ISLAM

You can post on this thread ONLY if your country's Muslim population is greater than any other religion in ur cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmRcuWcMXpw
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i am shqip diaspora, may i post

I'll do whatever I want

Meh, sure

Turkodoxs are Muslim Christians anyway, so sure, you can post

Its pretty funny to see muslim albanians supporting Skanderbeg, despite the fact he killed people who refused to convert to Christianity lol.

Its funny to see Sup Forumsacks support Jesus, a JEW

>Albo trying to insult me with a meme

How does it feel that your country's only contribution to the world is whores and thieves? Is this why you're so butthurt?

Huh? Why are you so butthurt suddenly? Did I say something wrong?

Its funny to see someones family was cucked enough to submit to to Ottomans.

Your existence is the only wrong, Ylber.

Its funny to see someones family was cucked enough to submit to Niggers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmRcuWcMXpw

jesus was the jewish euivalent of a race traitor though.

Let me rephrase then.
Its funny to see Sup Forumsacks support Jesus, a race traitor

its funny to see someone has the will to keep this going

this
thoushands people have died in the civil war for niggers

This is now a christian thread.

Okay, I'm here, now what?

OK I'm going then, bye.

How does it feel to adhere a religion that was raped in your analbanian ancestors by t#rks? :^)

This Albodog is mad.. Sucks being albshit doesn't it

I like your flag
And don't tell me what to do/what i cant do

hello.

Dont come back

بتتل بميميي فمتس هلةسبوضت

turkish raping in the balkans is a myth besides the greeks

tfw can't change Dutch flag to Turkey so I don't need to mention I'm Turkish everytime

Hey guys. I'm the new one in the club.

Salam aleykum!

Bruh ain't there more christians in Lebanon?

merhaba abi

eat shit and die, roach

Nevermind it's 54% muslim just looked it up

Supposed to be a balanced population, but refugee shitskins, increasing muslim fertility, decreasing Christian fertility, and a shit ton of immigration to areas in Africa and Brazil kinda reduced the Christian population, now you find most of them in the villages or wealthy areas.

That's sad and yeah 1 out of 4 people in Lebanon is a Syrian refugee. You need to take back your country man

Workin on it, though there are more coming in that us kicking us out. Heard once a Christian village evicted an entire camp a month or so ago due to some murder committed. Bad enough there are Lebanese degenerates, and ISIS, now we have welfare shitskins.
Lebanese identity is fading to Syria and Western globalism, doing whatever I can to bring it back. There is hope for the youth, but in the same time, despair.
Hopefully we send them all back once this war is over. I never liked the idea, not for a minute that we took in Syrians, but fortunately, we can keep terrorist attacks at bay. Crime however, it may be low, or simply gone unreported.
Some of us are charitable and humanitarian, but many of us are discontent.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

DEUS VULT!

Hi

>Heard once a Christian village evicted an entire camp a month or so ago due to some murder committed. Bad enough there are Lebanese degenerates, and ISIS, now we have welfare shitskins.
Where is ISIS at my friend? I'm taking a trip to Lebanon with my buddy soon and I want to know where to avoid.
>Lebanese identity is fading to Syria and Western globalism, doing whatever I can to bring it back. There is hope for the youth, but in the same time, despair.
Whats wrong with Lebanese identity? Are your schools Marxist hellholes that teach your students to hate their heritage like here in the West

Yeah taking in Syrians when you're right next door was a huge mistake. Didn't the government learn during the war when Palestinian refugees started it all?

>Civil War
>Died for niggers
>Not dying to preserve of the Union or for state's rights

(You)

>albanian IQ at play

France reporting in

>tfw Atlantic Canada is 90%+ white

Im just here for the lulz

hi

meme map

checkd

hello

stop immigrating to italy, switzerland, france, UK, Germany, and Sweden

Where is Sweden at?

Don't mind me. I'm just waiting for the hate

Checked

North Alb here, please kill kosovo and this Islam faggot.

Reporting. We officially have more practising muslims than we have practising christians

nga jeni?

Sad why the slavs did not involve in Albania more, at least they should have taken the north, rightful clay. Now we have Kosovo Shqip niggers coming in our beaches, shitting, and covering it with shit.

Crendesi ka?

>Skanderbeg died for this

Such a fucking travesty, the state of Albania.

theres still some devout catholics, just ignore the kosovar trash
wtf are you saying lol

why do the georgians get to keep such a cool flag, fuck I'm jealous

that was non literary talk, dialect one so i could detect your google translating

translate mostly translates into tosk, which i barely understand from everyone around me speaking in gheg. i said "nga jeni?" instead of "pre ku je?" since i figured that would be more formal

Jam nga Malesia e Madhe, The Highlands

Qfar shije ka kari? More bir kurve. Po ski faj ti qe ajo kurve qe tka lind ska mujt mi nejt larg rakise gjate shtatzanise.

Islam Shqip Spotted

muhummed was a pedophile rapist
May he burn in hellfire forever.

lots of muslims in canada, friend

sorry, but i'm going for it

*clicks post*

0.003 mudslime pop, we can exterminate you in less than an hour.

Thjesht i urrej pidhat qe i qesin posht shqiptaret e tjere per mu duke ma cool ne sy te tjereve.
Tradhtar i karit.

see

I'm back

you prolly think albs have 10 kurans per house and they pray to allah 3 times a day dont you.... You see love, there are christians in europe who dont ever go to church or read a bible, why is that hard to bealieve muslims do that

Hmmmmm. But pope himself said Muhammad was in heaven???

if you dont follow it as much as you should just become an atheist lol

who gives a fuck, why havent you converted yet

thats called being secular. those are not christians.

most of the evil/fornication etc seen in the west is not done by Christians even though muslims countries consider western civilzation christian. In reality, they are secular.

Pig meat/shit on the koran triggers devout muslims. Islam is evil and the sucide bombers invading the western countries are God's punishment for secularism and killing babies/abortion. Notice how countries with stricter abortion laws are not being targeted?

well to be fair i know that religion isnt really much if a big thing (in the mainland at least), but i still dont know why people just become agnostic if they dont follow their religion

the pope is an antichrist who worships the devil

Me vjen keq, po unë jam Tomorrist. Besoj te Tomorri, Shpiragu, Prenda, Perëndia, Medauri, Thana, Bindusi, Rodoni, Enji, Hëna dhe Hylli.

see

We are secular too believe it or not. Just because some retarded Kosovar goes full ape shit, dont call him Albanian FFS. I mean one Kosovar was leader of Balkanin ISIS

Hello there proxy fag

what did you mean by posting this

Showing that we are not Full Crazy Muslim terrorists.

Sjam proksi

i do not blame your country. I blame Islam.

yes very accurate map very good very smart

were having a bit of miscommunication here, im trying to say that the kosovar are the only real devout muslims and you post a picture of the distributions of religions in albania

Nah man, these guys came from anatolia when the turks kicked the last greeks out, and they sought refuge in greece. They aint greek, never were and never will be, but they are hellenic, so we had to accept them.

Must be retarded then

Even the Serbs, ""Our Enemies", know that we are not retarded Kosovars and were totally different. theres almost never a woman with curtains here because its not allowed to wear them and no one simply gives a fuck

Albanian muslims are pretty based desu

ive seen women in hijabs in durres tho

At least not in Insitutions

So have I in America. What does that mean?

>Muslims

"Sup Forums believe me,kosovars are the Muslim retards,not us in Albania"
>starts building a mosque bigger than Hagia Sophia in its capital

Laughing at your lives Oh Christian Albanians