How beautiful

how beautiful
brings a tear to my eye

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/2017/06/07/female-genital-mutilation-doctors-michigan/378219001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>are you expecting a boy or a girl?

Did you seriously just ask me to assume the gender of my child?!

how does all the hormone treatment affect the fetus? is he still getting hormone treatment? i thought that never ended.

cant wait till it mutates trying to develop using all the weird hormones that freak is on.

this
the doctor should be prosecuted

>facial hair
definitely on hormones

This was my first thought as well.

To bad they arent black
That way the kid would be an orphan instead

The "partner" is a "trans man" too isn't she? No way that's a biological male. Why can they just be dykes? I wonder what the hormones she's taking are doing to that poor child.

Poor kid

You just know (((they))) are going to rape the fuck out of it.

Fucking degenerate scum

f-m trannies are much more normal than m-f trannies. Why? because the female psyche is deranged. and also the male psyche is more practical, and a f-m can basically do everything a male can do, they can penetrate a female with objects or strap ons or whatever.

top kek.

all trannies deserve gas

Headline should be "Hairy woman has baby".

Males don't have babies in humans.
Unless these people are really sea horses.

He definitely has been on hormones, but it takes months if not years before the facial hair disappears after androgens are no longer administered.

In either case, it would be interesting to see the statistics on birth defects among women who have previously received hormone treatment.

So wait, "he's" a trans man, and hasn't had any surgery, right?

... so, tell me if I'm right, Sup Forums.

"He" is pregnant, so "he" still has a vag. And this vag got knocked up by "his" partner's functioning penis, I assume?

... so basically, we're talking about a woman that likes men, so it's still technically a straight "woman," since it has a vag, it's just a really ugly hetero woman that has facial hair and no/small tits.

... and the cuck fathering the kid is a man that likes women that just happen to look like men, so he's basically straight but trying to be gay at the same time.

This is basically a heterosexual couple with an extreme crossdressing fetish.

wew, how the fuck have we even managed to survive this long, man.

>tfs this is what jewish people create when they come into power

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Legitimate question, but wouldn't suppressing estrogen and giving the mother testosterone cause some serious fucking issues for that child?

Every testosterone cream/drug out there warns you to keep it the fuck away from pregnant women.

>portlandia

Thomas Beatie was the original pregnant man.

He has 3 kids now.

Would it be gay if you fucked "it"? I mean, you're still fucking a vagina, there's no dick involved.

that kid has quite a large forehead

>man with uterus

I'm sure it fucks them up.

This is the thing that's always freaked me out the most about all this tranny shit. I was misdiagnosed with ADHD when I was in middle school and put on a norepinephrine inhibitor for three years before I finally got sick of the nausea, insomnia, and migraines and stopped taking the drugs. To this day I still have no idea what all the long term effects might be - I still suffer from chronic insomnia and migraines years later and I have no idea how being on such a heavy dose of neurochemical balance-altering drugs affected my development.

Now extrapolate something like that to a transgender person. HRT is being recommended for kids under 5, and I've heard of kids as young as 10 going in for SRS. How completely fucked up are you gonna be when you suddenly realize at the age of 19 or 20 that, 'oh no, you weren't transgender, you were just going through a phase and got pressured into the latest psychiatric quackery fad, took hormones to suppress your natural puberty development, and cut your dick/pussy off.

no, it would not be gay. It would mean you have a fetish for hyper-masculine women.

Despite what the left would like you to believe, sexuality refers to the sex of whoever you're fucking.

So will their kid be like super high test

AFAIK no medical professional will do a sex change operation on a minor. I'm sure at some point that will change though.

As for the hormones, they claim it's all reversible...but I have some serious doubts about that. It's probably reversible before and during the start of puberty, but if you suppress puberty altogether there's bound to be some issues if you try to kickstart it a decade too late.

Yep. That's about the long and short of it. Two people with weird fetishes having a baby. Why this is news is a (((mystery))).

The kid will be horribly fucked up.

What transgenders are real

fucking seriously. Can't you get jailed for having heroine and other drugs in your system while you are pregnant with a child? How is this legal? Who knows what sorts of drugs this chick has been injecting while pregnant

>As for the hormones, they claim it's all reversible
Horseshit, I don't buy that for a second. Hormone levels during puberty drive critical growth and development changes. Testosterone drives boys to grow bigger bones and more dense musculature, estrogen in women leads to the growth of the pelvis and the maturation of uteral structures, and of course both sexes depend on the right balance of hormones to properly develop their sexual organs, to say nothing of the critical role these hormones play in mental development during puberty.

You can't just flip a switch or change your drug regimen when you hit 20 and expect to undo the damage. You've suppressed a natural part of human development and that person will never experience who they were supposed to be.

This, unfortunately.

this disgusting tranny agenda is being pushed, espeically trans children, because Islamists want to justify FGM in the US.
freep.com/story/news/2017/06/07/female-genital-mutilation-doctors-michigan/378219001/
Feds drop bombshell: Up to 100 girls may have had their genitals cut in Michigan

white couple make a baby , well done.