Is John McCain retarded?

Or just senile?

I watched the entire Comey hearing and - politics aside - McCain's rambling line of questioning was weird.

Senile. McCain is well into his 80s.

I always wondered if my old McInsane memes would hold any market value, but they're in some old folder and I cba to find them.

What he did made sense. He just did an extremely bad job. He seemed to be attempting to ask that if this investigation is about RUSSIA hacking (not Trump), and RUSSIA influencing our election, then why in Hell was Hillary's case CLOSED? Her private server getting hacked DEFINITELY influenced the election. Why seal up mountain of evidence to sift through there, and keep this BS investigation running when there is little more than hearsay and fake headlines from our mainstream media?

Why is he allowed to be a senator?

he's trying to cover his ass. he's the one that started the entire investigation when he gave the dossier to the FBI, and he's terrified that Trump is not going to be impeached

Why do people keep voting for him? Blame Arizona

>Why is he allowed to be a senator?

Being senile is a requirement to be a senator, ever since ancient rome.

but it was real in my mind user

guy was high AF on opiates

Remember when McCain was in Syria meeting with terrorists weeks before the fake chemical weapons attacks that the corrupt unelected permanent establishment tried to use to manufacture yet another corrupt war in the middle east

>Is John McCain retarded?
He's American.

Senile.

he's the only one telling the truth

Being tortured in a concentration camp does a number on the mind.

He just did a poor job getting the sentence out.

What surprised me the most, was that McCain took that position. I expected him to get in Comeys ass about why he didn't report to anyone outside of the FBI that Trump asked for loyalty, asked him to "let go" of the Flynn investigation, etc.

But no. Maybe Trump promised him a war or something?

That's kind of the gist I got from it, but the way he was speaking made it seem like I was losing MY mind.

Dementia

He was never tortured. I wouldn't be surprised however if his mind cracked from all the lies he has chosen to sustain over the years.

Is probably a stroke, he needs clinical attention asap.

Being a staffer for McCain must be terrible. Imagine dragging this asshole around Europe and the Middle East undermining our country. He's probably wittingly or otherwise given so much intel to foreign agents. So unfit for the job seriously what the fuck

he's running interference so Lib normies have something to commiserate in online rather than facing the reality of what occurred today.

I hate McCain but it's common knowledge that American POWs were tortured by the North Vietnamese.

I know one.

The North Vietnamese broke him and he's been a commie agent ever since.

He's not a hero because as a POW he was broken and turned to the enemy's side.

It was hard for him to concentrate because his girlfriend Lindsay Graham was under the table sucking his dick mate.

Something about him does scream undercover faggot.

Bu mp

>quality Australian bantz

haha

because of a meme they call democracy

he was old when he ran against obama

>He's not a hero because as a POW he was broken and turned to the enemy's side.

bump

This is what I got too. Too bed he forgot to take his meds this morning

McCain had his record sealed so no one will know all the embarrassing truths. From what other vets say, he was given special treatment. He may have even given them information.

Remember that It was his father who covered up the attack on the USS Liberty. It's a family of rats.

He really should trip and fall and accidentally die.

>Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) released the following statement today on his questions at today’s Senate Intelligence Committee hearing with former FBI Director James Comey:

>“I get the sense from Twitter that my line of questioning today went over people’s heads. Maybe going forward I shouldn’t stay up late watching the Diamondbacks night games.

>“What I was trying to get at was whether Mr. Comey believes that any of his interactions with the President rise to the level of obstruction of justice. In the case of Secretary Clinton’s emails, Mr. Comey was willing to step beyond his role as an investigator and state his belief about what ‘no reasonable prosecutor’ would conclude about the evidence. I wanted Mr. Comey to apply the same approach to the key question surrounding his interactions with President Trump—whether or not the President’s conduct constitutes obstruction of justice. While I missed an opportunity in today’s hearing, I still believe this question is important, and I intend to submit it in writing to Mr. Comey for the record.”

It was like a weird therapy session from the dems.

>"how did you feel....?"

Anyways comey is a stinking dem and I'm glad he's a has-been in dc.

I was a county chair for his campaign in 2000. He was all about getting the special interests out of Washington D.C. While Orin Hatch was flying around on his jet courtesy of Pfizer, John was trying to inspire Gen X/Y to public service and maintaining a high character. He was pro-2A and all the rest. How times have changed.

Corruption affects the soul over time

and he almost beat Obama and became President. Lucky for us he picked a hare-brained bitch for a running mate

Well now that I know what he was trying to get at, I have to wonder what the fuck he was thinking during the testimony. He was so off base that I almost thought he switched sides. What an idiot.