Varg Vikernes White Argument is a Strawman

I don't like how Varg Vikernes keeps saying that Europe should be divided among racial lines. It's a strawman because what he's promposing is not nationalism but racism. Ethnonationalism IS NOT NATIONALISM. I'm a nationalist and respect Asian Canadians, Black Canadians, Hispanic Canadians, Jewish Canadians, and all other races and religions. I tihnk what Varg is saying is very racist and no nation should be 100% homogenus.

youtube.com/watch?v=rprBLT8SPjg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=PpsBojQ7HAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

gtfo canacuck sage in all fields

Enjoy your ban

Racist

Fuck off Chang Li

shut up nigger

Varg is Nigger Tier.

Europeans/Whites don't need his psychotic larping.

I have some Chinese ancestry but im certianly not Chinese

Civic nationalism is just patriotic white genocide. I would rather have everyone hate the state that's importing our replacements than be prideful of it. Racism is the only way to continue to exist as we are.

wtf are you talking about you retard?

he's not even a nationalist, he's against both your average nationalism and ethno-nationalism

White genocide doesn't exist

He's a literal Nazi. Of course he's a nationalist.

Ban for what?

I love diversity, i think this planet has to offer so many beautiful cultures and ethnicities. Don't you think it would be a huge loss if everyone became the same shade of brown?

Its not about hate or racism, its about survival.

Fuck off.
Varg threads are posted by Varg no one cares about this murdering nigger.
Report, sage and hide them.

>He's a literal Nazi. Of course he's a nationalist.
nope, neither

bad bait thread though
roleplaying as a liberal stopped being funny 4 years ago

Announcing a sage is against the rules

Here's the thing bro, unity is also strength.

You care about him. Oh and enjoy your ban

>nope neither
You're a bad troll.

fuck this dude

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Nah, just telling you the truth.
>youtube.com/watch?v=PpsBojQ7HAk

bad attempt at a shill thread

Holy shit your a bad troll.

lol ya ok. GG backseat mod go watch theodore tugboat you cuck

Why are you taking this mentally ill transman seriously? He thinks early Christians didn't wash because they thought washing on Saturdays was heathen.

Fuck warg, the bogs, the stormfags and every other stupid forced meme.

I'd rather live with Chinese people than (((Swedes)))

You make it sound like you have a choice.

you're totally not trolling

>Europe should be divided among racial lines
That's bad! It should be divided among cultural lines.

Western culture with dogs as pets, scantily dressed women, beer and and a pork sandwich - may not exist within a Sharia ruled area.

So with cultures incompatible, we must divide the people between different cultures so everyone can live in harmony..

Don't worry, we can still trade across border - just don't mix cultures that will ultimately try and kill each other.

kys sven

You are the reason why varg is right

Varg is a fucking idiot. Now pack your shit and leave my country

Your not even European. And you suck at hockey too!

stop posting this autistic fucking retard every day. He is a murderer, a fucking autismo, and a larping cunt.

Varg is not a nazi. He has spoken against Hitler, how he came into power and his policies. He is against final solutions and violence. He doesn't believe in racial superiority. Blond hair, blue eyed hunter-gatherers couldn't survive in Africa. His philosophy boils down to tribalism and protecting racial traits. He can't wait for the collapse of modern society, so that different tribes in the land of their ancestors.

I'm not a nazi, I don't support Sup Forums crazy claims on the Jewish people. I don't support Varg. But Varg is not a nazi.

Swedes aren't europe

This
So what did this guy archieved to begin with? Shooting a guy and getting into a nordic "prison". His country is destroying itself, its women gladly getting raped by negros and "child refugees", its society denying gender and real punishment for criminals, a system he gladly embarced at the end.He thinks they need to separate races cause their women wont breed for them anymore, what a bunch of pussies.

You know he hates Italians?

I think he do. He used drum samples on his albums, becuase real drums was a nigger instrument

Only closest of all countrys to the original european, but ok.

go fuck yourself dumb leaf

ha he's so fucking good. Only one that fucks with you this hard

ᚹᛖᛁᛊᛏᚢ᛫ᚺᚹᛖ᛬ᚱᛁᛊᛏᚨ᛬ᛊᚲᚨᛚ᛭ᚹᛖᛁᛊᛏᚢ᛫ᚺᚹᛖ᛬ᚱᚨᚦᚨ᛬ᛊᚲᚨᛚ᛭ᚹᛖᛁᛊᛏᚢ᛫ᚺᚹᛖ᛬ᚠᚨ᛬ᛊᚲᚨᛚ᛭ᚹᛖᛁᛊᛏᚢ᛫ᚺᚹᛖ᛬ᚠᚱᛖᛁᛊᛏᚨ᛬ᛊᚲᚨᛚ᛭ᚹᛖᛁᛊᛏᚢ᛫ᚺᚹᛖ᛬ᛒᛁᚦᛃᚨ᛬ᛊᚲᚨᛚ᛭ᚹᛖᛁᛊᛏᚢ᛫ᚺᚹᛖ᛬ᛒᛚᛟᛏᚨ᛬ᛊᚲᚨᛚ᛭ᚹᛖᛁᛊᛏᚢ᛫ᚺᚹᛖ᛬ᛊᛖᚾᛞᚨ᛬ᛊᚲᚨᛚ᛭ᚹᛖᛁᛊᛏᚢ᛫ᚺᚹᛖ᛬ᛊᛟᚨ᛬ᛊᚲᚨᛚ

I think your stance is pretty naïve, because the majority of your immigrants do not view you as some kind of "fellow countryman" and would sooner throw you under the bus for the sake of someone that looks more like them.

In any case Varg is just an annoying Sup Forums-tier meme