Entitled American Nigger harasses white airport staff and passengers in Belgium

even makes the stewardess cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbYXEZeWuVU
I saw this on Sup Forums, anyone has any other link to this or a webm? It's says private for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/220856343
youtube.com/watch?v=0ppVhVTfO-Y&feature=youtu.be
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mother-filmed-repeatedly-slamming-screaming-5807731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone?

vimeo.com/220856343

kek

he sounds like his voice has a slider and its been made lower than the default one

Thanks.

50th post in the past 2 days about this, that's why it's going nowhere

trips of truth

what an absolute prick

> I'M A CUSTOMER
> I'M A CUSTOMER
> THAT MEANS I'M GOD

Fuck this western entitlement

Go out and kill as many niggers as you can before getting caught. You will forever be remembered as a hero.

>this video is unavailable
They don't call it Jewtube for nothing.

>baldie
gotEm.jpg

>vimeo.com/220856343

>Entitled (muh' victimization)
>Keeps badgering the worker as she is in tears
>Random insults to people trying defuse the situation
>Muh' Blackness
>Muh' respect
>Security and staff won't do shit because of worrying about seeming racist

The bleed over of the false American narrative of American Black sympathy, entitlement, race baiting, and victimization has essentially spread throughout the Western World, since they know they can get the sympathy race card right away.

Honestly, airports suck for everyone, I don't fly much, but when I did I personally have been fucked over a few times by airports, but if you shut your mouth and try to calmly explain the situation, everything is fine. But this dude was an asshat and I've seen it 100x before. If that happened in a US airport, they would'a had TSA come over and told him to shut up and fuck off ONCE and then tackle and arrest him if he was still belligerent after that.

No civility, patience, class or culture, just screaming and insults, though again, he knows he can get away with that shit there in the cuck-EU.

Shut up nigger. You're as bad as the Evergreen niggers wanting their videos taken down because they're embarrassed..
Nigger deleted all his videos

Do you guys get it why us burgers hate the niggers so fuckin much?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ppVhVTfO-Y&feature=youtu.be

>let me get my chicken
KEK

>WE
>WUZ
>CUSSTOMERZ

I had the tab with the video and a lot of comments expanded still open since yesterday so I thought I'd make a screenshot since they SHUT IT DOWN. Enjoy.

>that like/dislike ratio

>3.28 MB
kys

Entitled American? He says he lives there, that blackie is your problem now BWHAHAHAHAHA

Bumping so more people see this.

What was the resolution? Did he get the 50 euros waived or did he get arrested?

Ah, but "western" implies white entitlement. This is nigger entitlement. Place him anywhere that is more developed than the Sahara and he will chimp out just the same.

Lol try working in the service industry bud.

> b-but muh Sup Forums

"The customer is always right" is a western problem.

>Uses the IM A CUSTOMER argument in europe
>Wonders if its because hes black
>In the most cucked place on earth
Probs an uneducated nigger that thinks europe is still full of nazis. At least that lady will be swallowing red-pills by a bunch.

I Love it how women cry amd everyone takes here side -- why is that?

Why is that the female trump card?

He is behaving like a Nigger, yes. airlines also suck.

Bump

I'm usually flying from there

Shame not that day, would've gave him a reality check. Flying with cheap ass Ryanair and not printing his cheap nigger ticket in advance like is custom

Look at the French "let's calm it down" cucks, whole reason France is dying

This is US sociopathic nigger privilege on European clay, one should make a statement this is not acceptable here

Yeah he is a dumb nigger.

But why is it that women cry so much? I mean, whatba fucking PUSSY.

It is as if she can turn on the faucets strategically for a social win.

Fuck that coon, and fuck airlines.

More importantly, fuck Europe and their dune coon loving culture.

Bump

She's a woman dealing with a filming much privilege nigger

You either punch or shoot him or start crying

Guess what's the standard among weaklings generations after the allies fucked up our continent with pc crap and Christian turn the other cheek mentality

>Is it because I am "black"? Mob tendencies by Europeans against dark skinned foreigners, especially so called "blacks" are alive and well as evidenced by this video.

the nigger is being manipulative trying his best to fuck with her head using her name repeatedly and telling her calmly how bad she is. he even enjoys it.

HOW about I manipulate my penis into delicious pink nordic pussy? I am Italian. We can sacrifice some arabic trash to moloch after I sleep with many blondes.

>He's a customer

Blacks will defend this.

Niggers aren't capable of much but they sure can infest places everywhere with themselves.

Niggers seem to believe their money is worth more than others.

"Shieet i iz a human bing"

This shit drives me nuts. Like the one guy said, they're all customers and they all have places to go. Just because you say "I'm a customer" 80 times doesn't make you right.

Half the time these people in the customer service job are having a worse day than you anyway, show some sympathy.

You'd rather side with the nigger?

Fucking European leftists lecture Americans on inclusion and diversity.

>then they meet niggers

fuck fuck
what did i miss

fucking faggot fucking fuck mods

Calm down white knight.

I called him a nigger, which means I don't side with him.

Honestly, crying women and niggers both annoy me. Too much emotion in one place.

I just hate it, in general, when a woman crys and she automatically wins the social situation. Same when a nigger crys racism and wins.

This braindead empathy for the weak is really killing us.

>Goes to checkin without boarding pass
>Is told there's a 50 euro charge for reprinting his pass
>Sperges out

That's the basic gist of it right?

The nignog went to fucking checkin without his damn boarding pass and thinks it's HER fault?

Yet you're the ones spouting the "Based nigger xD" meme

No. She was being racist and flaunting her systemic White Privilege.

>Goes to checkin without boarding pass

Wut?
Its printed out for free when you check in, if you needed it printed at all, because you can just show them the QR code on your phone, and your ID

>Ryan air
>expecting good service

Top kek

It's Lennox lewis. He isn't a burger,

Decent tits tho

Fuck off. African Americans wouldn't act out if they weren't treated like second class citizens.

Fucking disgusting. What ever happened to this bitch, and what's the context, is she a maid? She deserves serious torture

Where's Kant's Catagorical Imperative?

FUCKING NIGGER STOP HARASSING THE QT REEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

>baldie

kek

The fuck even is this shit? It's just some man moaning at an airport, seen this shit 1000s of times before, on TV and in real life. Why is it news and how is it "racially charged"?
Also that stupid bitch crying is fucking pathetic. If she can't take someone moaning at her for a few minutes, she should find another job that doesn't involve dealing with customers.
Seriously this video is such bullshit and the only reason you cunts care about is because the man's a nigger. People of every race pull this bullshit.

kekekek

Is that from Ferguson?

>black
>Malaysian

Why do people always mislabel my webm?
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mother-filmed-repeatedly-slamming-screaming-5807731

niggers are such bitter beta losers

KEEP YOUR FUCKING NIGGERS TO YOURSELF, BURGERS

We already have enough problems with our shitskins without your chimps to go dindu nuffin over here.

lel

THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE

>that isn't an amateur rap video

where's the sound faggot?

Niggers are terrible
>Going home on bus
>Driver stops
>Look what's happening
>Nig is knocking on the door
>He wants to get on
>Driver tells him no because the bus is full and he has a schedule to keep
>Nigger gets mad
>Starts chimping out
>Literally kicks in the bus' door
>Everyone has to get off and wait for another bus

A leaf

Niggers.

yeah I remember watching that alive and eating popcorn

>Ah, but "western" implies white entitlement.
If he's White, he's right. It doesn't apply to niggers, regardless if they're "Western" or not. They either behave or they get beaten, which what should've happened there the moment the dindu started chimping out. It must be know to all niggers, worldwide, that their niggery WILL NOT be tolerated.

This is a nigger problem, homo. WE WAZ KANGS AND SHEEIT. They're fucking children so of course they abuse the system.

That dog is having none of that shit.

Redpilled AF

So what killed ya? Popcorn?

oh..

It was actually the laughs

Interesting theory about niggers acting like women. With the rampant gay shit among them, the entitlement, WE shit, that might be the problem.

Still a nigger though.

*facepalm*
Tell me she's blind.