This man is greatest freedom fighter that ever lived. His legacy has been corrupted by the Marxist Jews

This man is greatest freedom fighter that ever lived. His legacy has been corrupted by the Marxist Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1eMLk1nQh5o
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>communism
>freedom
pick one

freedom from capitalist exploitation

>literally fought for Marxism
K senpai.

He hated niggers and executed fags, yet the radical left loves him. Lets reclaim him is ours.

capitalism is freedom

And freedom from actual freedom.

I do agree with his anti black views, but that's about all we can see eye to eye on.

Literally a cuck
Sage

Apologize for swenglish

>freedom from choice
wew lad

The truth about Che youtube.com/watch?v=1eMLk1nQh5o

No, you own things and that's stealing somehow.

He was right about the niggers. I give him that

He was the worst kike scum to be born in my country.
Fuck him.

One man's trash is another man's treasure, your welcome to your opinion

Karl Marx assblasted the Jews for money worship. Is he our guy?

Communism is freedom. Educate yourself.

Freedom is Freedom. Communism is an idealogy that claims to set you free; but in the end leaves you a slave of the state.

He actually believe this! oh ty for the laugh 0p I was having bad day.

Communism is stateless. Like i said educate yourself.

>nazism
>far-right
haha, no

>you own things
>and that's stealing
fuck off

>Unironically praising Che Guevara

Communism is cancer. Educate yourself.

Freedom to healthcare

cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Malcolm X was unironically better.

Show me one example of communism without a state.

>freedom
>to choose your slave master

He was gay. He wanted castros dick and thats why he killed him

No,he was a misguided murder,and a tool of the Jewish communist agenda
T.Cordoba citizen

Who decided what gets built?

Evidence of the earliest known city-states has been found in ancient Mesopotamia around 3700 BC, suggesting that the history of the state is less than 6,000 years old; thus, for most of human prehistory the state did not exist.

For 99.8 percent of human history people lived exclusively in autonomous bands and villages. At the beginning of the Paleolithic [i.e. the stone age], the number of these autonomous political units must have been small, but by 1000 BC it had increased to some 600,000. Then supra-village aggregation began in earnest, and in barely three millennia the autonomous political units of the world dropped from 600,000 to 157.

—Robert L. Carneiro[5]

communism is a stateless idealogy, but the real world has and always will have states, which is why Marxism only works in theory, not in practice.

The greatest freedom fighter is obviously Hitler.

why is that? because he wanted to free us from the jews? And in doing so free us from god?

That's one way of looking at it.

Killed children with glee.

Horrible man

>muh real world will always have states
They didn't before the Peace of Westphalia. Are you a sad little Ivy League shill pleading for your job?

>freedom fighter
Yeah, Cuba is undoubtedly the land of the free. That people who escaped from the island should be evil capitalists and enemies of freedom.

>For 99.8 percent of human history people lived exclusively in autonomous bands and villages. At the beginning of the Paleolithic [i.e. the stone age], the number of these autonomous political units must have been small, but by 1000 BC it had increased to some 600,000. Then supra-village aggregation began in earnest, and in barely three millennia the autonomous political units of the world dropped from 600,000 to 157.
So, to you, anarcho communism means living in small mud hut villages?

The existence of cities has nothing to do with the existence of a governmental authority. You can still have a village king, or a village council who decides everything like an oligarchy.

You can still have a hierarchy of societal authority. That's what a government is. How is it any different except for the fact that they have no technology?

How can you look up to a spic? Disgusting

>Peace of Westphalia

He fought to free his people from oppression. You can't prove he wasn't a great freedom fighter by listing his mistakes. He can only be judged on his effectiveness.

Are you fucking retarded? Che was a fucking murderous scumbad commie. What the fuck are you? Antifa???

Selfish prick, fuck that poster-boy.

He may have been a commie but he believed in freedom, despite being brainwashed by the jews to believe communism was freedom

He raped an underage maid when he was younger, I don't know why liberals love him so much.

because he believed in freedom, i feel like a tape recorder

>forcing someone to do something for free isn't exploitation
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Peace of Westphalia
explain
>his people
He was Argentinian not Cuban so not "his people".
>You can't prove he wasn't a great freedom fighter by listing his mistakes.
I'm not saying kill faggots was a mistake, but obviously has nothing to do with freedom.
>He can only be judged on his effectiveness.
His effectiveness leaded to a dictatorship. Take your conclusions on that.

>White
>Caucasian

Pick one. White people don't come from anywhere but the farthest regions of the cold.

>greatest freedom fighter
Rich entitled college cocksucker with estrogen ridden beard, raised by single feminist mom, spending his time torturing work.

In short, just like every communist in existence.

Who will prevent me from selling my labor to another man in your classless society?

You say he tortured work, what do you mean by that? If anything he believed the structure of society lead to unfairness and exploitation under the evil God of the Jews.

Every single one of those tribes had a leader who decided the way of the tribe, as is natural. You'd known that if you weren't upper class piece of useless shit who never worked in his life.

*workers, not work

>he believed the structure of society lead to unfairness and exploitation under the evil God of the Jews.

He lived in luxury, and spend his days executing the enemies of revolution, which was everyone he said it to be. Just like today's rich communist filth brands everyone a nazi.

He was so bad that first Soviets and then Castro got tired of his horseshit.

1. Communism is Jewish.
2. Jews don't belong in White countries.
3. Communism is anti-White.
4. Communism doesn't belong in White countries.
5. Che is non-White.
6. Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

>Communism is freedom
Communism is Jewish ~ Stephen Wise

>a upper class irish argentinian that studied medicine
>gets so bored he drops out in his final year and bike across entire Argentina hoping to find some kind of happening or at least a small civil war
>don't find anything so he actually went all the way up to central america
>meet castros and a few other Guerilleros that talk about crazy shit
>finally finds his edgy dream of playing soldier and get all the happenings you always wanted
>still dosen't understand what they talk about but a happening is happening
>fuck up his first battle as second in command so hard, literally 90% of his expedition force got wiped out before it got to the beach
>roll along he still fucks up so often the only way to keep his soldiers loyal is becoming the head executer and slaughter farmers for karma points
>luck his way to victory thanks to fidel
>keeps on killing anyone who speaks up against him
>becomes the second in command of the country
>after 3 years he's so bored that he tell his only supporter fidel to go and fuck himself because he won't let him get his next fix of happening
>find 10 other crazy kids to spread the revolution in bolivia, a ideology he dosen't give the slightest fuck about.
>IT'S HAPPENING !!!!!

Che is pretty much the equivalent of HAPPENING FAGS just at the time he couldn't jerk off to gore and anime pics while eating tendies.

>If anything he believed the structure of society lead to unfairness and exploitation under the evil God of the Jews.
But user...Communism is Jewish. You'd be replacing Judeo Capitalism with Judeo Communism.

This man want's to have a word with you and your lil bitch

HAHAHA I AM BTFO

>This man want's to have a word with you and your lil bitch
Too bad they lacked the foresight to see the enemy's desire to turn amurrica into a third-world non-White country.

Should've been implicitly stated in the founding documents that the USA was founded as and to always remain a White country for Whites alone.

>HAHAHA I AM BTFO
Well, you are because you're an anti-White communist.

So communism is anarcho-privitism with other name?

That's pretty rich from an Argie.

No I am my own person. I fight for nobody. God is my only commander

>No I am my own person.
...That believes the lies of Judeo Communism

>I fight for nobody.
Except for the Jews.

>God is my only commander
Then why do you take orders from Satan?

Nah i dont blame them, very different times/non issue. I do however blame the politicians we elected since FDR. They decided to flood the country.

Who would win?

BASED T-shirt man

OR

The Bolivian Army

top kek

>Nah i dont blame them, very different times/non issue.
Still...they should've realized that one day there'd be people who tried to undo everything they tried to build up.

>I do however blame the politicians we elected since FDR.
I can agree with that. Whites by in large are pacified and brainwashed.

>They decided to flood the country.
A more accurate statement would be "(((They))) decided to flood the country."

Reminder to fellow /polacks to Sage all shit post

Jesus kid what are you 15 ?
Go apologize to your parents for being a brat

You're going to have to stop being a pussy once you become of age, if you want anyone to take you seriously .

I fight for no Jew, I fight for my safety. To the end I fight for all the Godly Jews.

Great freedom fighter and one badass looking mofo.

>I fight for no Jew,
Then why are you a judeo communist that sides with non-Whites like Che?

>I fight for my safety.
You will never be safe as long as you fight for the Jews.

>To the end I fight for all the Godly Jews.
You fight for the Jews.

Also, the Jews are not Godly. They are the Spawn of Satan.

>Great freedom fighter and one badass looking mofo.

>believed in freedom and though underclass were oppressed
>grew up upper class and raped a lower class poor maid girl in his teenage years

Made me think desu

Unless you're gay and or recognize freedom as freedom*

What an odd picture of Hitler...... Reverse mustache style

I don't side with Che. I believe he is a powerful symbol of freedom. That is all.

He was, but unfortunately his image was hijacked by SJWs. Should we reclaim him as a alpha male avatar ?

>capitalist exploitation

No such thing, no one forces you to work for X employer

>I believe he is a powerful symbol of freedom.
You can't believe that because:
1. Communism isn't freedom.
2. As long as non-Whites are in White countries Whites will never be free.

>That is all.
You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're just parroting what the Jews have told you.

>Che is non-white
Che's name was Ernie Lynch. He was Irish, and probably suffered from a niacin deficiency that makes many Irish, short tempered, childish, insufferable douchebags.

X, Y, Z, A, B, etc. employers might treat you like shit and pay you an unlivable wage but you have the freedom to choose who fucks you over, goy, that's what matters

>Che's name was Ernie Lynch. He was Irish, and probably suffered from a niacin deficiency that makes many Irish, short tempered, childish, insufferable douchebags.

>You have the right to vote for any of these Jew-approved candidates, goy! Isn't freedom grand?

But you get no choice about who fucks you, huge difference. My job is easy and pays well compared to the effort given, keep flipping burgers commie - remember: Extra pickles

Che Guevara was not a commie. And he hated niggers just like the next man. Just read his diaries if you don't believe me.

I will grant you that he did kill a lot of spics and niggers.

He fought for the liberation of Congo, truly a nigger hating man.

I can't believe that. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT?. Go. Fuck. Yourself.

How the fuck is fascism righter then Nazis

How the fuck is the monarchy less slavery then fascism?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Swear god the horse shoe spergs shove that thing in the ass all the way up into the brain stem.

I think that he say this: after that. Probably work with niggers made him change his opinion on them.

His Ideology was created by Marxist Jews

interesting, watched the whole thing

Fixed

That quote can mean anything.