It's over

it's over

we're done

I'll open my home to a few UK refugees.

Just make your mosque look like a mcdonalds or something.

LMAO at you corbyn loving faggots pretending there was a chance

EU is playing 5D chess welcome back to the EU goys :)

HAHAHAHAHA and you though brexit was going to save you

Can i crash at yours too?

Awaken the masses, the national ideal is sleeping on the common man and woman heart, awaiting to hear the calling.

Awaken the masses, become the man of action Mosley told about.

ok lad which state do you live in?

I legitimately want to move to the US, lived there for a year while I was at uni and love it

just want to own a gun and be free to say what I want without legal consequences

JUST

is stupid to work against the sistem from within the sistem rules are you surprised that you lose

STIRRED

Yes.

Michigan. Plenty of guns, motorcycles and fireworks. Also fishing and hunting and snowmobiling.

What's going on?

I went to unversity of illinois at urbana champaign

is michigan more gun-friendly than illinois?

sounds like fun lad, how would this work in terms of a visa? should we get married?

Ever since brexit and Trump they've made sure the rigging works.

This about the hung parliament?
We had 8 years of Obama before the pendulum made a move back towards us, just wait it out.

i'll marry ya but it'd fook my insurance rates m8

Michigan master race. Petoskeyfag reporting for duty

Yes, michigan is shall-issue for CPL and has permitless open carry.

If we're getting married, I expect breakfast 5 days a week and you can drive my other pick-up truck as long as you wash it.

we can just fly over to the UK and get treatment on the NHS

where are we gonna honeymoon?

Alaska user here

I have room to take in 10 Bongistani refugees.

You'll be required to grill burgers, go shooting on the weekends at the range, and fish in the summer though.

Hey fellow ak user

Lower 48 fags gtfo REEEE

HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

WELCOME BACK SCOTLAND!

Thinking on moving to alaska for law enforcement is it worth it I love cold climates

whenever this comes up there's always other Alaskans in the thread. I swear half of our state's population browse Sup Forums

fairbanksfag btw

Theresa May WON!

what's the problem?

a denny's restroom

I want to take you up on this offer

I have a master's degree in chemistry, is there much of a chemical industry in alaska?

>Thinking on moving to alaska for law enforcement is it worth it I love cold climates

Depends on what type of law enforcement you're looking for. State Troopers here really love their jobs. Regardless, you'll get lots interesting incidents. Crazy shit goes on here. The winters are really comfy if you're okay with -20F to -45F for a few months.

I happily welcome UK back into the EU

you can make a ton of money in petrol if they'll hire you (they probably won't, they have plenty of local alaskans to hire from)

Yeah, but this time they drop the Pound and adopt Euro

>you can make a ton of money in petrol if they'll hire you

This. Or any job on the north slope really.

Maybe if u work for oil companies. Most likely not.

Alaska is falling apart cuz muh petro dollar XDDDD!!!

Id avoid Alaska unless but youd be around Fairbanks(air pollution and cold af!!!)) or Anchorage (diverse).

I'd do that in a fucking second.

Don't come to Colorado you wouldn't like it here. Guns are all illegal and white people are hunted for sport

Find a /comfy/ spot in West Virginia, don't fall for the negative hype

FUCK. I can't even move to other countries because I have no actual promotable professional skills.

Haha @ Michigan for being gun-friendly. Come to Idaho where you don't even need a permit to conceal carry....

NEETdom not so comfy now, is it

it sounds better than it is. Alaskans are all depressed suicidal drunks and indians. Also they get out like 7k neetbux to everyone who tries to survive there; unsurprisingly this attracted niggers who completely lack the physical structure and mental foresight to handle cold weather.

Welcome back into the fold, oldest ally

THEY HAVE HUGE ICE PRODUCTION UP THERE

I fucking wish I was NEET, I'm a wage slave with no prospects for getting into other countries.

He forgot to mention the buttstuff. You'll have to do buttstuff. Alaskans are natural rapists and buttstuffers.

if I've got to do it I've got to do it

The reason we issue licenses for concealed carry in Michigan is because a fuckton of other states reciprocate with us. That means a Michigander can concealed carry in nearby states that are may-issue.

*Pls don't come here pls don't come here*

Ever thought of trying to do an expat? I have heard that there are lots of this positions available if you look for them?

Genuinely looking at moving as an option, does the average American like or at least tolerate us English?

>Incompetent commy Marxist IRA supporting cunt is considered a serious candidate
>Terrorist attacks almost weekly
>Population of scrounger benefits abusing scum
>Scotland has a separatist movement when it shouldn't have came about in the first place
>The empire is gone
>Nothing left to be proud of
>Everything that put the word "great" in great Britain is gone

Why does it hurt so much to be a modern Brit.

I'm emigrating.

Hell yes, West Virginia. The women will love you for the accent, and the dudes will think its awesome also.
Shoot guns wherever you want and smoke weed erry day.
I'm from the least diverse county in the US (according to the US census, its 100 percent caucasian) and that county is in WV. Practically no crime. Most crimes are drug or moonshine related. Best place to live for sure.

How likely is it an American girl will be willing to marry me for a green card?

Guys, it's impossible for Brits to move to the US.

>complain about immigrants all the time
>some puppets switch places
>our principled Brits become emigrants
wtf i love double standards now

Sure just don't be a presumptuous European faggot, Americans love foreigners.

Quads confirm that us Americans love you fucks

marriage visas

Why does it hurt not being in the know, and used, abused, and terrorised by your current government establishment associates.

How though?

Find a desperate american girl and marry her for citizenship. It's how the Mexicans do it.

You make it sound easy user

>How though?

Find a qt burger grill

>Spend thousands getting there on a tourist visa
>Have two weeks to find a wife

Truuuu. Also like the 2nd amendment or gtfo

meet somebody online first who will be willing to marry you for one.

I am unironically considering this.

Hold your breath. May led the Tories into an unnecessary election that lost them a 3 year majority... She can't and won't stay on as PM.

She lost on personality (not showing up to the debate, running through the fields, comes off as a Hillary Clinton).

Tories will switch her out for Boris Johnson, a brexiter, and a once beloved figure in British politics.

Getting BoJo as PM is the bright aide to this

That's an interesting point. Do you know of any sites?

Reading this hurts my feeling ... and I am a heartless fuck.

Not yet no, I'm actually thinking on my feet.

I'd be happy to welcome a Brit.

T. Floridan: With castle doctrine (can shoot anyone who enters your property armed or unarmed.)

Wanna help me kill alligators and snakes and shieeet?

I envy you and your freedom, I really do.

That sounds like a dream.

Con majority can still happen

So what is gonna happen now?

West Virginia master race reporting in.

Death, riots, poverty, maybe civil war, swift population replacement and internment of natives for politically correct opinions.

Hi there guys, I'm female. Willing to marry a nice guy from America and hopefully sail to freedom.

it's been a while, you just happen to realise it now, that's all. relax, let mohammad do the rest.

Welcome to freedom land. And that's just my .22!

>I'm female

Go to bed, Farage.

I want you to know that a lot of the people you seem to think of as having no right to be here have the exact reasons for wanting to as this person you apparently have zero problem with. Food for thought.

YANKEE

ohio here. you guys may suck at football, but id have your back in a fight.

Once Trump allows European immigration, Any Brit is welcome to stay in Pennsylvania.

You can come, but the second you advocate for gun control, I'll send you to Canada

I'm probably one of the few people in britain that is pro-gun/pro 2nd amendment

I would be an active proponent of gun rights if I lived in america

Telling the truth user, the only downside is that I'm gypsy. But I have some Greek heritage, good genes and I'm decently looking, or so I've been told.

Is Pennsylvania German? I want to marry a German qt and have many Kraut-Bong children.with her.

So, what is the deal now?

Would it be that bad if Tories goes into coalition with LibDems?

Of coure it is.

Dont you know Pennsylvania Dutch?

Washington
We're a sanctuary state :^)

Germanophile Anglosaxons are welcome here if you are right wing.

>Decent looking
Come here refugee, ficki ficki!

Nice.

Ja, I've heard of it. Didn't think it was actually a thing though.

Damn that like the best thing we can get over here.

From what I've gathered the conservatives don't have a majority presence in parliament anymore.

Hahaha