Punisher

Fuck white people and fuck donald drumpf :DDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Punisher-War-Journal/Issue-6?id=53829
alfredmacdonald.com/2012/12/26/dissecting-the-frog-on-sarcastic-paraphrase/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I keep telling you guys. As bad as boomers are us millenials are worse and it shows as we take in more and more positions of power.

Cap got redpilled.

>I am triggered by a completely accurate representation of my ideology
kys OP

Since when did Punisher was a confedrerate supporter when he is from New York? Also Frank would never betray his country. These are some of the many things wrong with Marvel and this stupid event.

>When you try to insult the ideology you hate but accidently make sense instead.

Say what you will about Boomers, but at least they rewarded excellence most of the time.

Millennials are open to rewarding mediocrity and pushing their agenda above all else, and it really shows.

What the fuck is he talking about? The x-men killed plenty of people. Are you telling me Wolverine never killed a single person by jamming his claws through their chest?

Boomers are vampires who sucked everything up and turned it into shit.
Millenials are eating that shit and making it worse shit.

Meanwhile, Gen X and their equally chill Gen Z children are just watching it all go down and growing crops/learning skills.

sucked much muslim dick today, Antifa cunt?

Frank literally didn't do anything wrong.

If this was an actual comic I would start reading comics

>completely accurate
>underground nazi superhero cave of masterminds

lol k

>they put the sights on top for a reason

GET FRANKED

Loved punisher max but I wanna know what handgun rips your guns out.

Nazis are reasonable.

here

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Punisher-War-Journal/Issue-6?id=53829

Bippity Boppity Bump

Im from jew york and, the south will rise again.

Are you saying you're not wearing your spandex right now?

He mentions 12 gage, so those kills might be from it.

>underground cave of masterminds
every single comic book character

Same. It'd be a refreshing break from the endless liberal agenda shilling BS that plagues most comics nowadays.

Noticed the mentioned a 12 cauge but I'm not sure it makes your guts fall out, then again I'm not a /k/ guy.

>implying that the next panel won't inevitably show him brutally killing the evil nazis, because that's who it made him want to kill

>not having your spandex drying in a custom made, lit up ivory frame complete with non reflective glass while you sit and shitpost naked

normies get out

>not sure it makes your guts fall out
They can if you hit from the right angle at the right distance.

Literally Alex Jones

That's clearly a 1911 chambered in .45 cap that can shoot down airplanes

Looks like a sawed off 12 gauge.

white man makes some good points though

>You either want to give welfare to niggers or you are "full of hate"
How about no

FLUMPY DRUMPY IS FAT AND PLUMPY! FLAMPER DAMPER DUMBLE DOOO DRAMBLES BRUMPF IS SUCH A SCHLUMPF HULLLAAAAABAAAALOOOOOOOO

GREAT GOOGALY MOOGALY! DRUMPF IS SUCH A WHITE BOI GOOD GOY BOY TOY FRAAAAAAAAAAAMP!

Gen x are almost as bad as the millennials and boomers
Gen Zyklon is the answer to the generation question

this. if anything it'll recruit people

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this Red Skull speech.

I'm thinking "holy shit, I'm a Red Skull fan."

Sieg heil

>if we make the truth come from the mouths of BAD GOYS the plebs will think the truth is bad

Yes, keep accidentally redpilling your readers.

Red Skull is a G.

Of course our narrative is pure evil Goy. Our self defense will always be pure evil to the Jews, and their Non-White Horde.

Lol right? I didn't understand what this was saying at first, I legit thought that he had converted to the good guys side, then your comment made me realize they were trying to paint red skull as the baddie by him saying these things.

Literally 100% correct in everything he says, couldn't have said it better. And that's who the bad guy is supposed to be.

Consider what these people see us as, then, if saying such mild things as this is what they see in a literal Nazi Hydra leader.

Thanks from certain angles it kinda looked like a big handgun.

>bathing the nation in our hate
And this is how you can tell a leftist wrote this, only a leftist uses manipulative framing techniques like this, a non-leftist would never use their language.

holy shit my sides

And these are the good Goys now. We're being erased, and simultaneously being turned into the villains.

It's amazing how far we've come. This is nothing radical, this is nothing that crazy. This is generally well accepted fact that this is how things are supposed to work.

But not to the marxists they market to. To them, this is evil and corrupt.

The first time this started to happen was with Bane. Bane was on point with his plan in TDKR. Gotham had to be destroyed. He gave power back to the people. And Batman had to stop this horroble thing.

How decadent and depraved

If you're an adult and you still care about comic books you need to reassess your life.

Refutation by Categorization. Leftists do this a lot when they establish callout communities too. Instead of refuting a point they just present it, and it's a form of signalling to other leftists that its summation is its refutation. Has a lot to do with sarcastic paraphrase
alfredmacdonald.com/2012/12/26/dissecting-the-frog-on-sarcastic-paraphrase/
as well.

How can you force neoliberal morality into a Dirty Harry archetype? He can only become a villain without totally losing his origin.

>the capt america nigger
>defending a ruined city with disrespectful nigger kids running a muck
I really don't understand, they actually believe that's a good thing?

It's just a modern take on the typical Hollywood Nazi narrative. They want Nationalists to be this type of caricature, because it's easy to sell to Non-Whites, and the Self Hating crowd.
What they don't want is a calm reasoned person using logic, looking out for White interests, who doesn't hate other races, or want supremacy over them. The person that just wants to be left alone, in their own communities, is a much harder sell for them.

>mfw Cosmic Cubes are the ultimate redpill

If you're an adult and you're too stupid to see the bigger picture, you need to reassess your life.

Cap got brainwashed using an alien cosmic cube by a literal Nazi from WWII who is still alive due to superscience.

I guess an idiot would call that being redpilled

Red Skull is pretty much /ourguy/

I refuse to believe this is a real Marvel comic. I just can't.

Well the whole hate canard in general is just a complete fabrication of leftists. Hate, love, fear, instead of being complex emotions with validity and nuance, to the leftist are just metadata, it's like establishing good and evil. Same reasons why leftists like comparing politics to their simplistic entertainment media like Star Wars and Harry Potter, things that have very definite good and bad sides. So instead of there being complex ideas and thought, there are just hate ideas and hate people, love ideas and love people, which is intentionally infantalizing to the users of this new form of language and conception.

But it's easier this way for people to categorize ideas that are otherwise bigger than them. So now a leftist can look at these arguments with all this structure and thoughtfulness and none of it matters, because the leftist can cozy himself telling himself that it's just Hatethinking.

Why does marvel keep making their villians give really enticing views on white nationalism? If anything I'd think this would turn more people towards it than against it.

To address a few of these:
>Hawkeyes Daughter
>"Clone" of Wolverine (Wolverines "daughter")
>No excuse for that one, really
>Spiderman from an alternate universe
>Not entirely sure tbqhfamalam
>Tanking SJW garbage which is why theyre bringing back the Original Thor

I dream of revolution. It will never comer.

You haven't even grown up. Your policies, beliefs, and morals have yet to affect society, because you're still in middle and high school.

Get off your high horse, kid.

>hating affirmative action makes you a racist

He went under cover to fight Hatemonger and his militant army of white supremicists.

This issue is a decade old. Plus Hatemonger was a character created by Lee and Kirby back in the 60s.

So any Marvel "fans" pointing to this and whining about Marvel pandering to SJWs are fucking idiots.

It was a decent comic, even if Olivertti's art was a little too computer touched up and the story was kinda cheesy. Fraction's Frank wasn't bad.

The bullshit leftie SJW pandering really started well after I left the House Out Of Ideas. Guess I should be glad I left before they really made a mess of things.

muh

a akira/nazi crossover?
another brilliant idea ruined by amerimarvel

I haven't read it yet but Spiderwoman looks like it can be quirky fun. And it might just encourage girls to start a family.

Seems ok to me from here.

I'm from Michigan, and the world would be a better place if the south won.

Also, the midwest needs to secede from the union and reform the Iron Brigade.

>Millennials are open to rewarding mediocrity and pushing their agenda above all else, and it really shows.
I think it's more that they ignore quality as long as whatever shit gets published / broadcast virtue signals their close minded world views. (Though I think conservatives can be just as bad as this.)

They're taught to use, and rely on, emotional thinking. They also compartmentalize information through cognitive dissonance.

That's why you can break things down to a Leftist, show them facts and figures which they can recognize as being true (once denial is impossible) but they won't put the pieces of information together to form a larger picture. They break information down into nice little separate packets, that never fit together to form a whole in their minds.

It's psychological fuckery that they have to maintain, because truth and facts are not on their side. It's a house of cards.

>"I'm just sayin'. Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous, Columbine."

Holy shit is this real? Sam Hyde is hilarious.

I mean the art is really good in this spread

>The first lady is there to

yeah not intimidating at all, sorry.

example A of my point that conservatives don't give a shit about quality as well

Thanks for clarifying.

That drawing quality is so bad, much worse than in the old comics such as Indiana Jones and Jurassic Park. Marvel is an evil corporation that needs to be nuked.

What manchild ever gave a fuck about comic books.

They can do whatever the hell they want at the end of the day it's a twink faggot drawing in his basement

dammit, Marvel

This is fucking juvenile even for a company that publishes Howard The Duck and Deadpool.

It's bigger than that you mongoloid. This is an Anti-Straight, White, Male, trend across the entire Media. Entertainment and otherwise, along with Academia, and Government.

Holy shit, the simple minded morons are something else.

He can't keep getting away with this

That sounds like a pretty generic paleoconservative position on modern politics.

More please

>buggy doesn't flip

german engineering

>protecting one's people and destroying corruption is wrong because a "Nazi" is doing it

I mean maybe these screenshots are being taken way out of context, but I don't understand how this is supposed to be the bad guy. what the fuck are the heroes even protecting? is that the question i'm supposed to be asking here? that comic book heroism is only possible through the lens of a specific political ideology?

And it's getting worse, like in pic related if you've seen this bullshit it's LITERAL training in illogical thought.

Anything to the Right of Stalin, is Racist, and hateful, to a Cultural Marxist. Like I said, they're not living in reality.

This makes me fucking furious. How cucked can these people be?

Jesus, they really have to slap swastikas everywhere to make a point?

What comic is this, it's /k/-tier weapons autism.

>What manchild ever gave a fuck about comic books.
>They can do whatever the hell they want at the end of the day it's a twink faggot drawing in his basement

Here's a perfect example of the very cognitive dissonance I had just described a few posts earlier. He can't see the bigger picture. It's like they have a mental blockade.

Paleocons are more WN than you're making them out to be

>What manchild ever gave a fuck about comic books.

Your reaction is understandable, but we can't afford to cede popular culture to the left wing. Trying to be above it all is a cuckservative move.

This stuff must be challenged, mocked, subverted, disrupted, and ultimately, replaced.

This.
"Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose"

I thought this was a joke. Shame to see the left turned comics into embellished toilet paper.

fugg that wouldn't fly if it was released today

the punisher is great. i dont get why faggots always shoot innocents. frank had it right, take out the trash if you are on your way out.

This comic came out years ago.

Boomers caused the debt problem, which caused all the current problems.

Millennials are just angry cucks because they don't have the money their parents had. They have the same moral standarts as boomers, as they were raised by them

>readcomiconline.to/Comic/Punisher-War-Journal/Issue-6?id=53829

Punisher draw by Olivetti...y mi Dios, the villan is basically Cazador but bone white!