How do we remove kebab from Balkans?

Remind me why bosnia is even a country?
Also
balkaninsight.com/en/article/isis-wows-to-wreak-vengeance-on-balkans-in-new-threat-06-08-2017

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/isis-zaprijetio-balkanu-najavili-nova-krvoprolica-u-svom-casopisu/975676.aspx

Next happening in Serbia or Croatia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtu.be/nq_J2C6Hrz0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmići_massacre
archive.fo/khdOV
youtube.com/watch?v=M6QIopgwuIU
youtube.com/watch?v=GVBou6cAbf0
mfub.bg.ac.rs/eng/home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You never start a land war in the Balkans

If it were us versus the muzzies, we'd win. But don't forget they would get CIA and Mossad funding.

I don't really worry about them if they wan't to have an open war front with us they have to push thrue Turkey,Greece and Bulgaria,plus the Balkan migrant route is closed so they can suck big one with their funny terror threats.

The only way to achieve peace in West Balkan is to split Bosnia and genocide muslims... After that Serbia and Croatia can go separate ways i gues...

Exactly my thoughts. Another big problem is the gypsy infestation, I've heard it's pretty bad in Serbia.

You practically sided them during the Yugoslav wars faggot, kek

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Also red white and blue only flags thread

Wut? You'll need to explain this one fella.

>zaprijetio
>krvoprolica
>najavili

Damn bro. It sound like someone having a stroke and saying the last words.

I like to talk with this one Gypsie near a place that we call Carton city in Belgrade,he usually tells me how he would off had 10 kids by now but 6 died whille they were infants either by sicknes,hunger,cold or some other shit so most off the time they would off used their dead babies to beg in the streets just so they can guilt trip people to give them money.Also 3 off his children got murdered his said that the Serbian police doesn't give a fuck about them because this is the norm with gypsies they have their own gangs and they kill one each other,for those gangs you can kill an another gypsie because the police doesn't give a fuck about them they can't kill a Serb because then police will get on their tails.He also tells me that once in couple off years police will come to ,,Carton city'' and destroy it completely and they will pull out all the bodies that were decaying there because if they are not removed the city may face plague,also the highest body count was over 200.
And yeah Gypsies are subhuman and thank God for these migrant crysis a shitton off them left Germany and other EU countries.

Hot lead injection.

all the explanation you need Luigi

Before that muslims ethnically cleansed central Bosnia from Croats btw.

REMOVE CEVAPI

DEFEND KEBAB

Croatia was a big factor in helping the *ahem* "bosnian" people fight off the Serbs.
It's a sad truth, but it was probably done just because we were also at war with Serbia.

Surprisingly accurate

Oops I ment

That's pretty fucked. Croatia has a pretty big number of gypsies but they aren't really on that level. Worst experience I had was when I was next to a little gypsy settlement and the kids started throwing rocks at me.

THREAD THEME:
youtu.be/nq_J2C6Hrz0

It sounds like you are eating muslim cum from Macron's old hag of a wife

>Remind me why bosnia is even a country?

Blame the corrupt beraucratic apparatus of the UN that governs that non-country.

>Next happening in Serbia or Croatia?

I doubt they would compromise their entry route.
But then again our surveilance service is good enough to have prevented roughly 40 terror attacks last year.

We need to bring back mandatory military service ASAP and start training.
Maybe some Swiss style gun laws would be helpfull as well.

"Sided" There was no siding in the Yugoslav wars, only looking for the best option at the moment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmići_massacre

I visited a hunting and fishing on the coast when I was in Croatia. Buying a gun in Croatia seems relatively easy by euro standards.

Previous thread:

Link article (archived): archive.fo/khdOV

Target of recruitment campaign:
>The magazine is to appeal to young - poor and unemployed Bosnian Muslims.
>Bosnia is a major regional exporter of jihadists to ME.

Mandatory military service would be good, I doubt it's gonna happen though because in Croatia, nothing good ever happens.

There is a mosque in Sarajevo (de jure capital) that was built by Saudis, it has a status a diplomatic status and law enforcment services aren't allowed to enter.

Unite to defeat the kebab.

You don't need to buy a gun. Pretty much everyone or their dad fought in the independence war and still have guns laying around somewhere.

its everyday bro

its everyday bro

ITS EVERYDAY BRO

ITS EVERYDAY BROOOOOOOOOOOOO

We and the Serbs can cleanse the Balkans in 3 months BUT the (((west))) must be occupied so we don't get US bombers in our face... say a civil war in France.

Also FUCKING LOL at ISIS threads. The faggots would get rekt so hard here. There's a Dinko in each Bulgar and Serb.

They are also our main source of waste recyclibg so there is sone use for them.

Step 1: Provoke Serbs
Step 2: Don't interfere

That's it.

They would get rekt if it was them versus slavs, but take into account all the funding they would get by the jews and americucks, who would help us?

(((News Report))) from ((( BBC ))) -
youtube.com/watch?v=M6QIopgwuIU - minute 6:50
Salafist restricted communities in Bosnia

youtube.com/watch?v=GVBou6cAbf0
France 24 - Islamic hotbed to exportation of extremists

To this I can relate. Every day I see at least one gypsy hoe talking to herself and digging through garbage

Yeah I know, I live in Bosnia, people from Saudi Arabia, Bahrein, UAE and Qatar are buying a shitload of land.

>tfw you cooked cevapi today

I was having a shit day today until i looked at this thread. Thanks crobros.

It's fairly easy to buy one on the black market and getting it legally works as well but requires cash most of us don't have.

Problem is we don't have Castle Law and open carry/concealed carry is only legal to police, soldiers and professional private guards.

Drvar, Grahovo, Glamoc...

and they're good at music

Brutha if there is a war in Croatia, I will leave here and fight for Croatia until I get exploded.

Long live Croatia. Fuck muzzies.

yea true, but i dont know how to change the meme to that respect. You can od it on your own.

>But then again our surveilance service is good enough to have prevented roughly 40 terror attacks last year.
really? never heard of that, not even reports here from our surveillance service

Will most bosniak muslims unite with Croats and Serbs to kick out invading Arabs or am I being too generously naive?

>How do we remove kebab from Balkans
Convert them.

>We and Serbs
hehe I like where this is going

this
Orthodoxy is the only way if they wanna be with the one true Church.

No matter what anybody says here, Bosniaks are bro-tier and shed more blood than the other two combined for the soil they now live on.

I think there will be traitors in the ranks, but the majority would fight against invaders.

don't start with that memes, we need to unite with bulgarians too and help each other

You are being on crack

Orthodox church us one of our greatest allies in the ESR with Islam.

Many fighters.

I don't think some anons understand, anyone Orthodox is red pilled.

They will never report you anything like that because they risk upsetting the people and spreading fear.

Same reason that most other countries don't do that, believe it or not, there's at least a dozen prevented attacks in Italy per week, even more in some other shitskin infested EU countries. They just don't post it because they'd rather not to.

Gotta maintain semblance of peace because of tourism. Memes aside, Croatia is peaceful and safe for now and so is Serbia.

they would welcome the arabs like the second comming of the ottoman empire

*war with Islam

Yeah I dunno. As a diaspora Croat who has interacted with Bosnian Muslim diaspora and even drank with them I can't imagine the majority of them siding with arab salafists. But with the general poverty in Bosnia you never fucking know...

>implying the muzzies will get the northwestern part

understood. is croatia more targeted than us or the chances are the same?

They will if they are forced to choose. Mark my words.

northwestern bosniaks are bros, they were neutral in a war and even fought on our side

When did u shift to the USA of America, brother?

*fought later

>giving kosovo to albanians
>giving hungary part of vojvodina
nippon go home you are drunk

Pretty sure the kebabs know what awaits them here.

The club culture is way too strong and Serbs didn't cuckify themselves to West levels yet. Only our government is leading that way.

At least speaking towards young men who are capable and in shape to help their country.

I was born here, my family has diaspora roots dating back to before the great depression in nyc. Croats who were merchant marines had a tendency to just walk off the boat illegally and do random work to eventually send back home.

>jew stars and muslim moon

really jingles my jangles

they are more and more being degenerate, and i mean on belgrade, novi sad and the rest of vojvodina is getting westernized as far as i can hear

God it brings a tear to my eyes to see Croats and Serbs being friendly to each other.

delet this
Btw it's a symbol from the 10th-11th century or whatever. It's older than any mudslime symbol.

Fighting Serbia in the 90s was the biggest mistake in recent Croatian history.

Bosnia should be entirely wiped of the map along with every single entity found withing the borders of that pathetic shitstain country.

I am seriously frustrated with Radovan Karadzic for not nuking Sarajevo completely, dragging out the siege was his biggest fucking mistake.

Entire Bosnia, mudslime bosnian scum, Albanian scum, Kosovo, Sandzak, all those enclaves of filthy subhuman mudslime shitskin sub-normal IQ scum are the target.

I have no gripe with Serbos.

Westernized maybe, but they're not changing their opinions on kebabs and the general state of Balkans after all the wars. Some of them don't care about NATO bombings, some of them despise it, but I've never heard anyone trying to defend NATO in what they did.

In that sense we're not cucked, nobody submits to the opressors, and they never will. I guess it's that Serb spirit that we kept strong since the Ottomans.

This is appropriate time for that Gimli picture
>never thought I'd die side by side with a Bulgarian
If we were to fight off mudslimes, I'd be suprisingly ok with this.
Just pls don't repeat 1913. or 1915. ok?

and we shouldn't repeat 1885 kek

you're right mate but don't be so frustrated because of them, it's not your fault it's mostly ours after all

my father tells me they had 10 opportunities to end the war in bosnia but each time it came to it jews probably prolonged the conflict with bs cease fires.

I really hope next time we can work together to wipe out the bosnians, it be great, but im also doubtful.

it was a defensive war.so it wasnt a mistake it was struggle to survive,but yes it would be better if it didnt happen.

i dont know why serbs are so racist to gypsies, they can be good sometimes.

Canadian born Serb here who doesn't know shit about my culture care to explain?

Cool, my grand pops left Croatia sometime before WWII.

He was a boatbuilder by trade.

Retired by the sea with a smocking shack out back to smoke fish he d catch.

He hated Serbs for what they did forever.

Stay well, brother.

stay there

Yes Milan was a fucking retard on many occassions.

you have to go back

yes they can but most of the times they're useless human waste who lives off welfare and does nothing than reproduce

>balkan diasporafags
>returning
>ever

t. gypsy blood

I've heard those stories too from my father. He was in some irrelevant small unit so if he's example is as laughable, I can only imagine - what the fuck happened on large scale.

To put it shortly - we have to be extremely foolish to think the shit wasn't planned out, start to finish.

I really hope we'll see the light one day and escape the stronghold of those disgusting anglo kikes...

im here from america, doing an english studies program at the med school

mfub.bg.ac.rs/eng/home/

what are you, indian?

It's too late for you. If you do care about your roots, read on it. Don't bother trying to understand the thin golden threads of our culture and behavior because you won't get it.

Only native born Serbs can fully grasp it, everyone else will only scratch it superficially.

>mfub.bg.ac.rs/eng/home/
no place for racist people on my uni nazi fag

kek

vucic is fucking aesthetic

You haven't seen Milosevic then

You attack Bosnia again... Bosnia is not a problem. Sandžak is the biggest problem. You should Watch Sandžak TV.

bosnia is a problem fag, it has the most ISIS camps here

Who is worse, Albanians or Romanians?

yea my father spent most of the 3 months of war
he was required to participate in about a km from his home looking at foxes in a field playing with his m76 scope in a trench

he never killed anyone and does not regret it, but, had the bosnians or whoever tried to invade shit was going to get real son

he saw a serb tank running around no mans land shooting at bosnian trenches, the only body his saw was one of our own that got killed. They put him under a tree and waited for the sanitation crew to pick him up