JOE ROGAN INTERVIEWS FORMER MEMBER OF WESTBRO BAPTIST CHURCH

youtube.com/watch?v=hOnefFVBEb0

eatin pussy kickin ass

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp

she looks perfectly normal

art bell episode when?

this bitch done a ted talk now she go's around making shekels doing talks and the family are all lawyers they pretend to be hard bible bashers so people can hit them so they can sue

FAGGOTS

People use it WRONG!-joe

This is EXACTLY what they fucking are. I've been telling that to people for years and no one fucking believes me. They try to bait people into obstructing their right to free speech and will fucking wreck your life with lawsuits if you do it.

>Burdensome

I thought that was well known and documented.

People actually believe that it isn't all to make money off of people freaking out on them. It should be obvious, they pick venues where it puts defending freedom of speech under the ultimate tests. Going to fallen soldier's funerals and screaming at the parents that their faggot son is roasting in Hell. It's pretty much a guarantee that all thoughts of the First Amendment go out the window and someone is going to try and assault them.

How long do you guys think this podcast will last for? Longer than the Ron Miscavige one?

I'd hit it.

OMG CHRISTIANITY IS STRAIGHT EVIL, WE NEED MORE ISLAM IN OUR COUNTRIES OR ELSE WE WILL ALL SUFFER!!!!

id put my dick in her mouth if you know what im saying

Is Joe Rogan the most advanced and accomplished man on the planet?

>Gracies bow to Rogans

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control the UFC with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Rogangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>Rogan said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Owns life extending R&D labs around the world

>Rogan is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leaders first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>Learned fluent jiu jitsu in under a week

>Rogans roughly 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, Rogan is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.

truly a shame... WBC was one of the last line of defense against degeneracy this nation had and now all the younger members are leaving and exploiting their time there for money abandoning their values and thinking they were abused.... God save this nation

i don't think they'll be affected by the loss of one member who is female and in her 20s.

my dick is getting hard

pull that up for me Jamie

she's 32

Westboro is a Deep State psy-op. Check the archives and for the next KB thread - it will be on the Westboro Church and its CIA and ATF beginnings

>Unironically defending heathens