Can somebody from america explain this poster to me???

can somebody from america explain this poster to me???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_switching_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_switching_in_the_United_States

The roles were switched in the 1800s

i saw this video from prager u but i am not sure about it
youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

don't believe the switching crap, blacks are still slaves to the democrats today.

Nice flag

Also, a tl;dr version

The democratic party used to be what the conservative party is today

They switched, and the democate became the lefties, and the republicans became the conservatives.

At what exact time this happened, you'll have to look into it

>Prager U

Are you fucking retarded?

Democratic Party = Strict adherence to Democracy which means rule by the majority

Republican Party = Strict adherence to a Republic which means all groups, including minority groups have a representative that is almost if not equal to that of the majority.

It happened around the 1960s and the civil rights movement. Blame Strom Thurmond

also why do democrats end up destroying blacks

One is for whites one is for niggas

Watch Hillary's America. Don't listen to shift shills.

Democrats gather votes from what it's popular at the moment, back then slavery was popular and now it is libfaggotry.

Republics always stood true to their christian ideals, as sad and idiotic as sometimes they can be.

>cssexixt
?

the two parties switched sides in the 60's over civil rights. The southern Democrats defected to the Republican party.

You don't need any explanation. Democrats still use blacks and other minorities as slaves.

don't listen to quick meme explanations of democrats are unchanged, or the party's switched positions. truth is it has been a long time since then and people's positions in both party's have evolved.

This is false and anyone who spouts these revisionist history memes should have their genitalia peeled like a banana and then be crucified upside down.

Learn the truth. As much as we talk shit and hate on niggers, we are the ones that are actually still fighting for their independence, trying to free them from a cage they can't smell see, or touch. With irony this palpable, a race begging to be kept in bonadage, the jew is the only one who could conjure such a diabolical scheme.

White people aren't even Caucasians according to your own texts.

I for one support upper class white liberals in their effort to cause division and racial conflict.

Why the fuck would "SS" not replace "s."

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

It's trying to say the Republican Party is for nigggers.

history, things change

republicans used to me about social programs too

parties are a sham

The roles switched throughout the 20th century, culminating in the Reagan era

Dems back then and even today wanted control of the negro population then as cotton pickin slaves, and now as welfare vote slaves. Watch it negros, they have found new slaves.... Spics and MUSI's to provide votes.

The republican party is still for the blacks. Why is it that every well off educated black of means is a conservative, while the only rich blacks who are race baiting self aggrandizing shits are democrats?

It's because work and the personal pride that comes with it works, while the welfare state ballooning beyond control doesn't. The left knows this but they don't give a flying fuck about anyone outside their private club other than when they try to virtue signal to draw attention to themselves because their wallet feels a bit light.