What is the whitest military branch?

What is the whitest military branch?

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probs coasties
Minorities hate water

I'd guess the navy or coast guard, niggers can't swim.

The chair force

Found a source that says marines.
statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/

I saw a post on here a while back, not gonna search for it but it said the army special forces had extremely few minorities. you can probably google something about it.

1: marines
2: Air Force
3: Army
4: navy

Coast Guard doesn't count anymore, they're a part of DHS and not DoD.

Im in the Navy its the nigger force

If I had to guess I would say the Coast Guard.

Coast Guard is only part of the DoD during times of war and it falls under the umbrella of the Navy. USCG was actually in to Dept. of Treasury before 9/11

Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard all have to pass swim tests in Basic. Marines swim test is the most difficult, except for Navy BUDS or Airforce Pararescue.

So SEALs and PJs and probably the whitest, then Marines, then Navy/Coasties.

>swim tests

I think Navy SEALs are mostly Latino these days.

Whiteness Ranking

1. Air Force- highest standards for entry= less niggers

2. Navy & Marine Corps- I lump these together because the branches are technically "one" and standards are similar, you will see substantially more niggerum than you will compared to the chair force.

3. Army- lowest standards= most niggers.

Coast Guard- couldn't tell you

The Marines. I'm white. I'm a Marine. We haze shitskins into hating their own races. It's pretty sweet.

>Marine Corps is 85% white

Good. I miss you guys so much for that.

My dad was a marine officer from the 50's to the 70's. He said that they were instructed to tie ropes to black marines when they were in the water because, they were told, blacks lack buoyancy.

Have a black marine friend, can confirm. Marines are casually racist and indoctrinate the enlisted men into the culture. I think it has something to do with sailor culture, but Im not a marine, so I couldnt say.

WTF I love the corps now.

>former squid

Why, because of the minimum 50 on ASVAB? I would think there would be a lot of gooks and some spics who aren't tough enough for other branches

>casual racism

I have never been able to crystallize the paradox until I read your post
>ty

>cramped spaces filled with nogs
Wise career choice you made there

Hell yee m8. I should mention, I am former, not active atm.

Marines

Can confirm; am also white, also a Marine. This indoctrination is especially prevalent in the infantry.

No problem user.

Air Force does not go to poor Highschools

Coasties. Blacks can't swim.

Also the gayest branch.

Fuck off with your autistic thread, sage

Literally nobody cares about your shit military, it's cringeworthy how artificial all your insignia looks because it's crafted to give the illusion that it has any kind of history. To all us Europeans it looks like a video-game tier immitation

t. RN submariner, pic related id

The Coast Guard is indeed the whitest military branch.

20 year Coastie.

I see so much history in you, not sure about the future

Blackwater. Or Academi as its renamed now

The coast Guard has NEVER been part of the DOD.

probably because they claim hispanics are white

Hahahahaha

>gooks
>joining the military
What the fuck planet do you live on? The yellow Jew doesn't fight for its country.

The Marines because black people can't swim

The Corps is about 40% black, but very few niggers. The Chair Force is probably whiter.

Commiefornia
All the Philippinos here join air force because they all have family in the air force

Thinking about joining the navy desu, I want to shoot rail guns at gook missles
Any navy fags here?

>reported to GCHQ for hate speech

>recruiters so desperate to fill quotas that they lie for the dumbasses and just allow them to do a PICAT.
people i was with at the recruiters office didnt even get a 31 on their preasvab test the first time.

>AF
my bad

Christ. I thought I was of average intelligence yet I got a 88 on the EST and 97 on ASVAB

I got a 66 on the practice, how is that?

The higher the intelligence requirements, the whiter the branch.

>doesn't know about reverse image search
t. Mohammed

Why is there a benis pic on that ID card?

>MARINE RECON: amphibious
>MARSOC - high grade white boys
>Marine Infantry : Winter wonderland
>Marine supply -Danger: Minority Report

What branch has the highest intelligence requirements?

o shit, i was gonna say this. i was an os in the cg from '04 - '12. in basic, the swimming requirements were way harder than what they are now, so niggers either got reverted or had to go to remedial every morning at 0500. most niggers dropped out or were discharged for unsuitability.
they do have a lot of puerto ricans though, and any niggers that do make it are from the carribean where the only known niggers that know to swim exist

Who needs history when you usurped your father to become the worlds predominant naval power?

t. squid

i scored 89. granted i'm a little older and havent had to use most of the skills/questions that were on the test. >feels average
guy i was with yesterday at our monthly meeting scored about that and was complimented by the recruiter for it. that should guarantee you almost any job provided it has an opening

>over 80% of active-duty military personnel (besides coast guard) hold a B.A./B.S. or higher
>99% of active-duty airmen hold a B.A./B.S. or higher
I smell bullshit.