The fertility rate in Israel is rising and breaking new records. Even secular families now have minimum 3 kids...

The fertility rate in Israel is rising and breaking new records. Even secular families now have minimum 3 kids, with many going up to 5.
The rate being 3.11. For comparison, in Turkey it's 2.02, in the USA 1.89.
Are Goyim even trying?
knesset.gov.il/mmm/data/pdf/m03735.pdf
PS I have absolutely no fucking idea how they do it, but they do. Every family gets from the gov only about $30/mo per child, but Israelis work more hours than any western country, maybe that helps to explain it. Also women can't afford at all to be housewives in Israel and have to work as well full time just to barely pay the bills.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taba_Summit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Palestinians are fucked; they should have taken the deal in 1999. It was the best they were going to get.

Things are only going to get worse for them now as the Jewish population settles in the West Bank and kicks them out. And the funny thing is they had their chance, and they rejected it.

I don´t want to be anti-anything, but your chicks got really weird eyes, I just can´t look into them for long, because they kinda scare me

>And the funny thing is they had their chance, and they rejected it.
Areps are stupid, more news at 911.

>And the funny thing is they had their chance, and they rejected it.

ayy lmao, the palestinians suck but they never had a chance of a settled peace. the insatiable jew always planned to devour the land, the palestians just gave them excuses to not feel bad about it

You're homogeneous.
This makes people happier, it's easier to work long hours and stay energetic when you're not trying to understand three different accents and explain things to lazy fucks who make no effort to become fluent in the native language because there's no pressure to.

>arab babies

She doesn't look Jewish.

Lower wages more immigration to kill israel fertility.

I'd fuck her if you know what I mean.
Have a bump best ally.

The palestinians would rape and massacre everyone in the streeys stop fucking with thrm.

I hope WWIII comes and America leaves you high and dry surrounded by muslims.
Fight your own fucking wars kike.

We're not homogenous at all, it's just your anglo shit tier countries that suck ass.

Send me some typical Jqt, then

Israel minimum is 7.58$ an hour, lower it by half 3.24$ or make it $1 sn hour and we will see birth rates be negative.

Because you live in a violent time in fear of being outbred by the Arabs

Of course not, you train your women to be succubi and latch on to any intelligent male with good genes. Nobody can dispute the effectiveness of this practice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taba_Summit

Literally every other Arab country told them to take the deal. It was the best they were ever going to get.

I would kill traitors before enemies.

How many of them are arabs, shlomo?

I can guarantee you Israel have not reached the levels of faggotry/cultural marxism we suffer in western Europe

The best they are gonna get is slaughtering every colonist kike.

open your borders and make your women to race mix with nigerians.

That's not going to happen. At this point only one thing is going to come of this: Israel will continue expanding settlements until it becomes a non-issue.

I'm suprised since Israel is a feminist hellhole comparable to Spain. I would have thought all of the men had gone mgtow by now unless your population is the Arab minority that is breeding.
>We're not homogenous at all, it's just your anglo shit tier countries that suck ass.
Yes you have different Jews but even then it you hypocritical kikes who abolished segregation for everyone else (the US, Africa etc) but keep it in your nation.

>thats not gonna happen
I dont see it not gapoening I also see all zog sokdiers getting slaughtered as well with revolts in the zog coyntries and massive riots grabbing all the kikes and putting them in camps of detention.

Why are you typing like a retard?

You wouldn't exist if it wasn't for our "anglo shit tier countries" you ungrateful dog. We should have let Germany win.

Im sure saying racist and showing bessed blk guy and bessed gay jew will stop militias slaughtering the fuck out of tge current order and replacing it with a new one, I am a fucking retard compared to minds that will appear to destroy the power of the Jews and their servants and instal the true national state.

It's probably the Arabs, the Jews from Ethiopia and the Orthodox Jews, the libtarded ones will die out like everyone else.

>secular families
ugh? aren't seculars getting completely out bred by hasidic and settlers faggots? also population density is a thing, house prices are already insane for the average wage

hasnt mossad been snatching kids around the world in an effort to make jews look less jewy..the yemen children,etc

Working more hours and having no housewives is actually a good reason to NOT have a high fertility rate

pic related was voted as the hottest politician in Germany

you have to go back

That girl is hideous.

That nose.....

>but Israelis work more hours than any western country
Absolutely fucking bs. I remember working with Israelis. On Friday afternoon, everybody was like "oh no, it is 3pm already, I cannot do anything now!".

And every second week there was some Jewish holiday which was the "holiest ever" so they could not work.

And after 7pm they were like "what? A conference call? Not possible, I got dinner with the family."

Fucking lazy cunts. No wonder Israel is in the shitters.

Learn to spell and learn to quote.

>It's probably the Arabs, the Jews from Ethiopia and the Orthodox Jews
Orthodox Jews are still Jews the Arabs and the African Jews are more likely to be breeding but even then i heard they try to force birth control on them.

It doesn't matter, you will fall with the rest of us.

Wow you could gangbang that nose easily.

Also, all the countries that are supposed to "work long hours" are all lying shitters. Like the Greeks. Every time I am in Greece, I don't see anyone working in the morning. But apparently, they all start working at 8am... only that they really only work 10am to 11:30am and then maybe from 2:30pm to 6pm.

Germans start at 8am and work until 12noon, then from 12:30 to 7pm.

Isn't it because ultra-Orthodox are making at least 10 childs?

thats another reason to support israel.

How many days?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah but whats with the Goth style pic?

What traitors? My country is literally the biggest cocksuck of circumsized dicks

The Jews push the childfree lifestyle in western countries, and promote fertility in their own countries.

God how I hate these people. I wish it were socially acceptable to call them out on their shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taba_Summit

Israel stopped that summit when they knew a deal was close.

Officially, they said it was because of elections.