Ukraine Border Skirmishes

In short, I'm a high school student, and recently had a discussion with a substitute who's family immigrated into the US from Ukraine when he was a teenager. He in short described Ukraine's relationship with Russia when I asked him about it, (as he has some friends in Ukraine he keeps in touch with.) There's deep rooted hatred there of Putin, and the current administration due to dictatorship like policies, and Ukraine won't want anything to do with Russia until it is a proper democracy/republic. They actually do things like setup gun firing locations with Putin on every target, and Putin is on every square of toilet paper. As well as that, his friend recently stopped hearing explosions starting last week. Apparently, these were an everyday occurrence (despite the US news reporting that there haven't been any in quite a while until today).

I don't think he wants the industry, because it's actually been utterly bombed and destroyed in officially reported border skirmishes in the past. I also think he's got enough land in Russia to not particularly need more. So what would you say Putin's intentions for Ukraine are?

Putin is trying to conquer all of eastern europe to a new USSR

>I also think he's got enough land in Russia to not particularly need more.
Couldn't be more wrong. Russia needs all the land up to Poland to defend Moscow in case of an invasion from the West, which has happened before many times. It doesn't necessarily need to be Russia, just aligned with Russia.

Do you think he'll go for Poland and the Baltics, too? Lithuania recently stated that Belarus, which is in the Commonwealth with Russia, is a threat to them. But I'm not really sure if Lithuania is just shitting itself because it's a tiny country.

There is not a Khokhol alive who wouldn't give his right bollock to have a leader of Putin's calibre.

>Russia needs all the land to defend Moscow

The Russian people love him, and he's definitely of strong character. I really have to give them that.
If only America could somehow get a president like hi- oh wait

In short he cannot tolerate a US satellite on Russia,s border. Simple as that really.

Yeah, look at the map, you can't defend this terrain. The North European Plain starts expanding vertically in Poland from a choke point to a vast flatland in Russia, up to the Urals. This is something the Russian state has strived to achieve since its birth, because otherwise any invasion can be catastrophic and result in conquering Moscow.

are you stupid? you did defend that terrian, againt napoleon and hitler.

no you can't have all of fucking eatern europe as a buffer zone.

the baltic countries hate you and so does Poland, they have had a taste of independence and they like it.

chill out breh no one is going to invade your country, invaders always get rekt when they invade Russia. I can't speak for others in the future but the United States isn't gonna try to drive on Moscow.

I seriously doubt a country like Estonia would either.

just chill breh

>if someone is hated that means its justified
Ye no

It only proves they are incredibly brainwashed

Muh ebil trump and pootin the all mighty all present thunder god out for hohol blood

But Clintons and the neocons are the bringers kf ligjt and EU literally paradise on earth

Cuckholes ars the most brainwashed people on earth.

You clearly havent peekes into their education system and politics

Hint:
3/4th of its ministry cabinet is jewish

Hitler's forces were stopped at the outskirts of Moscow and we had half of Poland back then, when Napoleon came, we literally had to burn down and evacuate Moscow.
>I can't speak for others in the future
Geopolitics are about future-proofing you country. If there is a security flaw and a capability to exploit it, it needs to be fixed, no matter the intent of other countries, as intent is in constant flux.
>no you can't have all of fucking eatern europe as a buffer zone.
Watch us.

>no you can't have
Literally
>how dare you goyim?!

Suck a dick ZOG bottom

Look at Europe pre 1917, 10,100,200 years back.
Youll find the rightful clay of each country.
And everything west of moscow to the outskirts of the Reich is russian clay and russia will hav it back

Putin just wanted to fuck them over cuz Ukrainian gligarchs wanted to get gibs from EU and America. In fact, he already succeeded in his goals. What happened in Ukraine will serve as a message to political elites in other CIS countries.

I wasn't asking if it was justified, I was asking what his reasoning for doing it is. Nobody just attacks other countries for no reason. They want money, or land, or something or other. We're reasoning what that something is. (And it appears that something is because Russia wants eastern Europe as a buffer zone for Moscow in case of invasion, as well as to restore traditional Russian lands for glory.)

Most of people, who support putin are a pure breed of very basic dumbasses. They are stupid bydlo and new territories will help putin stay in power for longer, since the supporters are being fed "russia is great" sayings after they capture a territory or 'cuck' a country (but let's face it, russia and it's People are being cucked by putin and his bandit administration). Sensless territory grabbing has been and still is a food for russian 'greatness' and a reason people there still have any respect for the government (even thoufh they are primitive alcoholics, but they are the majority, it seems).

>2017
>still believieng russia attacked ukraine

Hello newfriend, how were the nighly news on CNN today?

Seriously, normies ger the fuck out.
You utter political and bistorical informedness and parroting of mainshit media is cancer upon this board

You've got nukes to defend your territorial claims.
this.

>Sensless territory grabbing
Just what the actual fuck are you even talking about. The only territory Russia "grabbed" was Crimea, where the Russians were in majority and voted to join Russia.

And that all, over all these years there's nothing else. for a 17+ million km2 country that they "grabbed" a small peninsula.

>obligatory BB checking in

>You've got nukes to defend your territorial claims.
Until ABM and anti-satellite technology is advanced enough to shit on those nukes, which is exactly the point, future-proofing the country.

I mean, as I put in the OP, I met a Native Ukrainian who has a friend still in Ukraine able to tell him the situation, and gives him updates like monthly.
Please, tell me what the situation is if I'm wrong, and provide evidence that is firsthand or somehow more relevant than my own.

>20% muslim
>federal laws will make you go to prison for writing online "i don't like muslims muslims are bad"
>huge government handouts for muslism even though they are the main source of poverty and crime
>African-tier HIV and AIDS levels
>African-tier corruption
>African-tier poverty in certain parts

I want "putin is the savior of white race" memers to die.

Russia didn't attack Ukraine on official level, it's more like a Bay of Pigs scenario.

Go easy on them, they're just now being introduced to western, cult of personality, propaganda campaigns. Putin is like a mighty morphin power ranger in their dumb little heads, but does jack shit IRL.

That's what I'd gathered considering I hadn't seen article after article on it through bing at the time.
But then you get Hans calling me a newfriend for being relatively correct.

Reminder the Ukrainian situation was 100% funded by Soros through NGOs that control the media

>20% muslim
bullshit. it's only around 6-7%
>federal laws will make you go to prison for writing online "i don't like muslims muslims are bad"
bullshit. you may go to jail only for talking shit about Putin or orthodox Christianity
>huge government handouts for muslism even though they are the main source of poverty and crime
only in Chechnya, which is an unfortunate exception, but the rest of Muslim regions (Dagestan, Ingushetia, Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, etc) are fine and work just like the rest of the country.

but yes, Putin does suck chechen's ass

>picks random date
>this represents the correct balance of power in Europe because I'm most nostalgic for it

great argument breh

>watch us

I am watching, you couldn't even make it as far west as Mariupol, and Ukraine was your best chance as a country outside NATO, and it cost you enormously, your currency is toilet paper level as a result.

I don't know why you want to govern these eastern european countries, they don't want you as their overlord and will resist, it will just be a financial sink for you like it was under the USSR, spreading yourself that thin last time led to the collapse of your empire, but go head and make the same mistake again if you want.