Give me one reason a woman should leave her fathers home before she is married?

Give me one reason a woman should leave her fathers home before she is married?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Getting BLACKED

women are people

people can do what they want

>give me 1 reason why allowing women to vote is a good idea

Cuckold pls.
Shit like this is exactly why you are dying out.

Women are incompetent and immoral, they are like mental retards with knifes, a women is a danger to herself and everyone around her and need to be subjugated for her own safety and the safety of the civilization itself.

I'm not a Mudslime

there isn't

how will they get their shitholes stretched out by niggers if their dad is with them? unless we are talking about germany or sweden were the father has to give his daughter to the first nigger he sees

You know we have flags here

>Give me one reason a woman should leave her fathers home before she is married?

So Chads can fuck her and she can live the "sex in the city" style life.

I want to see the girl on the right get BLACKED by me n my niggas

Fucking SAVAGES.

If she is a feminist.
After all, isn't she supposed to be strong, independent, and intelligent. This means she needs nothing from any patriarch.

It was edited

Okay Jamal, you got me.

I've never understood why anyone would want to fuck a bitch right after your friend fucked her. Do you enjoy having another man's semen on your dick?

I pick up heavy stuff because I worked out to get
strength.
If a woman wants to take it as an insult that's their problem.
also if someones upper arm is the size of my forearm i'm not letting them pick the heavy thing
up cause it's easier for me and running the risk of dropping the thing isn't worth while

>ywn plant your seed in both these girls and live innawoods like Varg
just fuck my life up senpai

Paganism and polygamy are both degenerate

Because I don't want to bet that I am compatible living with someone. This shit is good on paper, but retarded in practice.

People don't realize how common mistresses were back in the day, so this whole moving back to antiquity is kind of retarded. You can co-habitat without being degenerates.

This practice will inevitably lead to divorce and infidelity because people need to live together before committing. Example, my gf and I were working great together until we moved in together. We ended up breaking up because we just were not compatible living together. Adding a legal contract to the mix just makes things worse.

>You can co-habitat without being degenerates
No you cant

Yes you can, Ahmed.

100 years ago it would not have been accepted in decent white society

No.