THE UK IS DEAD

Press F to pay respects

And fuck may, dumb broad fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/terror-muslims-corbyn-labour-westminster-attacks-theresa-may-latest-a7650896.html
archive.is/pzJ4d
pbs.twimg.com/media/DB1DIA1UAAA3w-h.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another western country cucked no majority government the anglo has fallen

Looks like 314 is exactly 50%?

>fight on the wrong side
>import fucktons of muzzies
>fallen
the anglos were always cucks

>Implying May isn't the least shit choice between her and Comrade Corbyn
Fuck off commie scum

They're missing the "others". There are 650 seats.

Corbyn's liberal policies can be rolled back. May's destruction of privacy is forever.

UKIP: 0
hahahahahahahaha

>voting for a commie unironically

THANK YOU BASED JEZZA

nope, 14 short of a majority.

Either we get a Lib/Con coalition, which might be unlikely since the LibDems got btfo the last time they did this, or minority Tory government (Lab+SNP+LibDem together can't form a majority)

they fulfilled their purpose, they instantly lost all their support after that

This.

Don't fuck with our internet.

>mass immigration can be rolled back

fallen as in going the way of the dodo but yeah

ALLAHU AKBAR BONGS

>Mass immigration can be rolled back
>Cucking to the EU can be rolled back
>Spending fuck loads of money you don't have can be rolled back
>B-BUT AT LEAST I CAN KEEP SHITPOSTING ON 4CHINZ!

looks like they had more purpose left after all

>may fucked up
>she's clearly in the lead

help me out here. is there some kind of 50% +1 requirement she didn't meet? how did she fuck up?

UKIP BTFO how will the ukip shills even post on this board any more?

Its the UK they already have 0 privacy.

>remember the TV License go- I mean guy

>globalist May throws the election

Shouldn't it have been obvious when they forced David Cameron's right hand man to take over after Brexit won? Why even bother. Globalists will always have control.

Why would ukip win any seats? They've already accomplished their mission and ukip votes take away from tory votes and ukip voters rather tory than lab

>mass immigration can be rolled back

>corbyn
>liberal

Theresa May promised to deport all darkies didn't she?

Need to have 326 seats to form a majority government

Who the fuck gives a shit about privacy, especially when your country is being invaded? And don't quote Benjamin Franklin, you fucking cuck.

please respond.

Wrong.

Virtually a two party system. You are no better than the USA.

post your face and name RIGHT NOW since dude privacy lmao

Why are you people so retarded to always proclaim entire nations as dead?

Fuck May.

May called the election to increase her majority in the House of Commons. If the exit poll is right, she won't even have a majority anymore.

>Implying this wasn't May her plan all along

S

this election needs some meme magic

I miss Jeb and Ted "el rato" Cruz posting. Pre-election was so comfy on Sup Forums

I think it's important to remember that the exit polls last time were well off, predicting a hung parliament as well. I think if Tories can get similar amount of seats as already but with less SNP then that alone would be a victory on some level for them.

holy shit i'm not from the uk and even i know what the ukip's purpose was: to exit the eu. no one was expecting anything from them this time. is this you first election ever? did you just turn 18?

she had a majority in parliament, had an election, and lost her fucking majority

Gay. May is a stupid whore wearing a conservative mask, but Corbyn is a straight up luny liberal communist. Rather have neither, but of the two May.

You're an idiot.

Putin is winning. He helped push Brexit which is killing UK. He helped push Trump who is killing America. And now he's pushing for the end of NATO and EU. He'll win there too. Russia will rise as an evil dictatorship to conquer Europe without ever sending a single tank. They do it with memes and internet fake news now.

whats the matter?
does privacy matter after all?

Ukip: 0
Jeb: 99999

World leaders already calling the election results

They're much worse than USA actually.

UK still have the party system where everyone have to tow the exact line of the party to be allowed in.

In the US you will have people like Trump, Ron Paul, McCain in the same party, they would never be allowed to be in the same in any European party.

Yeah USA got a two party system but not really.

bong bing bing bing bong bong BONG BOOOONNNNGG BONG BONG BONG BONGBONG

Voted labour. Feeling great, do pass the salt please.

It's pretty insane.

This is the second Cold War.

Though he lost in France and he will absolutely not be able to influence the German election.
And the UK election is also not good for him and Trump is basically fucked.

He won't win.

Poor Tim

GET IT JEZZA YOU FUCKING LAD!

too late
its a shamed why the fuck only meme trump but not others

Because not everyone is as retarded as Trump voters.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/terror-muslims-corbyn-labour-westminster-attacks-theresa-may-latest-a7650896.html
Remind that a vote for corncob is a vote for Muslim dominance

Jesus you guys are such scaredy cat fucking pussies. Lol fucking what happened to your balls Hanz? Lol faggot.

archive.is/pzJ4d

>mass immigration and white genocide can be rolled back

We know exactly what you are. Fucking traitor scum.

But when your country is being invaded like that is exactly when you need privacy the most.
>Posts about how much you hate muslims on an anonymous image board
>Or maybe you could start planning some sort of course of action to restore your country like organizing an anti-muslim movement
>Gets arrested for hate speech as they find you because "Who the fuck gives a shit about privacy"

You're a literal moronic fearmongering retard holy shit you're speaking as if May will throw the banhammer on Sup Forums you fucking twat.

>tories were going to cut migration

Nice meme

ahhh, okay. i can do a little more research a bit later since i'm off to exercise now, but ty for the responses.

pic unrelated but submitted as thanks, name is maserati xxx

There are shades between letting in all of Pakistan and deporting all non-whites.

>tfw no more britbongs on Sup Forums

"Destruction of privacy" is Labour policy too, mong.

We're not the ones getting cucked by Putin, though.

>Russia will rise as an evil dictatorship to conquer Europe without ever sending a single tank.
Just like the EU is trying to do?

>Though he lost in France

Macron will do more damage to France than Lepen ever could. Already he proposes increased working hours. And the unions were wreaking havoc long before the elections.

>liberal
>communist

Literally chose one faggot. God, Americans are so fucking retarded.

>tories won't cut immigration
>So vote for a party that literally tried to replace the lower classes through immigration

>civic nationalism can be rolled back
>10.000.000 niggers and muslims can be rolled back
not without a race war mate

>God, Americans are so fucking retarded.
Americans on Sup Forums sure are.

Not like you're any better off Klaus

>tories are turning out to be complete liars about their aims for conservative values

Burn them all except Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Doesn't a hung Parliament means none of these terrible politicians can run wild with their terrible agendas? How come this is a bad thing? I can't think of a better outcome.

Nothing can be done in a time where things need to be done

>dumb broad fucked up
so in the UK, 'fucking up' means 'winning'?

Hung parliament means another terrible coalition were completely opposed parties unite to do nothing for 5 years

Fuck Theresa May, how do you fuck a lead that badly. We have an indian faggot as our prime minister and we're not even the biggest laughing stock in the british isles. An actual communist might be prime minister of the UK tomorrow. Fuck me.

NEW PM BOIS

>He thinks he knows how our election works.

Awww cute monkey, have banana!

This.

Also, all of those people here that think Corbyn would bring some kind of a significant change. pff this board is filled with retards...

because there is not enough lipstick on the planet that will make those pigs sexy.

Don't worry Ted might become the prez after Trump get impeached

Better to vote for a party who pays lip service to cutting back immigration than a party who will open your nations borders

Jesus christ, are you retarded? It's like having a Republican president and a Democratic congress. They cancel each other out along party lines. It's called "gridlock", Cleetus.

>An actual communist might be prime minister of the UK tomorrow
No he won't lol

T*ries will get a tiny majority

as a burger, redpill me on May

she seems fine to me, particularly, seems good to me that she voted against Brexit, but since people voted for it and it passed, she went along with it

she seems, in the absence of Ukip having any chance- the lesser evil, but I dont know how your parties work.

gimmie a quick rundown

Nope, Pence is next in line followed by Paul Ryan.
Cruz isn't in the line of succession.

Still better than Sweden so at least we can sleep at night without the worry of our chastity belts cutting off our circulation.

>Corbyn
>Communist

it seems like the exit polls were waay off.
Updated results:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DB1DIA1UAAA3w-h.jpg

She's a shit choice but slightly less shit than Comrade Corbyn

>T*ries
Northern bed wetter detected.

>he thinks the brits have privacy

She has sat on the fence her entire career, and since becoming PM and having to actually make decisions she continually "U-turns" and changes her mind, she debates shit and always looks awkward.

Your grandparents killed Jews gloriously and without impunity, what would he have to say about your cucked asshole being willingly stretched wide by the Muslim shaft of cultural enrichment?

everyone in the UK is retarded. i'm moving to America. fuck this.