Sven pretends he know jack shit about US Federal records laws

Nope, everything is created as a govt record. NARA says how different types of records may be disposed of.

Go back to your cuckshed

All of this seems so stupid, why couldn't Comey just get along with him. Stupid ass clinton shill.

>(((dershowitz)))

What's his end game?

I'm not clicking on that. What is it?

You're all Sup Forumsacks. You're all slavs.

To get fired from (((CNN))) for not hating Trump enough.

Even though I respect your religion - Not an argument.

>Comey’s description of his use of an FBI computer to create memoranda to file suggests that these are arguably government documents.

I'm going to take a look at the speech again, and see if I recall correctly that he mentioned multiple devices.

But "suggests" seems kind of weak, but I would personally argue that any information deemed serious enough to start a formal special investigation into the White House is worthy of being leaked regardless of classification level.

>Nope, everything is created as a govt record.

Everything? I know of the limitations for these classifications. Do you?