You win Drumpfkins

It is obvious to me at this point that there is no beating Drumpf. He remains 20 steps ahead. Every time I think he is going down, the scenario plays out completely opposite. I honestly have never seen anything like it in my 32 years and have no idea how he does it. It is like he has people inside our Government working for him 24/7 even before he was elected, with the NSA, reading peoples emails, phone calls. Hell, he even has Graham on his side now, and McCain....really wtf?

He did not use executive privilege to block Comey from testifying. I already knew he did not obstruct because Mueller let him go under oath. But he let Comey take the stand and literally hang himself as if he knew exactly what Comey was going to say...he did it on purpose. He even knew Comey leaked to the press before he admitted it. Now Comey has lied under oath and Trump has leverage over him to get him to turn Obama and Clinton in for their crimes. Hell, he even through Lynch under the bus today, pretty much admitted she committed obstruction.

So tell me, how does Drumpf do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=awfsoft.app.TriDChess&hl=fr
youtube.com/watch?v=WoL-2aFCnSM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwIA7PmTFbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3d chess

>How does Drumpf do it

He always wins for the same reason the kikes always win. They are an international kabal and by nature of his Grandmother being Jewish and marrying his daughter off to billionaire zionist Jared Kushner, he has access to all of their influence and resources to make Israel the capital of a world empire.

time traveler

TIME TRAVEL AND BEING RIGHT AND HONEST UNLIKE LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE KEKS

Pic related

He is very smart, the highest IQ believe me

Awoo!

This is the only true response. When you start digging, you see how many layers of zionism really are infecting our society.

This is the only true response. When you start digging, you see how many layers of Barron really are infecting our society.

Unironically this.

This is the only true response. When you start digging, you see how many layers of intelligence really are infecting our society.

He actually might be. People with very high IQ are incredibly quirky and awkward. It's obvious that he can do anything he sets his mind to.
If he wanted he could get millions of people to declare that the sky is green tomorrow.

As long as he pisses of liberals in the process to the maximum extent the universe will allow, i'm pretty okay with that.

efficient decision making process. while everyone else allows the screeching of liberal "values" to cloud their beliefs and thought process, trump rejects all that. that's why old white people like hearing him talk, not just in public but in person. trump speaks from the gut and doesn't bookend his thoughts and comments with 14 sentences of virtue signaling. he sees the pragmatic move immediately and rarely strays from it. he also knows how to set a trap, that i have a harder time explaining

i honestly haven't seen it called this in a while

Hahahahahahaha. OP is the same faggot that was so confident this morning that Trump was getting impeached. Also, the drumpf thing reminds me of when children don't get their way.

as hitler said. the kike never gives away its sons unless for a particularly special occasion or premise. they will soil the native gene pool with their daughters, but their sons are sacrosanct. trump has indeed made a sacrifice, but if it was for his own power or to claw back power for the white man is yet to be witnessed.

>tfw this actually exists

The cocooned political class is accustomed to certain patterns and procedures. Anything that remotely deviates from the script makes their head spin. Trump has literally changed how people perceive reality by introduction of the smallest amount of chaos to the system.

This is the only true response. When you start digging, you see how many layers of digging really are infecting our society.

This. We're so used to PC culture making us talk around shit, that when Trump just bellows shit out straight off the cuff, you kinda just roll with it.

1488D Chess

We shall see.

He claimed he was going to repeal the anchor baby law through executive order but that was never done. I hear talk of a wall but no action. He has bowed down at the wailing wall already many times.

He has also called holocaust deniers "blinded by hatred"

We can pray in one hand and shit in the other, but it's best we stay skeptical.

This is the only true response. When you start digging, you see how many layers of leafotry really are infecting our society.

>he even through
>through

And people like this think people on here give a fuck about their opinions.

32 years old and still fucking up words!

You're a lost cause! I feel bad for you to be honest! I wish you a good recovery.... but we all know you can't recover from retarded!

Check on Android Play for Tri D Chess - really cool play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=awfsoft.app.TriDChess&hl=fr

still does not explain how he knew about comey

I see it too. Still trying to figure out what it means. Just talked to a reasonably intelligent person who was stunned, couldn't accept, that Trump was never under investigation. They started babbling and brought up the Grab By The Pussy statement. It was sort of freaky, like their brain went into some type of loop.

OMG ITS mo0t!!!

they never learn, heh
youtube.com/watch?v=WoL-2aFCnSM

Literally who?

Despite Sup Forums user faltering in his faith

And falsely believing he is the master of the meme magic that he wields

Kek never left the god emperor

Chess is legitimately boring and high level play is basically just memorization of the best strategies.

There's a lack of noise/randomness/probability that makes it exciting.

This is the only true response. When you start digging, you see how many layers of meme magic really are infecting our society.

pretty ez to be ahead when you know they are chirping completely false accusations.....

Trump has been thinking about running for president for the past 25 years. He planned how he would get elected and what he would do if he did for a long time and it's paying off.

Trump possesses the ability to read, write and make logical conclusions a skill lost to the plebs akin to sorcery really or rather the modern equivalent of

Thread derail in 3...2...1

This is the only true response. When you start digging, you see how many layers of literacy really are infecting our society.

i'm feeling E N E R G I Z E D guys
anybody wanna do some jumping jacks to get their blood flowing?
we've got a lot to read and archive today, so let's all get going and get some ENERGY.
feeling energetic let's have some energy this is a good feeling this could be a great day of happenings let's all find some E N E R G Y

>he did it on purpose

Trump is like an impressionist artist. What looks like a whole picture from a distance looks totally different when inspected up close and vice-versa.

When impressionism first appeared in the art world, traditional artists assumed that finished works were merely first drafts of paintings that would be more technically correct in their final iterations. They assumed that what was carefuly crafted with purpose was done by mistake or fault of skill.

Trump has adopted the same ethos as impressionists, but has applied it to tactics.

You're fighting against something you don't understand. To think you can stop the will of it is not only foolish, but arrogant.

He's a time traveler.
Everyone standing against him should start kissing his ass. He knows about your schemes before you can even plan them out.

This is how AlphaGo plays. It only cares about one thing: winning. Its moves may seem suboptimal in the short term only for you to realize it was a strategic necessity all along.

You think you have a chance and then at the end of the game it wins by the slimmest of margins. But it wins.

I thought you were dead

explain

It's actually great for shutting up all those retards who go, "hurr durr Sup Forums used to be liberal before Trump"

Long time Dem voter here. I feel you OP, I'm really starting to feel like it really is all just fake news. It was honestly easier to kind of be in denial about it all. If Trump really isn't working for the Russians then I'm really shocked at how huge this machine is that is trying to bring him down. I guess the swamp is fighting back and it's bigger than anyone imagined.

I haven't been banned from Sup Forums since probably last November, whenever Arthur Donald got shut down and plagued this site like locusts.

I got banned for saying I voted for trump

This is the only true response. When you start digging, you see how many layers of temporal meddling really are infecting our society.

Trump interprets the world on a macro, micro, and meta level. He, like the great masters, has tapped into an ethos that is hard to imitate. Look at Egyptian portrayal of the human form. The standard striding standing figure that was dominant in Egyptian art for millennia. Then the Greeks came along and introduced a more fluid movement to their bronzes and the Egyptians were like "wtf we didn't know it was possible to represent the human form this way".

I'm not saying Trump is some super genius, just in the way that some of the greatest artists have been of average intelligence. He just has a radically different way of looking at things.

yea same guys i can relate. i was a dem voter for the longest time but seeing this russia narrative just fall flat on its face. I had an Epiphany that in a way we were lied to by these corporate mainstream news network. Idk if i'll vote trump but dems are a total lose.

Easiest term for you to understand.

>olitical class is accustomed to certain patterns and procedures. Anything that remotely deviates from the script makes their head spin. Trump has literally changed how people perceive reality by introduction of the smallest amount of chaos to the system.

Nobody likes a traitor. Neck yourself.

>He has access to all of their influence and resources
Do you people really believe this shit? You're fucking crazy, kys

we love you moot

Maybe it's because he isn't as stupid as people seem to think. It may have something to do with the fact that he is an incredibly successful polymath businessman, which you don't get where he's gotten by being a blundering fool. Also he avoided charges, the investigation, etc, because he hasn't collaborated with Russia.

Honestly if people would look at the bigger picture instead of building then burning a strawman, this wouldn't come as a surprise.

later greek human form

I noticed you

High energy
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwIA7PmTFbw

>So tell me, how does Drumpf do it?
Because he doesn't play the normal DC political game. Other politicians aren't used to that so they don't know how to react.

I honestly believe a group of benevolent people never named are working behind the scenes to help him keep winning like he is. I have no clue how he keeps doing it, it's precisely calculated yet absurd.

He consumes massive quantities of spice from the planet Arrakis, which grants him the ability to foresee what is to come.

Shame on you for thinking a reality star since decades ago was a Russian sleeper agent Manchurian candidate.

Im not a traitor, I just never supported Trump. I thought he was another puppet, but I think my mind switched back on today or something, minus the spelling of "through" in my op. I have nothing against anyone that supported him because I understand. Like I said, I just thought he was another disguised puppet.

Trump has ushered in a new age of politics. The tactics and tools Trump uses now will become so commonplace that political scientists in the future will refer to politics from 1789 - 2015 as the "pre-Trump era".

>olitical class
i
>s accustomed to certain patterns and procedures. Anything that remote
l
>y deviates fr
o
>m the
s
>crip
t
>makes
the
>ir head spin. Trump has literally chan
g
>ed how people perceive reality by introduction of the sm
a
>llest a
m
>ount of chaos to the syst
e
>m.

Even better, there is actually a game board set up to play 4 dimensional chess.

I actually unfiltered trips to check it and felt happy for a second, too bad is not him

By numb america.

Jews have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. Jews mass murdered tens of millions of non-Jews over the last century but they've seized control of the media so you won't find out.

Have you ever considered that he's the same old Donald Trump, the same public figure he's been for decades, and that he doesn't actually have any secret deals with Russia and is beholden to no one?

Don't you have a toilet to clean, spaniard?

you fuckers should have learned from day one that you cant stump the trump

You've never had your ass kicked.

It's called 4D chess.

He can see through time.

Please leave

Ask Barron. Barron can redpill you on everything.

>pic related

I've always appreciated the Russian/Finnish honesty. Just fucking say what you mean you god damn cunt. Obama was the absolute worst, spoke like 12 words a minute going uhhh and you can see him self critiquing, it's just so phony and pointless.

As for setting traps Trump just has genius tier street smarts. That really activates the almonds of NPR America and douche bags like Sam Harris.

delete system32

>baron is actually a past trump from the future guiding his older past self with all the right decisions.

The one you owe everything to you fucking shill

This is the craziest Trump redpill I have ever read. I love it.

hellooooo r/the_drumpf

>waste a decade of my life shitposting on a Nigerian poo pottery painting website
T..thanks luggage lad

Hello, Brockpuppet.

It's easy to explain. He just doesn't resign.
Some people say he's not playing by DC rules. They're right, but not in the way they mean. It's not like he is successfull, quite the contrary.
But: His total lack of a sense of responsibility, sincerity and honor prevents him from bearing the consequences for his many mistakes and derailments.
He simply sticks to his chair and refuses to resign. That's all there is to it.
And if you look at Germany, he's not alone with that.
Resigning has become a rare political virtue.
The last politicans that lived up to their respective responsibilities that come to my mind are Cameron in Britain and Renzi in Italy after they lost their referenda.

It's not even that crazy if you accept non-linear time as a possibility and "time-machine" as a metaphor for a higher degree of understanding aka a totally new ethos.

God wills it

Trump's not even that far ahead, he just doesn't have his head shoved up his ass so far he can't see how shity Jon Oliver memes are.
The biggest part of the Russia meme, the document about the golden showers, was a fake that came from here.
Shit is getting so crazy you have to work hard to remain blue pilled, How many more peace trucks is it gonna take before you wake up?

Comey has some time line explaining to do!

i don't know i think we originated the 3d chess meme

>So tell me, how does Drumpf do it?
He doesn't do anything except survive. Liberals became ass holes somewhere along the way. All he has to do is survive the character assassination attempts of the left and let the fact that the US is a center right country do the rest.

This is because our President was for told in prophecy 2000yrs ago....

Donald J. Trump is one of the two witnesses.

And all that come against him will fail.
For all that speAK against him
Fire shall come forth from his mouth and consume them
Even if it is from twitter
And he shall walk this earth for the next seven years
That will make the end of his two terms as president
Are you all getting what I'm saying????

I'm not sure on the second witNess
But it looks like it's gonna be Putin

Be ready for prophesy baby!!!!!!!!
#MAGA