So, everyone all set for the coming race war?

So, everyone all set for the coming race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

identitaere-bewegung.de/kampagnen/mission-defend-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=d8eJ2kxSXmU
ers.usda.gov/topics/farm-economy/farm-commodity-policy/projected-spending-under-the-2014-farm-bill/
ers.usda.gov/data-products/ag-and-food-statistics-charting-the-essentials/food-security-and-nutrition-assistance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All set to exterminate the human race.

What did white people do to deserve all this hate? I feel so oppressed lately, yet I've done no wrong!

Won't be much of a war. Shut down all services to the city states. Sit around and wait for the capitulation of the survivors.

I've got a mass extinction event with "YOU'RE WRONG" written on it.

team up with EINPROZENT.DE

AND

identitaere-bewegung.de/kampagnen/mission-defend-europe/

Just embrace the new culture man

it's so much easier for everyone

just kill welfare and you win

I'm brazilian, I don't have any **good** defined race. Did you heard about "pardos"? We are a little bit of everything. A mixed of degeneration.

Not all hue monkeys are bad.. our white trash are 20x more degenerate

Neo nazi rallies are some of the smallest rallies in the world. Jerome usually has more homeys over for chicken wings on Saturdays. I'd go Jerome. But blacks are usually late for shit. Definitely Chinese win, smart, tons of them, money, weapons, and people in china that aren't willing to die for they're country dont live long.

cheer up buddy as long as you hate niggers and arabs we can fight side by side.

Can confirm

A race war in Brazil would be pretty ... weird.

fuck off, FBI. I mean MI 5

(post erased help repost) Post pictures of black/brown women's that have an evident white ancestry versus black/brown women's with no or less evident white ancestry. We must call those with evident white ancestry Caucasian (black Aryans) bastards and all whites with brown eyes Caucasian white (White Aryans) bastards. To be a bastard is not a bad thing if we love the white race , defend it and propagate it. There is a higher class of lighter eyes colors such as green eyes and then there is those with the red hair who are above those of dark brown hair but above all is the Tall White Blonds with Blue Eyes (descendants of the ARYANS SUN GODS ? ) and the genes must flows from them so they have to give down the ladder their sperm wich we will collect and distribute the upgrade to all the not blonds with no blue eyes and also to offer the valued gift to women of other races who will accept it to be accepted into the white race or because we could pay them to accept the sperm injection into their vagina. In this way the world will heal from its genetic mutations , racism , jealousy , etc.
Peoples of other races need this sperm because if we do not give it to them they want to come to your country instinctivly to get the eggs of your women to improve their lineage. We could elect the blond models (1000 to 100 000 ) who will be the base of this new and improved humanity and on this forum you can help find those 1000 elect who seed can make a r.a.c.e.4.a.l.l . The eggs of those women could also be cloned so all single men regardless of their race could have a model bride. The blonds could be a ruling class if we fail to have a better democratic system. At least the white race (and the world) would be no more in danger if we would declare the blonds our kings until we could get some Independence and fix the broken democratic systems. Ideally every city would be ruled like an ancient Greek city/state/democracy or some upgraded version. Blonds are gifts to mankind by the gods ?

Hi Orwellian governmental spying apparatus.

And yes. Quite prepared

Eh you Whitey, I am fukcing bloody showing you the Race War.
>Make bloody show of me

I love white people !!
Please don't hate me !!!!

White people are the new oppressed group. But realizing that makes you a racist.

>1 post by this ID
How do you do fellow citizen?

There'll be no race war. Whites will just leave. Like they do every time. It's called " white flight ".

You know what happens after that? Third world shit hole. Every time. We win the war just by walking away.

I need to stockpile more 7.62. Other than that my body is ready.

There has been racist graffiti since the forever.

All races can live in harmony.

OPEN BORDERS NOW

Fucking German right on the money. Brudder,wir mach es gut! Kein Problem.

We should just shoot ourselves

Then theyll know

Whitey do everything

We wunt kAaangzz

>Shut down all services to the city states. Sit around and wait for the capitulation of the survivors.
Haha muh day of the rope! The neonazis win again.

Now. Here's what would ACTUALLY happen:

>Farm subsidies that city dwellers largely pay for stop
>Hicks starve to death
>The """clever""" hicks decide they'll hunt to survive
>Several hundred million hicks all have the same dumbass idea at once
>Within the first week, they've wiped out the remaining megafauna on the country and are starving to death again
>Create roving bands to survive
>Get btfo by better equipped, better organized city dwellers
>Assuming the military/police didn't step in to prevent any of this to begin with, a new civil order would arise centered on the remaining city centers
>Very shortly thereafter, something akin to communist farm collectivisation happens to ensure continued food production, with hillbillies as a new slave class

I'm ready gents

i love you sweden never change

>Now. Here's what would ACTUALLY happen:
>>Farm subsidies that city dwellers largely pay for stop
>>Hicks starve to death
Pick up a history book, you can see for yourself if that is how it plays out. These are not new ideas, this scenario has happened again and again. The city will be like world war z.

>It's called " white flight ".

We're running out of places to "flight" to. They follow us everywhere after turning their own territories into absolute shitholes.

feeling oppressed is incredibly gay, go read some Bowden lad

it will be hard for you european countries to fight back considering you have no weapons. you may have to resort to rogue terrorism in order to drive out the shit skins

I don't see how lack of farm subsidies would cause the people living on the land to starve to death. Not only that, but most cities only have enough food for like 3-18 days for their population. And your argument requires an immediate division between city/country people that create a centralized 'government' at the same time. Obviously the government would step in an attempt to bring order, and while that was going on people in the country would face some moderate inconvience as they would have to change how they got food, by resorting to planting gardens and raising animals. While people in the cities fought over handouts from the government.

another jew created thread

"War" would imply both sides have an equal chance of winning. This won't be a war.

>Pick up a history book
Yes, the rural populations sure are the winners during societal collapse, huh? Why not take some of your own advice.

>I don't see how lack of farm subsidies would cause the people living on the land to starve to death
That's because you don't understand how agribusiness works in America.

>Not only that, but most cities only have enough food for like 3-18 days for their population
They also have most of the population. The steps I outlined would happen over days to weeks, not months. This is all dependent on all levels of government collapsing, of course, which is another story entirely. The greatest number of people will form the new government, and they will IMMEDIATELY prioritize the continuation of food production.

>Obviously the government would step in an attempt to bring order
As soon as you allow for the continued existence of any level of government, your day of the rope revenge fantasy evaporates, so that's a moot point. It literally only works if all levels of government are eradicated, which would be temporary, because as I said, the urban cities would form new ones almost immediately.

>people in the country would face some moderate inconvience as they would have to change how they got food, by resorting to planting gardens and raising animals
If you honestly believe that most rural people have any knowledge of a damned thing, INCLUDING agriculture, you've never met the rural population before. They don't know shit about shit. And most of them that ARE in agriculture work from the agribusiness model, in which they're basically serfs without any power and whose practices don't transfer over to actual agriculture AT ALL. In a collapse, modern farmers will be some of the worst and first hit. The only people performing any agricutural at all that will be okay temporarily are homesteaders. And the vast majority of them are not operating on a sustainable level.

>I don't see how lack of farm subsidies would cause the people living on the land
>living on the land
Additionally, I NEED to address your phraseology, because it's totally wrong. Modern hillbillies abuse the land. They have no respect for it. You hate "hippies" and the environment, remember? Well guess fucking what? You abuse the land, and it doesn't sustain you when you need it. That's a fact of life.

Another point you neonazis always miss is that after a second American Civil War / Collapse Scenario, ALL rural areas would be like how the south turned out after the ACW: devastated, poor and never able to make a recovery.

10 AKs

25k in ammo

people to use it. Tank in the Barn with the right shells. Ya we're ready.

Your joking right? The city's are going to stave and fast. Your going to die so bad its not even funny. 9 out of 10 white people even city people are ready to kill all the browns off.

>So, everyone all set for the coming race war?
Races are getting along in the US better now than they ever have in US history because millennials aren't as prejudiced as their parents, more blacks and Hispanics have college degrees, violent crimes is down (unless you count all the white people shooting up black churches).

Pure fantasy. You retarded mongs keep forgetting shit like this has happened before. Your side always eventually loses.

What does that matter? Brown people just aren't needed. Doesn't matter if they have college. On the avg they are just too low in IQ to keep around.

>Pure fantasy.

Numbers don't lie nigger jew.

In fact, this is a good corollary for what happened during the Civil War. South was largely rural and most of the population centers were in the North. If you retards had been right, the South should have won. I mean, after all, muh agriculture! Right? Except you lost BADLY.

See: And you're heavily outnumbered, hillbilly. So what numbers do you think are in your favor?

I'll roll with whatever punches you wanna throw.

Your being silly. The northern state white populations don't like you. Its not a state thing. Its a race thing.

Which is why the Northern whites sided with the South and overthrew the North- oh wait, no, that's not what happened. And this is during a time when white people considered blacks clearly inferior in open conversation. So surely they should have sided with the southern racists, right? Huh, wonder what happened.

You just can't get over that loss, can you?

Target jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8eJ2kxSXmU

>Get btfo by better equipped, better organized city dwellers

Are these the better equipped, better organized city dwellers you're talking about? Because 2 days into the aftermath of a hurricane they were eating from dumpsters.

>right?
No, the Civil War wasn't a race war. If the race war DID come, not even most of the effeminate leftists that LARP about muh redneck genocide would be fighting for the shitskins. Once lines get drawn, and hipsters start getting murdered too, the LARPing stops and shit starts getting real.
>also implying that white minorities haven't held their own against shitskin majorities in the past

>hillbilly
>scary
i see you have seen a real one in his habitate

You will drown in your refuse, shit and piss. Only a deluded Jew would crow about subsidies when there are only 9 meals of food on city market shelves due to JIT business models. 1.3% mortality rate a day for the first 30 days due to elderly and infirmed downsizing then wanton predation until all the pets have been eaten then an end of survivor capitulation. Meanwhile the country folk have all the grain and food storage, all the water, all the heating gas, all the farms and orchards, all the hardship experience and all the guns.

The city is guilty...the crime is their "life"...the sentence reads death...darkness descends.

its not the same retard. The civil war was over state rights. The next one is over the economic impact of automatisation.

Can we make a new redpilled society. Imagine we had a new continent to colonize. But this time it's whites only. That'd be glorious

She doesn't realise that 30 miles from every city in Amerika is Pennsyltucky and they are sick of a world in which they are derided and dictated from the city state's (((media))). She is getting frothy because she didn't get a head start on making cholent and all the blechs still need polishing. Her mouth will get her snuffed immediately...and she will be long pig'd.

It isn't going to be pretty either way. But I don't think the antifa or the left realizes the shit storm coming.

I was actually with a friend in when this happened.
He had 9K litres of diesel and two generators of 45kw. We could hear gas generators being stolen in the night as the doppler shift inidicated them being pushed quickly from backyards to street then shut off and a bang as they were dropped into vehicles. There were armies of helpless people walking around with empty small petrol containes and their mobiles trying to get service. The power was off for 13 days andeveryone was either hysterical or helplessly complacent. We only needed to warn off people twice though because they got the message immediately with a Benelli stuck into their liver. My friend's brother was building a shore house on Staten Isle and everything was stolen.

the mentality of the urbanites that have it pretty well off are out of touch with reality on the ground.

They'll roll over like wood logs. The Army marines are over 80% on are side. Its going to be a shooting range. Its been war gamed out and the office morons in the Pen know this. Its why they are trying to hold back on a full NWO hell hole. Fear; Fear of US.

It won't even be a turkey shoot but a frozen turkey shoot.

(post censored , please repost here and on stormfront..)
Post pictures of BLOND TOP MODELS who you think would be good sperm and egg donor for the purpose of REGENERATION OF THE WHITE RACE and to give as a gift for other (willing) races so they can UPGRADE THEIR RACE so we can have OONE RAACEE FOOR AALL humans eventually so we can end up JEALOUSY(inferiority) , THE CAUSE OF RACISM and have a real equality by sharing what is desireable and so we must share the blond dna wich we believe is a gift from the gods or nature to mankind to be spread with LOVE. All man desire a white women that's why we must clone them and give them to men of all race or we have to make the sperm available for womens of all races who wants to be part of the white world. Money can also be given to non-white women for having white baby. Many non-white are just non white caucasians but are still caucasian if they love the white race , supports it, help propagate it , defend it. Also you can post image of black/brown women/men who are in fact of caucasian ancestry (50%-75%+ caucasian genes)
All the blonds model that we elect (1000 to 100000) Could be the kings and queens of the white race with the mission to assure order and a return to independance and an uncorrupted democratic system for the white people and all races who wants to be part of the AWO (the other races or nations not interested to join should be left in peace. Ideally every city would work similarly to an ancient Greek city/state/democracy and a blond king would serve as backup in case of chaos and guardian of the direct democracy.
A team should after research the psychological the background of the peoples in the pictures and then offer them the title of kingship in their area. Does kek and pepe agree ?

You faggot. Everyone hates you because they know you are better and because whites used to rule this world. Now we handed the reigns to the kikes and everyone can openly hate us and we can't fight back. There is only one solution

>The civil war was over state rights.
No it wasn't. It was over owning humans as property. It was LITERALLY a race war.

You'll be eating dog shit sandwiches.

Hey, Germany, why don't you tell these fine young gentlemen how YOUR last race war turned out?

The jokes on you, 80% of the farm bill goes to Food Security and Nutrition. Most of that goes to WIC (single mothers) and SNAP (inner-city dwellers).

ers.usda.gov/topics/farm-economy/farm-commodity-policy/projected-spending-under-the-2014-farm-bill/

ers.usda.gov/data-products/ag-and-food-statistics-charting-the-essentials/food-security-and-nutrition-assistance/

Sadly, no. Need to save money to get an AR.
A good one, not a shitty one.

Ever read about Canton child swapping cannibalism? You won't be that lucky lady.

I have a gentleman's farm in Kentucky Staat and the local association I joined has over a million rounds of ammunition stored for problems. Imagine a literal island like the Manhattan metropolitan boxed in and shut down by 60 hilljacks with appropriate gear. Their heating gas shut off in the Ramapo corridor. Water shut off 100 km away. Fibre networks cut at all egress nodes. Removal of refuse and treatment sanitation refused by force. The criminal poor will first take out everything on the elites. Swarm any helicopter extractions....monkeywrench any boats.....trains....tunnels. It would be a human version of the scorpion vs mantis fights that Chinks love wagering on.