>LE COMEY COMMITTED PERJURY!!1

No one outside of your echo chamber is hearing this news.

Go on Facebook, reddit, CNN, MSNBC, Flipboard, Twitter - they are ALL talking about how Trump should be impeached and Comey is a hero.

No one outside of this little corner of the internet is even aware or gives a fuck. Facebook told them so.

Grow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkp_Bmab07w
cnn.com/2017/06/08/politics/james-comey-loretta-lynch/index.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/06/08/comey-lynch-told-me-not-call-probe-clinton-emails-investigation/102629702/
cbsnews.com/news/comey-says-ag-loretta-lynch-wanted-clinton-investigation-to-be-called-a-matter/
cnn
archive.is/Q7bN8
salon.com/2017/05/27/wake-up-liberals-there-will-be-no-2018-blue-wave-no-democratic-majority-and-no-impeachment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If that were true, why are you here?

SAGE

>Google

youtube.com/watch?v=bkp_Bmab07w

>announcing sage

>My liberal echo chamber says lies are truth that means that everything I think is always right
>Tells other people to grow up
like pottery

the liberal echo chamber has a far broader audience and is much more influential

>cnn.com/2017/06/08/politics/james-comey-loretta-lynch/index.html

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/06/08/comey-lynch-told-me-not-call-probe-clinton-emails-investigation/102629702/

>cbsnews.com/news/comey-says-ag-loretta-lynch-wanted-clinton-investigation-to-be-called-a-matter/

No profits today

>cnn com/2017/06/08/politics/james-comey-loretta-lynch/index.html
archive.is/Q7bN8

Why is there a republican president then?

It just lost an election in a country where demographics supposedly favor it, and it never noticed that Loretta Lynch protected Clinton.

On top of that, republicans control all three branches of government now, and won this control in the same year Trump was elected. As of 2017, democrats still haven't seen their expected 'blue wave;'

>salon.com/2017/05/27/wake-up-liberals-there-will-be-no-2018-blue-wave-no-democratic-majority-and-no-impeachment/

Liberals have no political power, piss everyone off, and have no kids. They'll never win anything again - their heyday has come and gone.

CNN is talking about it now

Because he lost the popular vote

>Because he lost the popular vote
Ahahahhahahahhaha!

It's almost as if SJW leftist snowflakes use google, tards use bing, and alt-right special snowflake SJW's use yahoo!. Really makes me think.
How the fuck is Sup Forums not more up elated with the outcome of things after today's hearing? When and why did it become so partisan? We are bigger and better than this, senpai. The Happening is happening right now for goodness sake. We should be happy the lulz are spilling from the left AND the right. No matter what happens, they ALL lose and we win!

how did comey commit perjury? I havent seen anything like that other than calling him a "leaker" for leaking his dinner conversation

>telling people to grow up while being proud of eating up bullshit from Facebook

It's a timeline thing. It has something to do with the testimony he gave today about when the "memo" was sent out, reported in the NYT, (.ie. leaked) and trump's tweet about "tapes"

I'm not consuming facebook propaganda. I'm just pointing out the obvious and all you little Trump supporters are mad because no one is seeing the Trump propaganda being peddled here by Trumps paid shill agency. Welcome to the real world, son.

Thanks for making me think, dad!

Then why did you feel the need to come here and bitch at us?

and the people it reaches are too lazy to ever show up to vote before they get their first real job and see a big chunk of money exit their paycheck and start to wonder why. and then they're beyond reach forever

Tell that to Hillary

you realize that google tailors their search results to what you want, right?

if you always look at and search for leftist garbage it will feed you leftist garbage. it's not proof of anything

>Go on Facebook, reddit, CNN, MSNBC, Flipboard, Twitter

Arent those the same propaganda machines telling me i should cut my diuck and identify as a pansexual noncis otherkin?

Go on, i keep seeing people saying this but never any fine details of how he commited perjury.

What do you mean, "they're unstumpable"? You are superior to Sup Forums in every way that counts. You are better trained, better funded, and you outshitpost them at least twenty-to-one. Do. Your. Job.

>look at all the popular social media websites amongst 16-25 year olds guys, they are all uniformly liberal

Trump was able to win not because of internet frogs but because liberals live online in social media world totally ignorant of mass normie old voters

>is a practicing witch
Politics has quickly become one of the worlds greatest comedies

>Comey is a hero

That quip about Lynch is going to ensure libs throw him under the bus at the first chance.

>Incredibly racially insecure politically correct entitled-to-be-offended liberal telling me to grow up

Gave me a hearty laugh. Thanks!

Claimed in his testimony UNDER OATH today that he leaked the memo's in response to trumps tweet, but he actually leaked them before

see
I keep wanting to do some sort of mental gymnastics to try and explain it like Comey knew once the leaks happened he would have to get in front of it or that the NYT, operating under a deadline to print the story out, messed up but that doesn't explain trump tweeting the next day nor could Comey or the NYT have known what it was trump would tweet. But that all comes to pieces when we think maybe trump wasn't tweeting and that maybe it was a closed session think tank like tweet from key members of the white house before finalizing a tweet to put out. However this would imply there is still a leaker in the white house. More tin foil hat than the more plausible explanation listed

another explanation is, based off the rundown already posted, with regard to the NYT article it says Comey talked to TWO people in January about the dinner after it was over and one of those two could have leaked the dinner conversation and idea about a memo and that only AFTER the trump tweet on May 12th did Comey told his Columbia guy on May 15th/16th there was a memo thus corroborating the May 11th NTY article but that also seems like a stretch.

nu-Sup Forums will put a spin on it so we may never know, but do we really care? What say you, Sup Forums?

lot of slide threads

EVERYONE GETS A (You)

>pepe
>Trump meme magic
>Hannity talking about seth rich

If it's going over big on Sup Forums eventually it filters out to the mainstream

this is true, but theyre still bats

Did Comey commit perjury or was it a misstatement that needs clarification?