Comey, Gowdy, and Trump are playing the long con, folks

Under the premise that "nothing James Comey has done in the last year makes any sense", consider a few points.

In a recent interview with Trey Gowdy, interest start at 5:40: video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips

Gowdy: "History will be very kind to Comey when currently classified information comes out". Gowdy also mentions that the "tarmac meeting" last year has many classified details surrounding it that would greatly change the public's perception of James Comey for the better.

Compare that to their exchange last year, start at 6:45: youtu.be/4cwYeKfZgY8?t=404

Gowdy: You have massively mishandled the Lynch investigation. This is not the FBI I used to work with.
Comey: After all the politics shake off this issue, you will find this IS this FBI you know and love, this was done by PROS.

So why would Comey sit in front of the panel and say that despite finding egregious mishandlings by Clinton and her staff, he wouldn't recommend prosecution? Because he has more dirt on Obama's admin than that, and handing the "emails" issues to Lynch last year would have effectively ended this entire shakedown.

Cut to today's hearing...

1) In no way threw Trump under the bus
2) Admitted leaking to drive the narrative (this is what they'll try to "hang" him for)
3) Admitted that Lynch obstructed justice

The table is now set, and Comey came out of it mostly unscathed by playing the "ah geez, I dunno what I was thinking" card. Comey is a very smart man. If he can think his way through a congressional hearing, he could think his way through a 1 on 1 conversation with Trump.

TL;DR: Comey and Gowdy have been colluding for a year, holding back an FBI recommendation for prosecution until Trump's team could take over. Comey's firing was planned and staged, and the table is set for massive prosecution under AG Sessions.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/534Es
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889
archive.is/qMO4H
archive.is/gmcXL
archive.is/81KWa
archive.is/mp6qB
archive.is/qRkMX
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
archive.is/6lQjF
archive.is/RQBFX
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
archive.is/qofuA
archive.is/S7bAG
behringmade.com/products/artifact-walrus-musk-ox-pack-axe
youtu.be/QIO6yTe4ezU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What I don't understand is why it's taking so long. Get them on ONE solid charge, put them away for life, leave it at that. Then you can sort through all the actual evidence at your leisure.

Just the way that Comey was sitting there recollecting looked so fake. If this hearing taught me anything, it's that Congress already knows what the fuck is up and that the media just speculates. Even Rubio mentioned that everyone sitting there knew for weeks that Trump was not under investigation.

>thousands of Clinton emails cleared in a matter of days
>Russian interference in the election still under investigation (what Mccain was trying to say)
>Clinton not under investigation
Nothing to see heer folks

Comey said multiple times today that Jeff Sessions made him uncomfortavle. With the newly occurring news that he may have met with Russian ambassadors without disclosing this information, I seriously doubt your projected outcome.

Sessions, the Baptists, and Trump are a close knit community now and I don't think they'll turn on their man.

If I had to guess, it's because there's NO room for prosecutorial error here. These bad hombres have to go down the first time, and hard. Nothing makes sense and everything is broken if my theory is wrong.

How about we do things correctly once instead of half-ass this shit repeatedly? k? is that okay with you? OKAY? great. calm the fuck down, ya greedy cunts.

If anything they are blackmailing Trump with the piss dossier thing, and that's why justice has not been brought and Trump is serving the Jewish agenda

Something to this extent. As close to one-fell-swoop as possible is in their best interest

lolwut?

nah they woulda spilled the beans already if this was true

anyway heres the real story:
Weaponized surveillance by letting IC willfully abuse NSA Section 702 database

>REUTERS: Trump, after House panel subpoenas, backs probing Obama administration
archive.is/534Es (Reuters. Published 6/1/17)
>President Trump: "The big story is the "unmasking and surveillance" of people that took place during the Obama Administration."
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889 (Tweet made 6/1/17)
>'We Have Evidence Here': Bossie Applauds House for Subpoenas on Unmasking
archive.is/qMO4H (Fox News. Published 6/1/17)
Nunes, sidelined from Russia probe, launches one into ‘unmasking’ of Americans
archive.is/gmcXL (McClatchy. Published 5/31/17)
>Russia, unmasking probes expand to Obama aide Samantha Power
archive.is/81KWa (Circa. Published 5/31/17)
>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Circa. Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Circa. Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report
archive.is/6lQjF (NSA official Statement issued 4/28/17)
>Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands
archive.is/RQBFX (Circa. Published 3/29/17)

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans
archive.is/qofuA
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance
archive.is/S7bAG

It's not an either/or, and all of this is likely related.

Bump,

Even when you take a step back and read the verbiage of comeys memo it's written like a damn spy novel so it can activate the almonds and make the libs cream themselves.

The memo is real obviously but I think it serves a different purpose than what he's letting on

I liked the idea of Comey being the good guy in the end, and I really want to believe, but I just don't see it happening. The "no reasonable prosecutor" and "found no intent" shit does seem subliminal though

This would imply that Comey knew that Trump would win the election..

Could it be? Is he a Pence?

I hope you're right, user.

The next question is what is the media's role in all of this?

Are they really that bad or are they helping by emboldening people who see it's extreme?

Gowdy misunderstood Comey. Comey definitely does not like Trump and is 100% against him. But maybe he knows the crimes are being uncovered and is trying to come off as neutral now by taking Clintons/Lynch down.

does anyone remember hearing some comments about comeys wife telling him to do the right thing?
was during the election

C'mon Comey, we all know he was between an Arkancide and a hard place. This can be your redemption ark.

Comey said he wanted to 'force appointment of special prosecutor'

Must be an important piece of the puzzle.

They didn't have to know, per se. There was just no reason to bring this to a Lynch DoJ, especially after the tarmac incident. The FBI had nothing to lose by waiting to see who won the election.

>put them away for life
No, public executions are in order.

Are you fucking delusional, OP? Trump is about to throw Comey to the lions when he releases the tapes.

RICO bb, now we one party less lol

EVIDENCE AGAINST TRUMP!!!!

looking more and more like someone really
did try to steal the election

Judge I know used to work with Comey always told me Comey was the real deal. I've always had trouble understanding all of this since he told me that a year ago.

OKAY GUYS WE HAVE A LOT OF DIGGING TO DO
We gotta be ENERGETIC and READY TO GO
Get up, do some jumping jacks, run around, get some water.
We gotta FOCUS
and combine our ENERGY!

Total recall is fucking based

You want to let us all know something, user?

mccain hate clinton more then god emperor trump?

I'm glad you liked it. :) I watched it again last night. Fucking love that movie. :)

Thats what it seems like sure, but he also made it seem like the piss dossier might be out there. for example he said he held a one on one briefing with Trump informing him that the media was going to run with the story.

Weird

>we need an independent investigator
>who doesn't work for the government
>they're going to need security clearance and briefings for MANY things across MANY departments
>and quick, we need to know about this Russian hacking
>he can't be one of Trump's friends either! That's cheating!

mfw

I have always felt Comey is not a bad guy I just got a gut feeling he's on the good side.

He's not, he crooked where it counts.

>so I'm new here
>is Coney /ourguy/ or what?

The he said she said between Trump and Comey seems like a charade to me. Gowdy wasn't didn't even questioning Comey today and he never missed a hearing of this sort thing. And Trump out of nowhere names a new director.

>Comey, Gowdy, and Trump are playing the long con, folks
I've suspected this for a long time.

Didn't FBIAnon or someone reveal that someone is a "double agent" in all this? I thought they were referring to Trump, or Kushner, but that little thought has been in mind ever since I read it. Maybe it's Comey?

Also - Trump said something "important" is going to happen this summer. I haven't forgotten that.

>What I don't understand is why it's taking so long.
The hive needs to spread the word user. It needs to learn how to function as a brain.

Plus there are holdbacks.

Fuck phone posting sorry

I remember the Gowdy interviews at the time. Saying things like when the truth is known history will treat Comey kindly. That said, if we have figured it out, then whoever they are spooking has figure it out, and I can't imagine a reason to hide anything anymore.

At this point congress is a room of magicians.
There is something very funny occurring.

I can see it, many cannot.

>admitting youre new

kys

I've been thinking the same. Gowdy was too comfy in that interview.

If it's as big as Sup Forums thinks people would think it's a coup. They need to show everyone it is necessary.

It's a group of headmasters teaching their children.
Can't you see what they're doing?
Exactly what we said they should do many years before.

Do you think Mueller is part of the plan since Comey said he knew his leaking would cause the special counsel to be formed?

Comey and Mueller go way back, is he in on it as well or just a pawn?

Isn't Gowdy heading the house oversight committee now too?

You are delusional if you think hillary and obama are going to jail.

You're not thinking about how important optics are to the public and to their opponents.

I want to believe so fuckin badly that Trump is playing the long game.
Please be real.
Hillary, Obama, all of them going down.
Please please please please
Check em

It wouldn't take jail time. The best blow to Dem confidence is a total humiliation of Hillary and Obama, bringing things to light that makes them lower their heads in submission and shame. Jail wouldn't be necessary, the exposure of whatever crime they'd have committed would be enough to kick the liberals' shit in for years

I have no idea what they're planning with this story.

Comey is "truth uber alles"

Oh shit, checked.

Recognize muh digits you fuckin faggots

RECOGNIZED

recognized

And you're overthinking this. If this was some long con, why would Comey agree to be fired in the most humiliating way possible? Was Rosenstein's letter accusing Comey of politicizing FBI fake then too?

No. Comey is a fucking nutjob who carried water for Clintons all the way back to 90s.

What Gowdy was referring to in that Martha interview was a piece of intelligence that Comey had told them about referring to an email between DNC and DOJ proving collusion, that Comey now blames on the fucking Russians.

I bet $50 Gowdy thinks Comey is complete shit now.

Yesssss.
Nice ID

behringmade.com/products/artifact-walrus-musk-ox-pack-axe

I say pawn. Comey was a self proclaimed communist in the 70s

You're wrong. Comey, McCabe and other FBI leadership attempted to blackmail Trump into submission. The FBI is rogue agency that aligns with neither side, because it is itself a faction.

Ok, so then play that side of it out.

What if Mueller goes bananas and flanks all of them and throws charges at the entire fucking shitshow known as politicians? Lynch, Clinton, Comey, Trump, Sessions.

Is he capable or willing to do that?

>Trump, Sessions.

What did they do wrong?

The reason I said that they already know what's going on is they mentioned that they already know. The hearing is for the benefit of the public, to get information out. It's also a big trick for the dems to asked loaded questions to Comey knowing that he can't answer them to give the illusion that something else is going on. Like they'll ask some weird question that's worded to make it seem like they want to know about something Trump did shady, and Comey says "I can't answer to that". They know there's nothing there, but they also know Comey has to answer like that so it gives the public the impression that there's an active investigation about it.

I'm beyond that level mate.
There are more curtains.

Digits of truth

what do you think behind closed doors they talk about shit straight up and are bargaining and just playing us along with the nonsense

Not saying they did, but just entertaining the idea of a wild card.

What if Comey opened Pandora's box in the name of Mueller who basically wants to be the man who goes down in history for removing a POTUS, AG, FBI Director, Former AG and Former Secretary of State.

>fan fiction: the thread

Literally autistic

It goes back to Obama and his relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood. His promise of fundamentally transforming the country happened. Through his eight year tenure their moles were placed into government positions (Awan family, etc...). Politicians have been bought off by them or have been compromised like the 14 that had the Awan's on their payroll. This process is about rooting out all that are infected with the corruption that Obama allowed in through the Muslim Brotherhood. Remember Hillary has had extensive deals with Qatar. She has her shell accounts in the Panama Papers leak. The scale is massive of the corruption from the Middle East.

>hur dur! Trump de 4D cheese master! Can't stupm da trump!11!!

Comey is either the most retarded mother fucker in D.C. (which would be an amazing feat)

OR

he is in on some mass troll op

Witnessing greatness

FBI user said there was information that could probably cause wars that would come from all this. Trump has to move carefully, I think that his recent trip abroad was a sort of victory lap. He went to so many important places, i.e. Saudi, Israel, the Vatican and Brussels all at once. Remember Chaffetz asked Mccollugh what the content of the emails was and he said there was an agency that controlled them that he couldn't reveal in an open hearing. There is a secret agency that the government doesn't know about running SAPs and pulling all the strings that's not something that will come down easily.

>why would Comey agree to be fired in the most humiliating way possible?
To set up today's hearing, and it wasn't "the most humiliating way possible. If Comey and Loretta Lynch come under investigation, it's going to lead to a shitload more evidence of illegal activity.
>What Gowdy was referring to in that Martha interview was a piece of intelligence that Comey had told them about referring to an email between DNC and DOJ proving collusion, that Comey now blames on the fucking Russians.
To fit a narrative, and get a desired outcome.
>I bet $50 Gowdy thinks Comey is complete shit now.
Do you want me to send you my paypal or?

I don't think you're seeing this through. Comey was a fucking prosecuting attorney. He's smarter than to do what he did today. He literally said he was a leaker and was apart of collusion with Loretta. He's begging to be investigated. He's implicating Loretta in that investigation. Those investigations are centered around Hillary Clinton and the DNC.
This fucking rabbit hole is deep and goes deeper.

Don't go full LARP on muh theories, m8

The last part is all true. Only unverified part is FBI user. However, just watch Unacknowledged and read wikileaks on 9/11 etc. It is very likely there is bad bad stuff on there. Watch the video youtu.be/QIO6yTe4ezU

I bet behind closed doors they shitpost on Sup Forums.

:^)

>1) In no way threw Trump under the bus
Except when he said he took extensive notes on their conversations because he believes Trump to have insufficient integrity.

>1) In no way threw Trump under the bus

>"I was honestly concerned he might lie about the nature of our meeting." -- Comey on Trump

how the fuck is that not a bus?

Yeah... I don't know. Comey seems soft. He expressed very normal, natural emotions to pressing questions, that is he seemed to get irritated at them.

Something is strange about this though. I don't know if it's anons like you making me question but... He doesn't seem to particularly care what happens to anyone, if he threw Lynch under the bus, and if he's trying his damndest to get Trump out of office. But you're right, he seems way smarter than to throw minor tantrums at hints of stress. And it's been hinted that he purposely closed the Clinton case early so that more could be uncovered. And what better way to instigate a reopening of that case, than to do it in a public courtroom on national television?

I think you're right, user. If there's a reaction to Comey's comment on Lynch I'll believe it more. I guess we'll see

Just having some fun, but imagine if Comey was one of the FBIanons(they're several IIRC). That would be some next level shit.

>He expressed very normal, natural emotions to pressing questions, that is he seemed to get irritated at them.
It's almost as if prosecutors are used to swaying people with emotion.
>And what better way to instigate a reopening of that case, than to do it in a public courtroom on national television?
It was infront of the Senate Intelligence Committee, who actually already knew everything that was said today. Today was all about optics.

The Clinton e-mail case was closed, but the Clinton Foundation case never ended. It is still a multi-state ongoing investigation by thhe FBI. The e-mail case was peanuts compared to the foundation.

Comey is hard to read. He acts like a boy scout one second 'oh golly gee willikers, if I influenced the elections I'd be awful sick'. Then he acts like some info power broker, doing the bidding of some unknown cabal in the shadows

Yeah that's what I was referring to, thanks for getting my facts straight user

From the book Hubris, for your consideration

Yeah I want to believe you but I get the impression that people like Comey (and to a somewhat lesser extent Gowdy) are too lost in the toxic soup of Washington to be able to orchestrate anything this complicated or efficient.

The scarier truth is that these people are all incompetent and have lost the plot. Every single one of them. This is Western civilization itself falling apart.

We're having a pretty serious time over here user not funny. SHILLARY OUT

Fucking dipshit. It was a Senate hearing. Go fucking kill yourself!

Also, this fucking exchange today. Comey is tack sharp, don't let him fucking psyop you into thinking he's the "aw shucks" fella.

I'm under the impression that because of how events played out today, that FBIAnon is still correct?

Bumping to keep this on top where it belongs.

The ongoing hysterics of the left and the MSM have me thinking there's something big going on beneath the surface.

The behavior of the Democrats and the MSM lead me to believe that they're scared shitless of what's to come and that they're actively trying to indoctrinate as many people as possible as hard as they can against Trump so that cognitive dissonance will push them to form a violent resistance mob once the shit begins to hit the fan for Clinton, Obama, and the DNC and Trump becomes the unquestionable good guy.

It's the only thing that explains the forays into violent protests from the left as of late. They're brainwashing people into truly believing that Trump is truly evil, and they're empowering them to rise up against him and his supporters.

This only makes sense if they believe that the DNC might be crippled beyond any hope of recovery in the near future.

This guy gets it. I believe Trump/Sessions/Howdy/Comey are doing the RICO thing and going through the visible motions of building as unmistakably bulletproof of a case as they can, knowing that what they're likely planning to do (in essence, destroy an entire political party), WILL provoke a violent resistance from the left, and I think they're doing everything they can to keep the centrists on their side with irrefutable evidence so it's as painless as possible when they decide to pull the trigger for real.