Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clintons-use-of-private-email-at-state-department-raises-flags.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About as true as cheese on the moon. He himself declared he wasn't. Now he does? This is about as sincere as the apology for the beheading of a fake trump only to say. "HE'S FUCKING WITH THE WRONG RED HEAD"

No he didn't say that at all

Hey, Trump doesn't want to be under investigation during his entire term as president. Trump doesn't want every member of his cabinet under investigation during his term as president.

This is not unusual, it doesn't mean he's guilty.

Literally the opposite of what he said

In so many words, yes.

Comey is the final Skelegate.

Entire country looks on while all of D.C. spends two hours listening to Comey say Trump did nothing wrong, but his "gut" told him Trump was up to something.
Literally 8 FUCKING MONTHS of this endless crap because "muh gut".

Trump fired Comey because Comey is corrupt.

#1 post on Reddit and top trending post on Facebook right now it's confirmed that's what he said. Drumpf is finished.

You would expect that the fucking DIRECTOR OF THE FBI would have better judgement than that.

He deserved to get fired. He clearly wasn't doing his job.

No you idiot he literally said the exact opposite on live TV for the world to see.

Genuinely got nervous and had to turn around to ensure my animal brain that Ted Cruz wasn't behind me

He really was a nut job. Fucking God Emperor calls it again with his almighty twitter account.

Nice digits

I hope that's true.

He literally said Trump fired him because of the Russian Investigation. How is that not undermining?

>is this true
>/r/
Obviously not. Now go back.

>I hope that's true

About the post trending on myface and loldit

I can prove Comey's the leaker. Pic attached is clear enough, but also note that same author at NYT is the one who broke the story about Hillary's private server.

nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clintons-use-of-private-email-at-state-department-raises-flags.html

why dont you just watch the fucking hearing asshat

lel

H-he's fast!

He was asked the question if his firing impeded or obstructed the Russia investigation. His answer was No.

Muh Macedonian content farm!

What the fuck is this shit??

Are these transcripts actually in context? As in, these questions and replies occurred in succession with no preceding or proceeding information removed?

Yes they were asked in this order, but this was like an hour into the hearing, very rarely were the same questions asked by different people today.

Yes its true OP, Trump thought if he just fired the head of the FBI, who he just days earlier pressured to end the investigation, it would all go away and nobody would notice. i'M SURE IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT COMEY TOLD TRUMP HE WASNT UNDER INVESTIGATION AND THEN STARTS TYPING UP LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN HIS CAR REGARDING HIS INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMP.

And no where in there is any intent to undermine the investigation. In fact Trump said it would be good to find out if any of his associates has been involved with "Russia's meddling". All you brought to the discussion is a supposition that Trump was being coy about telling Comey what he really wanted him to do. And as we know, when he really wants something, he's all about subtlety. But nice try, you'll still receive your $.02 regardless.

Yes its true. Trump fired Comey to end the Russia investigation even though Trump told Comey it would be good to find out any possible associates of his that did something wrong and the fact that he knew that firing Comey would not have impeded, slowed down, or ended the investigation.

Drumpf is finished. Expect resignation within a week or two.

This isn't a direct quote, no sources listed etc.
r/ claiming to be news is like me claiming to be a different gender

Did you watch the entire ~3 hours? Its understandable of you didn't, in which case, no.

Is that the judge complimenting Comey on his thinking? What the fuck kind of hearing is this?

>Comey is such a megalomaniac that he believes the FBI can't do its job without him

worldnews is cucked

I got an instaban for "islamophobia" for saying "religion of peace".

Comey literally testified today that Trump asked him to look FURTHER into the case to make sure his own people were clean.

they're done and they know it
they must have a humiliation fetish if they want to keep trying
which would explain a few things

Well, they ARE cucks, so the humiliation fetish is quite probable.