HOLY SHIT BALLZ

HOLE LEE CRAP

Other urls found in this thread:

recode.net/2017/6/7/15758324/read-james-comey-testimony-president-donald-trump-congress-senate
archive.is/HsCEu
youtu.be/oSNMp16LVVs?t=8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

QUICK SOMEONE NEEDS TO SAY DRUMF IS FINISHED SO THIS THREAD GETS 9001 REPLIES!

Drumpf is finished XDXDDXDXD

No but really what are the implications of OP?

Comey lied under oath

Comey admitted to leaking

Comey is now in Kasowitz's crosshairs

find the truth

Thanks. It's on like Donkey Kong

Comey dun goo'fd, consequences will never be the same.

bamp

we win

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

I've got it!
So the Russians hacked Comey?

lol@ you stupid Drump shills, thinking this is going to save your orange traitor.

save him from what?

This is literally a nothingburger. There was a record of what he said before and this proves none of it.

its over, comey exposed himself. now hillary and lynch will be reinvestigated by trumps new director.

The Times article has nothing to do with memos
Did you even read your image?

Times published that in response to people describing what Comey said about the dinner
Not memo based

It went like this

>Dinner
>Comey talks to people about what happened at dinner
>People talk to Times
>Times publishes
>Trump offers tweets
>Comey leaks the "official" side

No perjury

Hahaha, he screwed himself.

UR GOING DOWN TRUMPTARDERINOS!!!

>A few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.” I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. The conversation then moved on, but he returned to the subject near the end of our dinner

recode.net/2017/6/7/15758324/read-james-comey-testimony-president-donald-trump-congress-senate

FROM THE MEMO

You better get ready for 8 years of this, you lost and there is no recovering. After the 8 years are up, whites will revolt and wipe you people out, when faced with the prospect of a full blown anti-white candidate. Its happened before, and you will suffer it again.. because understanding history is something leftists dont, and cant do.

You linked me something that was released yesterday, mate

>I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence.
This reads like a poorly written sex novel.

Your cheeto god's going to be impeached for obstruction of justice. Can't wait till they drag him to court so I can watch you tards pretend it's 4D chess

So what? He leaked that before without leaking the memo to his friend.

>Comey requested the first meeting.
>Then acts concerned about it

>passenger seat

Holy shit the king of cucks

According to his statement published yesterday, Comey did not initiate any meetings. Or least he claims not to have

Not according to his testimony, where he said he leaked the "memos" (plural), implying they were all sent at the same time, prior to Trump's tape tweets.

Post the archive links please. Otherwise fake news.

archive.is/HsCEu

you can kys now

It's possible he told trusted senior FBI people and they leaked that since he said he discussed things with them, so not necessarily all about the be all memo. Not much smoking gun as it could be.

This is retarded. What are you talking about. First the dinner. Then the paper shared what happened then the tweet.

He didn't perjury

perjure*

He spoke with the NYT before Trump tweeted, but leaked the memos after Trump's tweet.

Nah the FBI senior officials could have leaked it and comet himself could have leaked it. You can have multiple people you would have to prove there were not multiple leakers.

>I demanded someone leak classified documents for me, and I did it because someone said X on this date
>Oh wait, it looks like they only said X AFTER I leaked it

>lying under oath to congress
>not a felony

Shariablue, get out.

Keep telling yourself that fagboi.

Scuh----SSSSCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump keeps the nuclear codes

Trump's attorney summed it all up quite well.

Who is Predisent Trump?

his head kek

He's the guy who's going to send Not-Predisent-Hillary to jail.

Also, I wonder if that's a typo in the actual press release, or just that image (but I'm way too lazy to go look it up.)

comey vindicated trump against OOJ today

youtu.be/oSNMp16LVVs?t=8s

Why would Trump want loyalty?

Oh right because Comey was leaking classified stuff so maybe Trump could tell Comey was a sick individual.

Bumpz

holy fuck Trump is Littlefingers Baelish confirmed