Saudi Arabia footballers ignore minute's silence for London attack victims

Saudi Arabia footballers ignore minute's silence for London attack victims

An Islamic imam has suggested the Saudi Arabian team refused to take part in a minute's silence for the London terror victims because they believe 'it is not a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-believer'.

Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi says it is a 'lie' to say the Muslim culture does not remember the dead with a moment of silence, and instead argues the football team did not partake in the mourning because they stand with the jihadist men.

'They did not stop for a moment of silence because according to Wahhabi Islam - which governs Saudi Arabia - it is not wrong or a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-Muslim,' he told Daily Mail Australia.

DAMN FEELS GOOD TO BE A KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
abc.net.au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm
archive.is/hPtl3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saudi Arabia is the one nation that deserves to be nuked the most of all.

And Sup Forums ignores this.

Honestly the ME as a whole needs to go outright.

People here are livid. Expect some bogan reprisals. People were calling in to radio this morning demanding all Muslims be deported.

You can't make this shit up.

Better sell them some more weapons and insult the UK!
THANKS AMERICA, THANKS TRUMP

didnt trump also say that the attacks on iran were good?

based imam of peace

Where was the game?

Surprise surprise.

Politicians don't want to stand up to them because they are afraid Saudi oil money will go to Russia. That is the real answer.

It's such retarded thinking that has led to the ME being fucked. Maybe the USA should stop funding Wahhabi terrorism, since the vast majority of terror attacks in the West come from Sunni radicals -- not Shia.

Saudi Arabia is unironically the worst country on earth. Their brazen shit stems exactly from knowing Trump cucked to them immediately after the election even as they shat on him as a candidate

Russia has a shitton of oil itself I doubt it needs or wants Saudi's. it's about the OPEC petrodollar control

I just want US and Russia to get along. That's all I want.

I want to see a day when the US and Russia curb stomp the middle East

>We will never see Tu95s and B52s carpet bomb Saudi Arabia
>Well never see mig29s and f18s shoot down shit skin planes
>Well never see su25s and a10s BRRRRRT Israeli tanks

Fuck

This imam is Imam Tawhidi, the based Imam of Peace. Also not surprising about the saudis, worst scum on the planet.

Islam already knows it's "won" in the long term in most of Europe.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

Wrong. Israel, then Saudi Arabia

This dude oostsball the time. Finally an outspoken Muslim who condemn and refutes the radicals. Pay attention.

The mythology explains that first Kek arrives, then Maat follows. Chaos, then Justice. This iman is Justice.

I saw this story on Twitter and some fucking guy was screeching at people that they were mourning in their own way because it's a different culture, and then telling angry Brits that they have blood on their hands.

Why the fuck should they mourn for Europeans? Did any European team mourn when the US bombed a hospital killing 400 people? No so don't lose your shit when nobody gives a fuck about your small loss

SHARIABLUE SHILL!!!
Saudi Arabia is OUR guys now. Based Israel and Based Saudi-Arabia.

lol apparently she knows more than the imam

You know what? At least it's a ducking honest action. I can at least respect it for being truthful.

Meanwhile in the West we are told do all this OCD steeple shit that is pure hypocrisy. If we're not willing to even acknowledge the problem and fall for the "thoughts and prayers" meme we fucking deserve to be slaughtered.

>based Israel
The fuck is wrong with you?

Did an European team not take part in a minute of silence when initiated by Saudi-Arabia/Middle-Eastern country? Also btw, Saudi-Arabia supports American bombings in the Middle-East.

>your small loss
Europeans are worth a million times more though. So it's a much bigger loss.

When a legend at a Football club have died, it's normal to have a minute of silence too. Do the other team care particullary about that legend? No, but they still do it.

The Saudi-Arabian team went out of their way not to take part in it. Which says a lot more than what you are implying.

>German humour

The law of the land is above that of sharia law in the Quran so they have actually sinned

If the Fifa let it happens, it means de facto the Fifa is funding terrorism.

you mean in the war Saudi Arabia started? They're 100% responsible for Iraq, Syria, Libya and ISIS

>Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi
Not a single Muslim acknowledges him as an Imam. He's only the Imam of infidels.

Do you really think we care about what happens to you? We hear about terrorism in our region almost daily, we're numb to it already, why should we observe a minute of silence for some infidels who were killed by the actions of their own governments?
In a time where terrorism is rampant around the world, your governments decide to import refugees from those areas where terrorism stems and fruit. And when shit happens you guys chimp out "Fucking Muslims" and expect us to cry alongside you. Your governments hold the solution but as the sheep you're you chose to ignore it and simply blame the Muslims, meanwhile your governments keep importing more and more.

Keep crying, it gives me a hard on.

Don't you have a goat to fuck?

?
The ME are just doing what they have done for hundreds of years
They are following their religion strictly

They are true to their people, to their nation

The only people who need to be nuked are weak stupid brainwashed westerners
Something needs to change drastically or the whole west will end up like South Africa or Algeria did

I can't wait for the Houthis to fuck your shit up!

SANDNIGGERS CAN'T FIGHT FOR SHIT!

>tawhidi again
get this (((shia))) cuck outta here

wahabbi salafism is redpilled

fuck the dead fags

>literal jew posing as an imam
I feel bad for all the faggots on here for falling for anti muslim kike propaganda

I don't recall the Australian team ever observing a minute's silence after any of the hundreds of terrorist attacks launched by the west on the Middle East.

Australia.

We were/are at war with those said groups and nations in the ME where as Saudi Arabia is not officially at war with the West.

If we played a soccer match against Afghanistan or Iraq or some shit at their home ground, and they observed a minute of silence for whatever reason, do you seriously think that Australia or any other western country would refuse to partake? This is also ignoring the fact that Saudi Arabia is a close ally.

they wouldn't because muslim arab culture does not have "moments of silence".

id rather nuke israel before them honestly.

/pol now loves Saudi Arabia because Donald sucked them off.

I hope Australia kicked their asses on football

Saudis are /ourguys/, we magapedes don't forget xD

>We hear about terrorism in our region almost daily

Well, it was the way of your prophet wasn't it?

>but as the sheep you're you chose to ignore it and simply blame the Muslims

That vile religion/culture of yours and the misery it causes all over the world both to its adherents and those that want nothing to do with it is the problem mate. Go drink some camel piss.

>In a time where terrorism is rampant around the world, your governments decide to import refugees from those areas where terrorism stems and fruit. And when shit happens you guys chimp out "Fucking Muslims" and expect us to cry alongside you. Your governments hold the solution but as the sheep you're you chose to ignore it and simply blame the Muslims, meanwhile your governments keep importing more and more.
This. He's right.

The enemy is our government but you stupid cunts won't accept it.

>This. He's right.

He's right in stating that our governments cause the problem to now also be here, but that's about it. Islam in itself is a fucking problem and quite frankly pure shit. To make it shit no more/less shit, one would have to start removing all sorts of parts from it and it'd be islam no more.

Leave it to a saudi to pretend the system he's been brought up in is anything but terrible.

Yeah its great. Aussies get red pilled so easy. Cunts were going full 1488 even after the lindt cafe.

>He's right in stating that our governments cause the problem to now also be here
Then the government is your enemy jeopardizing your safety.
The government is the one who bombs the ME. None of us have a say in that.
The government is the one who lets people in who want us dead, and the people are the ones who die, not the government.

You need to accept that. You are not going to win against Islam. It's your own government you need to fight and win against.

Digits and nukes will fly out and incinerate Saudisrael Arabia

this

>The government is the one who bombs the ME. None of us have a say in that.

You're forgetting all the leftards who were desperately in favor of intervention in libya, syria,etc. Celebrating the fantastic arab spring. Somehow completely unaware of how a handful of pacifist secular student protestors couldn't possibly ever offer any resistance to armed militant religious extremists.

The same idiots who now want to take in literal millions a year (unscreenable of course) from the resulting jihadist war zones.

The problem isn't just our governments aussifriend.

And there was massive opposition to Iraq war from the public. So what? Government doesn't care or listen to what we say. Half of those left wing people are paid by the government to stage an image.

In my country, left wing protesters managed to get into parliament house and stop question time. There is NO way that could happen without the government letting it happen. If a bunch of right wing guys grouped up and tried to do the same thing, security would have stopped them hundreds of meters from the front door.

Mohammed Tawhidi is a Shia liar faggot. He doesn't speak for me.

abc.net.au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm

Please archive those
archive.is/hPtl3

why? ABC is government funded.

>she still tries to virtue signal and defend muslims anyway

don't you have a sister to fuck?

Haven't the listened to Western politicians and media telling everyone that Islam is a religion of peace? It's like one of the two groups is lying, and we have to choose between Muslims comments and actions regarding their religion, and condescending lectures and idiotic hashtags from non-Muslims.

>the ONE nation
>one
Nice try kike Israel is dead first

Its like that copypasta, they are anti-west. Virtue signalers beg you to believe they are pro-west which insults actual Muslims worse than just telling them to go fuck themselves would. Passive Aggressive condescension is worse than hate.

Saudi and Israel

At least Israel is actually a country. Saudi Arabia is a sick playground.