Hitler loved animals and children, and didn’t want war, but England did...

Hitler loved animals and children, and didn’t want war, but England did. There’s one big difference between Hitler and every other leader. Most leaders are merely tolerated, or, disliked. But the people of Germany loved Hitler. And he loved them. He literally saved Germany during his first four years in office, and then led the country to economic and social prosperity. Some people blame Hitler for the wartime destruction of Germany, but that blame is misplaced. England declared war. Over Poland? Nope. Poland was just a handy excuse for war. Big Jew wanted Hitler and the German people to be destroyed, so they were.

Other urls found in this thread:

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heil hitler

If only he hadn't been compelled to anschluss Germany would still be great.

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE IS GOOD BOI! HE WAS PACIFIST AND DA EBIL JEWS WANTED WAR!

Fuck you nazis yea peacefully murdering 6 mln poles

>Hitler loved animals and children
who cares.

>and didn’t want war
then he shouldn't have declared war.

>Most leaders are merely tolerated, or, disliked. But the people of Germany loved Hitler.
Hitler is not the only loved leader. there were pretty great leaders throughout the history. also, being loved doesn't make you right.

>England declared war. Over Poland? Nope.
yes, over poland. read the treaty of versailles.

> Big Jew wanted Hitler and the German people to be destroyed, so they were.
hitler wanted other races dead, so they defended themselves.

He was a saint. Why did he have to leave us? :(

Really?
That's an amazing statement pal

WWII and the Third Reich, although history’s most studied and written about period in time, is the most inaccurately portrayed era and Hitler is history’s most misunderstood man – intentionally so.

Wow, another know it all.
Must be something about the continent on which the US and Leaftstan reside. I don't know

>Big Jew wanted Hitler and the German people to be destroyed, so they were.
yup

>Wow, another know it all.
no, not really. but i know enough to say that OP is wrong. you don't need to be a genius to see that.

This.
What we are now coming to learn about the history of this period, we now learn about today. And that is, official history is more lies and less truths.
Again as user stated, this is intentional.
Think about it.

He was also Christian.

Massive respect for Adolf Hitler!

No, but if you know nothing then you should not say anything at all.

>No, but if you know nothing then you should not say anything at all.
i didn't say i knew nothing. don't put words in my mouth.
i just said that i don't know everything. i don't think anybody does.

don't reply to him
i recognise this leaf, total shill
all he does when you point to facts is say BUT DA TREATY, you can't convince him in any shape or form

Nazis weren't completely irredeemable but this revisionist pro-nazi history is pretty hilarious desu

lolwut?
its like my second time posting about this. the first thread i replied to died without ant responses. besides, i would change my mind if i were presented with evidence.

yeah deny it you nigger
the polaks were out for war, so was Britain
they added a guarantee for polish independence shortly before the poles started attacking Germans in former German territory
you'll try to dispute all of this by saying IT WAS DA TREATY HITLER SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO DA TREATY
kys

I have to go to work. I'd really like to stay.
There is so much information that is only now making its way into mainstream historical accounts. Stuff that was intentionally hidden or ignored for decades. Examples of this include, the Winter Help Programmes, the Social Welfare programmes, the removal of money grabbing banks from the economy,
The west went after Hitler for one main reason. They were worried that the economic and social miracle he performed would spread by demand, across all of Europe.
And of course, modern capitalism would not survive.
You need to grow up mate.

(Don't bother replying to me, I am off to work)

i mean treaty is an important argument but...
dude, just show me evidence. that is all i want. i don't care about anything else. and also, stop associating me with random people you shit on over the internet. i mostly browse Sup Forums, i don't post anything most of the time. i don't even remember posting in a thread more than 5 time over the course of my stay on this board.

>revisionist pro-nazi history
i think history was already revised. we are just trying to get the truth. unfortunately, it is illegal to question things

here you go newfag, read up

>didn't want war
>Blitzkrieg

Choose one.

I'm waiting for you to explain Poland and France, OP. Cat got your tongue or what?

>Big Jew wanted Hitler and the German people to be destroyed, so they were.

Couldn't be more right there, Germany seems almost totally lost now, Hitler was spot on about the Jew.

you leafs are truly worse than cancer, see

HISTORY LESSON TIME:

WW1 = Jews wanted a home land as they were cast out of all societies for being for manipulative pricks. Jews took jobs across Austria-Hungry and infected all levels of commerce / politics. ---->

Austria-Hungry needed more soldiers for war , Jews said they wouldn't fight , Jews boycotted A-H in every way possible ( food , materials , politics etc. ) ------>

8/10 politicians were communist Jews and wanted A-H to lose / become so weak they couldn't defend themselves. Then the Jews could have a homeland / Communist society. ----->

Now if that wouldn't piss you off while you were serving in the trenches getting gassed.... Try this.....
-------->

Communist Jews killed 12-20 MILLION CHRISTIANS .....

Where is our outrage ? Why don't people ask for reparations from the jews ? Anyway back to the lesson

----->

Hitler was gassed in WW1 , He hated it in WW2
The number 6 million dead jews is from their holy text as the required number of dead jews to be given a homeland.

Some jews even go as low as saying they were sub-jews and were not a loss to the religion.

Hitler couldn't have killed that many jews as the technology and even 24/7 fires wouldn't be enough to grill 6 million. Now some of you say starvation , cold , sickness etc..... you are right , some did die of those issues but to the tune of 6 million ? Even with the technology we have now, we couldn't calculate that in real-time or otherwise.

------->

We find Jews in camps , we did find that some died from Zycon-B used for delousing , we do know those who died of illness were burned to prevent another plague / fever out break.
There were labor camps for the worst of the jews and experiments were done on them absolutely yes.

----->

Now do you remember all those dead christians ?
Do you remember Hitler serving his country only to see it fall because of a specific sect of people boycotted and wanted their land for themselves

i have read the thing, and it had nice stuff. but the over-reliance to the quotations from politicians were a bit disturbing.
do you happen to have german and polish newspapers from the time? if you do, would you mind linking them?

>being a moron
>being a moron

Pick both

>American giving WW2 history lesson
no thanks, we go by facts not television and call of duty.

>The Polaks were out for war
>That's why Germany invaded them
>also fuck treaties, who cares about laws
stop posting

I recommend you to read this article as well

finding a reliable copy of a newspaper from that time is tough, even more so because of the controversial subject
however, these are relatively reliable quotations from newspapers during the 40's:

>"A struggle between Poland and Germany is inevitable. We must prepare ourselves for it systematically. Our goal is a new Battle of Tannenberg. However, this time, a Tannenberg in the suburbs of Berlin. Prussia must be reconquered for Poland, and Prussia, indeed, as far as the River Spree. In a war with Germany there will be no prisoners…"
-Die Liga der Grossmacht, October 1930

>"Poland wants war with Germany and Germany will not be able to avoid it even if she wants to." - Polish Marshal Rydz-Smigly
Daily Mail, August 6th, 1939

thanks for the stuff my dude!
appreciated!

np m8
mistook you for a different leaf shill
I highly recommend you to watch "The Greatest Story Never Told" if you desire more information from this perspective
it's a documentary which gives more insight on Adolf Hitler's and all of the events happening during the period of WW1-WW2
it's quite a long documentary, but since it's divided in parts you can just watch one part at a time
14/88!