Comey

Just got home from work.
Someone give me a quick rundown.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanlookout.com/rms-soap-opera-comey-admits-orchestrating-memo-leak/#.WTmdSrqlucc.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=RpPb-WlJmik#t=494.321
palmerreport.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bkp_Bmab07w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

John McCain said he is the president

>took the meal
>took the drinks
>took the compliments
>took the dick
>didnt get ring

so he accused don of rape ofcourse

trump tried to get comey alone to butt rape him.

it worked.

comey now retaliating.

trump told comey to not go after flynn because he was a good guy

Trump promised not to come in Comey's mouth. Trump lied. IMPEACH!

It was a shit show of pretty epic proportions, nothing on old Teflon Don but Comey did look like a bumbling idiot and Mcain kept making a fool of himself. Doesn't kill the Russia narrative but doesn't move it forward like Washington wanted to

Is that so?

/r/T_D invaders

this

It seemed pretty consistent with the prepared opening statement released a couple days ago. John McCain acted weird. Nothing impeachable disclosed.

Basically he agreed to whatever trump said while alone, while writing down everything he said. He was too cowardly to inform the president that certain asks he was making would have to go through specific channels and were inappropriate for one on one. Basically Trump worded things vaguely in a way that makes what he did okay but there is bullshit on both sides. Comey saying trump isn't being investigated because literally he wasn't meanwhile trumps campaign was therefor the leader of the campaign would fall under that. It's all just semantics and nothing really new imo.

They took Trump away in cuffs on live TV!

It's over fellow pede. Guess I'm a "Hill missle" now.

Comey reminded everyone that Clinton and company are WAY more obstructing of justice than anything Trump has ever done.

>Barack Obama’s attorney general pressured former FBI Director James Comey to downplay the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state, Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday.

>Loretta Lynch instructed Comey not to call the criminal investigation into the Clinton server a criminal investigation. Instead, Lynch told Comey to call it a “matter,” Comey said, “which confused me.”

>Comey cited that pressure from Lynch to downplay the investigation as one of the reasons he held a press conference to recommend the Department of Justice not seek to indict Clinton

COMEY NOOOOOOOOO

Comey played both sides like he always has without saying anything of value.

comey's a whiny white knight bitch who does everything based on his butthurt feelings, which we already suspected

Sorry, I can't discuss that in an open setting.

he's a true lefty hero

Russians fucked with our elections
Trump campaign being investigated but not Trump himself at this time
Special Counsel and Mueller will bring down the hammer in 6 months to a year

McCain sounded like he was lost

no one in congress is denying that the russians interfered in our elections. why is Sup Forums still denying this? catch up!

Comey spends a lot of time being "confused and worried" but doesnt do anything about it, and apparently cant look Trump in the eye when challenged

I hate Trump but God what a gutless bureaucratic shitstain Comey is

Where was this intelligence before or during the election? Oh that's right they had to make it up!

Trump did nothing wrong.

Loretta Lynch tried to derail the investigation of Hillary.

Obama threatened Comey that he would end up dead like Seth Rich if Hillary did not win the election.

Trump saved Comey's life from the Clinton death machine.

Ukitake became the Soul King

>i didnt get any of the internal memos the fbi has so therefore they made it all up

you sounds retarded and your shits all fucked up

I think Comey is going to come across as the uncorruptible cop that resisted pressures from both sides of the isle. His statements aren't enough to get Trump out of office alone, but they don't exonerate Trump either. It doesn't look great for Trump, but if you didn't think Trump was getting impeached (regardless of whether or not you thought he would beat it) yesterday, you're an idiot.

>/r/T_D invaders

>le everyone I don't like is from reddit

He probably has Alzheimer's. There should be mandatory retirement for all public officials at 70-72. They call it "forced senility," and some posts have it, but fucking shit-boomers refuse to relinquish the reins of power.

I hope that's just a committee formality and not a sign that he's completely lost the plot.

I thought he was never actually a cop though? just some pencil pusher who landed a job at the FBI to help the clintons

Says the faggot post out of the Shariablue offices. Keep sucking that Chinese Commie Dick nigger!

Comey basically admitted to being a little beta bitch that felt uncomfortable because Trump said he "hoped" the FBI would leave Flynn alone. Like a woman filled to the brim with estrogen, and with no evidence whatsoever to support it, Comey claimed he took this as some kind of command by Trump. He then went on to admit that he leaked the contents of a one on one professional conversation with the President to the media, opening himself up to potential criminal liability.

Comey is a complete mess. Hopefully this ends with his criminal trial and conviction.

apparently, Trump is a shiesty guy, and "hoped Comey would drop the Flynn investigation." That's it. The Left's narrative will change soon

>if you didn't think Trump was getting impeached yesterday, you're an idiot
that has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Why did you think Comey was going to blow this thing open? He leaked his memo, and it exonerated Blumpf

A FUCKING LEAF!!!!

He was a prosecutor. This isn't google. You have the power to visit wiki.

so a pencil pusher.

if he wasn't kicking doors down, he wasn't at any point serving the country and risking his life in the line of duty. I just thought it was weird people kept thanking him for his "service", sitting behind desks his whole life

Also Comey may have (s)perjured himself in front of Congress

> We know the russians are involved
> We have no proof of this
> (wait whut? if you have no proof then how do you know?)

welll part of the force is part of the force

guy almost started crying when he said
>im upset i didnt get to say goodbye to everyone at the ABC

Comey has no doubt of Russia interfering with the election; however, there is no evidence that any votes were manipulated or influenced by said interference.

Comey felt that Trump was ordering him to back off Flynn, in a one-on-one dinner they had, even though Trump didn't directly order him to do so. A NYT article on May 11th disclosed information discussed in said dinner, and Trump tweeted on May 12th that Comey better hope there were no tapes related to said dinner. Comey, based on his June 8th testimony, said that during the night of Monday, May 15th, he decided to write a memo documenting what was discussed at said dinner. He then leaked the information to a friend that has NYT connections. They ran a piece on the 16th that cites said memos. However, the May 11th NYT article mentions the same general information. Comey testified that the information wasn't leaked until he saw the May 12th tweet. Therefore, there is concern that Comey may have actually leaked the information well before Trump's tweet. He may have lied under oath.

Comey also said that the former Attourney General, Loretta Lynch, asked him to call the Clinton email investigation a "matter" rather than an "investigation."

Trump was not a target of any investigations while Comey was the director of the FBI, and Trump asked Comey to go after anyone in Trump's team that may be a part of collusion with Russia. There's no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia of any sort.

Comey feels he was fired in order to alter or change how the Russia investigation was being pursued.

Still, I wish there were some way to tell at a glance. For example I want to respect most vets, just not the ones who worked behind a desk for 30 years.

Factually correct... Sadly.. More too it but this DID happen

you dumb fucking shit, kys yourself yourself

“I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter,” Comey said. “I didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons, but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel. So I asked a close friend of mine to do it.

americanlookout.com/rms-soap-opera-comey-admits-orchestrating-memo-leak/#.WTmdSrqlucc.twitter

No one cares that is why.

Trump was never under investigation

John McCain said Comey is President

Lots of sucking Comey's dick

Lots of admittance that it's literally nothing and never was

Logistics clerk with anger management issues detected

They are who we thought they were

I meant that impeachment was happening no matter what Comey said. For no other reason than that Trump's approval rating is so low politicians see him as a way to score easy points. Dems are going to campaign on the "I will impeach Trump" platform come midterms, and the only response the incumbent Republicans can sell is "moot point, I'm gonna do it now."

Delusion. You're intellectually dishonest and you need to sort yourself out.

>/r/T_D invaders

Hello enoughTrumpspam or whatever shitty sub you came crawling out of. How does embarrasing excruciating defeat feel when it keeps happening to you OVER and OVER and OVER every time you hype yourself up that BLUMPF is FINISHED THIS TIME?

>>/r/T_D invaders

>le everyone who isn't shariablue is from r/t_d

One of the Senators put it in context today saying Putin didn't strike him as being a "republican"
yes they interfered,
no it had no real outcome on the overall election,
and no one is actually saying who the russians wanted to be president
everyone seems to be assuming they wanted Trump, but it is Hillary that has all the Russian connections and she is the one who made the uranium island deal with them.
so yea.

>There should be mandatory retirement for all public officials at 70-72.

>i'm 14 and i know everything!

Trump tried to get comey to end investigation. Comey didnt. Comey got fired. Investigation likely to expose the degree which Trumps team colluded with Russia. Appears to be pretty serious.

Even if I'm not a liberal I think it's pretty fucked up and Trump should resign.

It would have been so fucking funny if McCain would have joked that Russia must have interfered in the 08 election as well.

But hes a faggot, so he didn't.

the chickens are not clucking very loud now that there is no smoke much less fire to this thing....it was liberal spin control all along...fucking traitors

>fco
Senator McCain now claims that he stayed up too late watching an Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game, according to the Tampa Bay Times (link). That’s plausible on its face; the Diamondbacks are his home state’s team, and they played a game out west last night that didn’t end until well after midnight eastern time. But the problem is that if his excuse is true, it reeks of professional irresponsibility.

Imagine you’re heading into what you know will be one of your most important days on the job in years. You know precisely how much sleep you’ll need the night before in order to avoid coming off a embarrassingly incoherent at work the next day. If you instead choose to stay up way too late the night before, just so you can watch your baseball team play a run-of-the-mill regular season game, you probably don’t care much about your job.

So if McCain’s excuse is to be believed, then he’s lost interest in doing the job of a Senator, and only wants to hang around for the perks and title.

TOP FUCKING KEK!

But seriously, this incoherent old man needs to just go sit in a rocking chair on a porch and pet his dog occasionally.

youtube.com/watch?v=RpPb-WlJmik#t=494.321

Clinton got impeached over something much stupider than this. I'm betting on politicians continuing to be human slime. The impeachment process can be long, Republicans will sell Trump out when it is most politically convenient for them.

palmerreport.com/

no one in congress disagrees that the russians interfered with our election process. no dems no repubs no one. why is Sup Forums still sticking with this?

How did Russians "fuck with elections"? No votes were changed. At most, Trump benefitted from the Russians stealing some info, and having it leaked onto the internet. There is nothing. If there is documented proof that machines were hacked and votes were changed, AND evidence that Trump paid the Russians to do it, there might be a case. But, there is nothing. Just a lot of talk, which just persuades people of low intelligence and even lower moral character, like yourself.

>WTF?! I hate Drumpf Nao!

>Clinton got impeached over something much stupider than this
No, Clinton got impeached over an actual, factual crime of which there was evidence. Even if BLURRMPH ordered Comey DIRECTLY to drop the investigation into Flynn he has the power to do so. youtube.com/watch?v=bkp_Bmab07w

We're still waiting for evidence. We want to see the proof of the changed vote totals. That's all we want, and we will agree that the Russians "hacked" the election. We want this high tech, unquestionable evidence.

Probably because of comments directly after this cherry pick that say not one vote was changed.

When does interference not fucking matter at all?

Not to mention no one at all will get specific on what the interference actually was or proof thereof. For all I know they were pushing Hillary's win or we're still talking about the podesta hack which I don't particularly care about because all it did was expose DNC and leftists for being the corrupt shills that they are.

YAWN, SHITTONS OF EVIDENCE STILL UNDER WRAPS, ONGOING INVESTIGATION ETC, CLOSED DOOR TESTIMONY ETC, JUST LOOK AT TRUMP'S RUSSIAN FINANCING SINCE 2000 WHEN BANKS GAVE HIM 0 CREDIT, FOLLOW THE MONEY

>

YEAH I SAW THAT, WAS A SHIT MOVE ON TRUMP'S PART, CLASS ACT ON COMEY'S PART

I never said he would be impeached for obstruction. I never thought he would be impeached for obstruction, that's why I didn't put much weight on Comey. Stealing information from the opposition during an election is what he will be impeached for.

comey rekt himself

They shouldn't be forced to retire, but there should be some sort of annual competency test for high level guys like McCain

this hes such a weasel can anyone just be honest anymore??

so ok you want something that will never be shown until most of the people involved are dead and gone the way they disclose most of the fucked up shit that happens in our government. even republicans agree it happened after they saw evidence in closed hearings.

???? information clinton was too dumb to keep secret? literally theyre too dumb to not post their dumb plans/campaign strats on reddit???

PUTIN HACKED THE ELECTORATE NOT THE VOTES, DUH. SWUNG THE VOTE BY GAMING THE MSM AND THE SOCIAL MEDIA NARRATIVES. AFFECTED THE VOTING ROLLS AS WELL.

It doesn't matter, there no restrictions on how much evidence you need to impeach someone. And I never said it would succeed, just that the snakes in DC are biding their time and waiting to strike. Politicians don't give a shit about what actually happened, they will impeach Trump to benefit themselves.

Replace Russia with pepe and it all makes sense nufag.

>gaming the msm
Democrat transference again?

Difference between a business man and a statesman. Trump is a sleazy businessman and thinks everyone can be bought. Thinks it's appropriate to have private meetings with FBI director and ask for "loyalty." Thinks he can impose his will on everyone, as we have heard from countless people who've interacted with him. The T_D invaders will call me a shill, but they are actually cucks of the highest order.

interesting file name there m8

are you a fucking idiot? do you really think that russia cares who they pay? also why is russia the bad guy? we do exactly what democrats are saying russia did. Were not the only country with some muscle to flex. We have literally over thrown governments so we keep control of oil. what makes russia the bad guy for trying to sway an election. sure it might seem wrong but if were going to crucify them for a fraction of what weve done, no one is going to respect us.

The entire Muh Russia investigation boils down to "nobody is allowed to comment on American politics except Americans"

>thinks a scribble by a butthurt clinton crony couts as evidence

Back to plebbit.

ahhhh i see what youre saying. i agree but if we can resolve this before mid term elections and make the democrats look like retards it could be beneficial to our cause :D

The testimony of the former FBI director who was alone in the room with Trump for the meetings is the evidence.

back to high school for you next September.

Also it was being theorized in Russia that a Hillary victory would almost certainly guarantee and American civil war and that America's global stranglehold would instantly whip back upon itself, opening the door for the Russians for greater global presence.

Comey successfully single handed destroyed the Democrat party,media,Colombia university and his resume in one day , Good job lefties.

that senator said Putin doesn’t strike him as a republican, nor a democrat, but rather an opportunist.

>Comey went full Tumblr blog post with his memos
>People realized he was a limp wrist'd faggot who deserved to be fired
>Liberals eat their own part once again
>Trump keeps winning.

Trump is 70.

From and fbi director who is getting btfo by clinton on a daily basis. Of whome the democrats were calling for his head 12 weeks ago?

He has zero credibility.

Stick with dude weed politics, hat.

hmm this conflicts me. i hate comey but if this is his motive hes a fucking genius

>interfered the election 2016
>that was meme war happened
>it was the hackers known as Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is paid russian spy
cmon man

this shit was just I mean... wtf... I know 3rd graders who make more coherent thoughts. these our are senators... wtf this system is truly broken. I'm just truly at a loss when it comes to how fucking stupid that guy is

Keys shill. He's /ourguy/

>when people dont understand that this whole thing is the democrats throwing a fit because their memes are trash and 4chans were divine.
kek

All of this. Would you say /pol interfered with the elections. did we change more minds than the Russians with the memes. did le reddit/TD have more influence than the Russians.

When people use buzz words like hack and back it up with zero substance and facts these days you know that mean its all bullshit.

one of shareblue tactic
they dont realize it already so overused
baka

Breaking news: Comey is upset that he was fired.

Investigations to ensue.