archive.is/usVRU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl2Dm8Rwtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol they actually want race war. they actually think they can win holy lol

>implying negroids will have a choice when push comes to shove

archive.is/usVRU

Not that hard to archive OP

Yeah, real Nat Turner there, better watch out
Man, slave breeders were damn good at what they did, they bred black people to be so mentally incapable that hundreds of years later they are still essentially fighting for dominance within he confines of a cage, always seeking not to be the highest form of person, but simply he too nigger

tell that to ALFRED THE GREAT king of Scotland

>YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
we know, we are preparing.

>he too nigger
>the top nigger*

Why do Americans allow incitement to Civil War? Do they not understand that they were able to fight the last Civil War without interference because it was the middle of the 19th century and it was just too much of a hassle to anyone to get involved? This time you'll have Blue Helmets (including Russians) unloading in JFK before the day is out.

Its so funny nigs dont realize spics will rule America.

At this point at least 45% of the population is dead weight, we either die slowly or take the risk

>they actually believe they ever truly had the country to begin with

This is just embarrassing to watch at this point. Did they truly believe that 8 years of Obama coupled with 6~ years of loud internet posturing won them the USA in non-contestable absolution?

They won't even be spics any more. Just an ugly, UGLY brown mass.

Heavily-mixed South Americans are easily the ugliest people I've ever seen.

How exactly would a race war play out? Would it just be big riots in all the major cities with more guns than usual? Would it even last long or would the military and militias sweep everything up when cops couldn't handle it anymore?

Yeah, yeah, but it's just weird to see this in the country that coined COINTELPRO. Unless this is excatly what (((someone))) wants. It's as if (((someone))) at best allows, at worst facilitates your sociopolitical climate to degrade beyond the point of no return.

the Brits and the French intervened in the Civil War you dumbfuck. And no one in the US will be pleased to see your mong mug there, in fact it might be the one thing that reunites them

Has a race war ever actually happened in history (without just being a war between two countries)?

>I’m a black man in America with graduate degrees on top of graduate degrees.

This has seriously been a case of black people working feverishly for the last decade to get on top of some imagined academic mountain, JUST so they could then spend their careers doing little else but cry about "waipeepoh." That was the entire end that justified the means, which is pretty fucking sad.

Not on a scale the Brits and the French intervened in the Mexican revolution and Russian Civil War just some 4 decades later. It's all abotu mobility. Civil War is bad enough, Civil War on a race basis in the biggest superpower in the world will cause international meltdown.

I think China. Some crazy dynasties made out of foreign people.

Literally what the jews do today: they own the capitalist aristocracy and make the rules, while pretending to be native.

>making the implication you took over/ are trying to take over the country
dumb nigger

>What’s ironic is that my family has been here a lot longer than many of the same people who claim to serve the “real America.” When did your family arrive here, Mr. President? I can trace my family lineage back to our nation’s original sin, but I still love this country more and more each day.

That's funny, since 99.99999% of the time, niggs don't care if you're family wasn't any part of the US during the slave years. They don't care if your family emigrated over far in the future due to horrid shit happening in Europe. No, YOU'RE JUST WHITE, so they can lay all the sins of the US against blackie at your feet.

Who is this guy? Some retard democrat?
Why is his post worth any more than some retard posting on here?

What a hack.

Haiti you dumb nigger

I would agree if they weren't doing such a good job driving everyone to the right with shit like this.

Fuck this stupid fucking nigger talking about being a fucking American yet they think everyone person in the world is an American that just isn't here yet, fuck him stupid fucking nigger we aren't going to stand down because we don't want to make the black kids angry fuck you we're either taking our country back or we are carving a place out for exclusively us and if you think some dumb niggers can get in between that then your a fucking idiot.

lol

we need to breed out these nigger and shitskin genes

idk, i guess you guys can have it,if you really want it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl2Dm8Rwtk

At least he admits that it’s your country.

they get paid to write inflammatory shit to get clicks, you're taking the bait

Bring it on, there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Because the voice of individual plebs don't matter and the government is actually totally unified on the big issues? Civil War is a risk when a) people are starving or b) when there are violently opposed factions in the government, neither of which is currently the case

another nigger to the list

just kidding I don't need a list. they have black skin. nothing could be easier.

>All spic country that aren't mexico peak before 50M in population(Including spain)

This is what so many people fail to talk about. Black people and Hispanics dont get along, despite how MSM tries to paint the picture. Black people in ghettos dont like illegal immigrants. Black people are more at risk of losing their jobs to spics than white people are. And the hispanic population is growing while the black population is at a stand still. Steve King was right, but everyone just called him a racist

but it's gonna be a fuck off.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITIN FER
GIT THEM UPPIDY NEGGERS

Thanks user

These sorts of niggers are like some kind of homunculus made from liberal brains.

I'm so glad I'm from the same state as Steve King.

In Hawaiian Gardens they had the largest gang bust in history at the time where there were a gang of Mexicans ethnically cleansing their community from blacks.

Because the chasm is too wide, and the lefties are delusional beyond belief. The reason that it hasn't started already is because the death toll would be staggering, and none of us want to be responsible for that.

And, FYI, Blue Helmets would get wrecked.

Spics are more likely to join white people in killing blacks. They're not going to like the outcome.

T. Spic

>HuffingtonPost

Literally tabloid garbage for hipsters

Russianbro is right. A wide spread civil unrest in the US would be basically apocalyptic for the world's economy.

Kek. They grow them at MIT and send them out to Harvard as soon as they're fully grown.

most spics don't like niggers. there's an almost mutual distrust between the two. spic gangs hate them more than whites and nigger gangs hate spics more than whites. they constantly clash. both get along with whites better than each other.

We never lost it, shitskin

Russia bro, I'm not sure. The moment we become a declared civil war, the USA is over. ((YOU)) will be flying in advisors and arms to the south. China will try to advise California. It'd be an epic shit show. That's why I think the media focuses so hard on "militias" and whatnot.

Because, the moment it goes from a crazy compound to large scale civil unrest, the USA loses. The moment the government uses the actual military (unconstitutional) on citizens, the rest of the freaking world will come screaming about how evil the USA is and to support the rebels. Russia would send support. EU might send support for the rebels. The UN will back the USA government.

I wish I could vote for this man, holy fuck. That's a man with balls.

ive always wondered why the older generation of white supremacists don't take blacks with them since they're no use to white people at that point.

Just genocide the Democrat Party. Done and done.

Oh yes, Haiti. Nobody won in that mess. Fucking niggers ruin everything

Don't they realize White people are the ones protecting them from the Mexicans?

>Niggers
>Thinking they have any power whatsoever besides being a voting farm for jews
They can't even do math. Literally not scared.

This projection and level of entitlement is fucking astounding. He calls the president a "race-baiting failure" and treats the opinion as fact without providing anything to back up why he thinks this. And can somebody explain to me how supporting our elected president is un-American? Shouldn't we support our constitution and the systems it puts in place? How do people manage to shovel this garbage down their throats?

virtue signaling
virtue signaling
no u
virtue signaling
virtue signaling
no u

Hope this saved someone the trouble of reading that dreck

THE HUFFPOST, C'MON!!!!!
JUST FUCK OFF
sage sage sage

he wasnt talking about "white people", rather individuals who support trump and hold bad ideologies about "taking back a country".

i think if you would read this article with an open mind maybe you could identify with a few things he says. Yes there are flaws in some things he says, mainly the last stanza.

Lets be better than those who are trying to ruin whatwe all supposedly stand for

Whites own 90% of the farms,Own most of the long guns,Know how to fish and hunt, and to this day out number you......I hope you fuckers start a race war tomorrow can not wait.

You'll be fighting a two front war, one with Europe and one against EU forces on American soil alongside right wing Americans.

lmao you couldn't get your forces onto our soil even if one of the sides was welcoming you.

Of course the entire world would collapse and become war torn

Do you think they would try to Zerg rush during a race war?

depends how far into the conflict it was, after awhile it would devolve into syria style technicals and shit. A modern army would just walk right in.

Kek.

Yeah I think this whole anti spic thing is a ploy from the liberals this POC bullshit for example.They are trying to get spics on their side when whites and spics have more in common than most blacks and whites.

Neat.

So basically the nigger's argument is:
1) Fuck white people
2) Waaaah white people were mean once like five decades ago
3) Stop supporting Trump, white people, or else

Why don't these fucking coons get it that THEY are the reason people voted Trump? White people tried "tolerance" and "diversity". It didn't work. The "diversity" immediately and violently exploited white people's empathy, and the net product of all those decades of playing nice is simply "FUCK YOU WHITE BOI WEEZ TAKEN OVER :^) ".

Tolerance is dead because "diversity" killed it. Whites are only going to get more right-wing in America.

I can't wait to watch the three way race war in America on the news in twenty years from my comfy cabin on a snowy winter night.

Spic here. That's what they're obviously trying to do. I'll side with white before blacks all day.

It's true, I don't like niggers and I'm of bean origin.

It all seems to be true, but only if white is replaced by jew

The negro does not constitute a growing percentage of the American population.
Do they thing a Latin-American majority will treat them better than the white majority?

the fire rises brothers

This is good. The sooner the race war, the better.

Blacks can only exists as a feral parasitic enclave within more advanced societies. Giving them power will only hasten the rot. The decay will keep Asians and Hispanics out of the US, they are the real threat to white hegemony after all. Once the US becomes a backwards shithole, we will have an excuse for radical change.

We hispanics, as a whole, do not hate whites in general

What about the army? Will it divide itself? Consider that US army has all kinds of races between soldiers

yeah, someone has to pay for jose and maria's 11 kids

Hahaha give it 10 years

I didn't think you did.. I know I made some spelling/grammar errors. But my point is that blacks in a white majority society will have more advantages than in a Hispanic majority country. I seriously doubt a dominant Hispanic nation will enforce "black history month" or massive affirmative actions.

i dont give a shit, if they start a racewar in america im gonna go there and help every single white person i can, using all my cooking and backstabbing ability against every nigger/jew i can

>FSB is inciting racial civil war in USA to invade USA or dissolve USA

What about the nukes? Someone has secure US nuke facilities?

I always have a conflict with this, I'm 90% white, born and raised in Uruguay, am I suppoed to feel atacked when blacks talk shit about whites, or about latinos?

Traitors get hung first.

civil war 2.0

Once the economic capabilities of urban cities is diminished completely, China, India, and Europe will no longer have vested economic interests in the US. The #1 problem the Confederates had was that the north accounted for most of the economic output in the US. Therefore other countries that the US traded with (except Britain who coyly played both sides) sided with the Union. The confederates got completely cut off because 1) they could not urbanize, 2) they could not import the goods that come along with industrial urbanization.

If we destroy our urban economic centers by giving sovereignty over them to blacks, then we can equalize the power between urban vs. rural America.

there will be no war, only mixing until we are all coffee colored like brazil.

it's already happening. 25% of young whites have non-white partner. and that number is expected to continue to rise.

soon we'll all be so mixed up no one will know their origins, i hope by then we will just be americans and forget race.

When the shit finally really does hit the fan the left and their nignog pets will be slaughtered like the sheep they are.

>its that bitter nigger again
>everyone should know at least one by now

The fire rises, black.

Black supremacists are literally doing our jobs for us.

They bring solidarity to already woke whites and make our traitors self identify as our enemies.

Of course not. Actually in leftist goverments they try to push black history recognizing but people in general refuses to accept it, the poorer parts of society in Latin America don't have problems showing its racism against blacks while praising whites only for being whites.

A colonial behaviour perhaps.

>Lets be better than those who are trying to ruin whatwe all supposedly stand for
Fuck that, and fuck you.
I say kill em all.
In a way the nugger is right, America is dead, there is no "taking it back". There's only the choice between slow death vivisection, as the kikes demographically replace the rootstock of America, and swiftly ending the American experiment on OUR terms.

That 10+ kids in hispanic families meme has to die.

Look at every hispanic country except Mexico demographic stats. None of them surpasses the 50M inhabitants. I think you relate the numbers of kids with catholic faith

they aren't going to fight us with guns, if you think libs are going to shoot you, then you are wrong.

they way they win is to continue doing what they've done. bring in large amounts of immigrants, have them mix with the natives, so everyone loses their identity and society drifts further and further to the left wing goals.

>25% of young whites have non-white partner. and that number is expected to continue to rise.
source?

Why do these people willfully ignore the fact that America allowed little to none non-white immigration no longer than like 70 years ago? People need to bring back awareness to the fact the country was 90% white for the majority of its existence.

It's time to speed up the escalation. We'll be the autist who stabs when we get shoved.

50 years