A plea for normies to get out

The object of this writing is to explain as clearly as possible, on the grounds of opinions which I have held from the portions of my tenure on Sup Forums with which I am earliest familiar, that the influx of new comers into this board should turn away if they wish to preserve the so called “chan culture”, and by extension, the political ideologies with which we so earnestly hold onto.

When I say “normies get out” I do not say it in any sarcastic or “meme” way, I am serious, normies get the fuck out. Ever since the refugee crisis and the American election, there was an influx of new comers. Just so happen, it is also the same time when I witnessed the gradual bastardisation of the humor and memes we use. Case in point, the use of pepe. It is an “ok” meme which popped up not so long ago before the election, but still, we use it here a there. Fast-forward to the present day, and all I see are an over preponderance of “muh kekistani people are oppressed”, “praise kek” and “normies get out REEEEEEE”. Like dude, please fucking stop. Yea, those memes can be funny, but not so if I keep hearing about it, much like a comedian never telling a joke twice.

And here lies the crux of the matter regarding my expostulation towards the normies. You guys are fucking dumb; your actions are always dictated by a herd mentality; there is not a single thread of individualism in your guys, a facet so very important in coming up with original jokes.

>“Oh look! He said praise kek, haha so funny, I’ll say it as well! Praise kek”
>”Everybody are saying “normies get our reeeeeeeee” so I’ll say it as well”

JUST FUCKING STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

normies get out reeeeeeeee

>Implying that the next generation getting into right wing politics is a bad thing.

Why don't you focus your energy on something more important like this shit:
wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/
>inb4 "but muh anime political board"
We are becoming Sweden 2.0, and all you care about is elitism. Fucking hell.

saqe commie threads

figured that a larger concentration of autists would by default produce more and better memes but it seems I was wrong

>implying that getting the next generation into anything is a good idea

spotted

How is this related to communism? If anything, you're the shill.

get out newfag.

this place is lost dear ausfag, if you wish to seek where the oldfags who held this board together left to, search for the true pol. The one that was revealed on April 1st.

ps it's got a .net

>right wing politics
>if I give up all of my principles and act just like the left, I win

BASED niggers and faggots.

Stop larping, jew.

>pede

What is this? I've been wondering for months why the hell they call themselves that.

/mlpol/ is gay as fuck and full of fags like you who try to sound cryptic and edgy when it's just pathetic and sad.

are you the hacker known as anonymous?
if so i will be your personal army.

btw go back to r9k

You're a shill... Who fucking cares?

>Pic related faggot

clearly newfags such as yourself don't know how far mods go with enforcing GR15

remember you mentioned it not me, enjoy your permaban

I already had a feeling that this anti-MAGA shit was a move done by leftypol, but in their defense, there IS in fact an influx of redditors. They need to go back to t_d.

good ol' loli

|
|>
|
|
|

U r a faggit