SAGE

That's not a choice.

bump

Fucking why, give us a reason faggot

I choose both
>legalize and tax weed
>stoners rejoice and buy more weed
>stoners contribute massive amounts of tax revenue
>marijuana, no longer illegal, is also no longer counterculture, leading to the death of DUDE WEED LMAO
name a downside

>name a downside

my pharma investments will turn into shit

Used to enjoy it until I got tinnitus and smoking it made it louder. I've stopped but I still want it legal.

Medicinal = Legal after thorough evaluation from a doctor
Recreational = Legal with proof of employment/full time education

Problem solved.

i dont smoke cigarettes and i think they should be legal.
i also dont smoke pot and think it should be legal.
your thread presents a false ultimatum.

I don't smoke and I don't care, for all I care potheads can snort mountains of cocaine and die, I don't give a fuck

>be gay
>make this thread every day

Slide thread.

Exact same wording is posted often and on other boards too.

It's OP, what can you expect from a faglord

Smoke, and i rather it was still illegal. I could actually make money selling weed when it was illegal

>Autistic
>Statist Faggot

OP is both. Now let me get back to rolling a two gram blunt.

Weed should be legalized because those weak-willed enough to allow themselves to get drug addictions, deserve to have their minds and lives ruined by the cannabis jew.

>leagalise weed
>Collect tax from it
>Stoners stop going on about it as it's not cool or illegal any more
>Can enjoy it without having to deal with shady black men
It's a fucking win-win lads

>Weed
>Addictive
C'mon tom

>doesn't smoke marijuana

The sober mind of man is a sacred mind.
Mind altering substances do not open windows, they merely change a perception that could already be changed.

Small is the mind that cannot change itself.

>falling for the herbal Jew

In all honesty I used to enjoy weed, but now all it does is give me profound existential anxiety.

Legalise.
Build economy. Ruin nigger economy.

Why would they bother buying expensive legal weed when there's already a massive system selling illegal weed for lower prices

Obviously they have no problem buying from illegal sources now, so why would that ever change?

It's almost like I don't have to do something, to support someone elses right to do it.

Weed would likely be of higher quality and consumers will be able to pick different strains and concentration etc. And as I said we wouldn't have to deal with shady black men

Most people would rather pay more for refined and designed alcohol rather than moonshine my friend. Just because it costs more doesn't mean theres a huge market for it

>Obviously they have no problem buying from illegal sources now, so why would that ever change?

It's because there is no other way, did people after prohibition in the US continue drinking home-brewed stuff? Maybe some but most didn't as even though it was more expensive it was less dangerous to use and get a hand on and would often be much better

I've smoked marijuana in my teens and early 20s and now that I am older I think it should be illegal.
I voted against it in my state.

Why would you restrict someone elses freedoms when it does nothing to harm other people?

sage

I've never had weed but I'm not opposed to it being legalised. I've got family who could really use it for pain.

Boss!

If you post an image it cancels the sage, newfag

I've never even had a cigarette or a drop of alcohol, and I've never used any illicit substances. I think weed should be legalized. It'll be used either way and if it's legal we can tax it and start paying on our absolutely fucking atrocious debt.

You are the worst kind of hypocrite.

>I got away with smoking weed
>but other people that do it should go to jail

Kill yourself, statist faggot.

As far as I know, sage hasn't really worked the way it used to for quite a long time now, is mostly just symbolic when used these days, and posting towards the image limit is the only way to work around that....newfag. If I am mistaken please enlighten me, syrupnigger.