Is Reality Winner the one responsible for all the government leaks?

Is Reality Winner the one responsible for all the government leaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/news/337069-prosecutors-alleged-nsa-leaker-may-have-had-plans-for-more-leaks
cia.gov/careers/student-opportunities/undergraduate-internship-co-op-program-cyber-exploitation-officer.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

/thread

No. She has only had clearance for about three months. There have been leaks going on since before the general election if not earlier. She is probably the "source" in quite a number of recent stories but she's not the only leaker.

This user's right. Also, as an aside I have driven right past the NSA building in Fort Gordon, never thought twice about the place til this dipshit fucked herself over. Didn't think shit ever happened in Augusta, Georgia besides the masters

>Reality Winner
It was funny the other day on Tucker when they were discussing Reality Winner with Krystal Ball.

lol she's so fucked.

The comments on FB about Trump surely won't help her get any type of sympathy.

They should tell her stupid ass mother sentencing guidelines exist for a reason. An I hope the dumb bitch gets the max like Trump is planning.

Who is most of Sup Forums so happy to see her get fucked by the Trump administration but Snowden was considered a hero under the obama administration?

Because obama is a NIGGER

Snowden isn't a dumb bitch.

He also didn't try to fuck over the Russians and slander Trump.

Snowden revealed the planet wide net used to record all of our electronic communication, this dumb whore snuck a few documents out just to damage some old white guy she's all butthurt about cuz he's going to defund her abortion clini c and not virtue signal to her dumb ass for browny points like the stupid chimp obama is most well known for doing ad nauseum

Who was responsible for approving her to get clearence?

Is it possible that the person approving her knew she was likely to leak and did it on purpose?

i bet she's related to the Bush's

I hope so, dumb bitch

It's so obvious she eats pussy. Holy shit....

No, she is small time with no higher up connections, that's why she got arrested. She saw everyone else leaking and getting away with it so she thought she could too.

Snowden did what he did to reveal the fact that our governments (plural) are spying on us everywhere we go, every minute of the day, in most cases without a warrant and that they were doing so by using coercion, cyber theft and criminal hacking to gain access to communications systems and software that they shouldn't have had access to.

Ms. Winner was leaking classified information to the press for the sole purpose of harming the President and his administration. Combine this with her social media posts and she obviously had ill intentions for the President, his administration, and possibly the country.

>Is Reality Winner the one responsible for all the government leaks?

No.

She got caught because she made an amateur mistake. Other leaks were done by people who knew what they were doing.

Right? She's in fucking pussy heaven.

she's behind everything, she's the absolute top jew
she's going to take the fall now to assume a new identity so that when we take down soros and trace the puppet strings back to her she'll already be in her underground himalayan bunker remotely launching US nukes into China

Can I get a rundown on "Reality Winner"

She didn't make any mistake. It's the reporters who made the mistake by not removing the microdot shit.

She got her clearance while she was in the USAF. I don't know whether she had to get recertified for her job or how any of that works.

Anyway, she won't be leaking anything else for a while. BAIL DENIED. Which is pretty harsh for a minor felony. They are going to make sure she gets the 10 year maximum at least. There's an FBI report that she took more out on a thumb drive, so more charges are probably coming. If they offer her any kind of deal, she should take it.

Both Snowden and winner had negative attitude towards the presidents. Shouldn't we celebrate both of them uncovering information for the America people?

Going to a shit tier reporter is a mistake.

No, she was low-level stupidass and did shit at work where they track all the views/downloads/prints. Fucking emailed the reporter from work computer.

Comey and other high-ups presumably aren't as heavily monitored. They are the fuckers doing most of it.

"Winner" was a young impressionable fool who was taken for a ride by the deep state.

She can blame others all she wants. At the end of the day she was the idiot who decided it was age enough to swim with sharks.

Regardless, this bitch is BTFO

>kek

it wasn't hard to discover who had no business looking at it anyway. she had no work reason to be viewing it, let alone printing it out.

Plus, she immediately caved under questioning. Probably cried.

she was a DNC mole who got caught being treasonous and should be hung as an example.

Checked!

The Russia election manipulation stuff she leaked is exactly the kind oof stuff Trump would have suppressed.

8/10 would read her leaks again

KEK
also, CHECKED

You sound like you have a low iq

>be reporter
>get "NSA" document in the mail from some rando
>call NSA, describe document, "this yours?"
>NSA: Send me a copy and I'll tell you
>Reporter: OK
>NSA:Yup, one of ours
>NSA:Someone please go arrest this idiot rando

kek

Obviously not, she didn't even leak to the major outlets like the big leaks.

You from Augusta? That's my hometown. I'm not surprised this happened here. Ft. Gordon is a major communications base.
>GO DAWGS!!!!

idc

but i hope she gets raped hard in jail

Wrong! She had a TS/SCI as a AF Linguist.

Source: I went to DLI with her. She got her contractor clearance recently, but it's essentially same level of clearance. She literally went from wearing a uniform one day, to a suit the next doing the same shit. Same as me.

Snowden didn't post about burning down the White House and moving to Kyrgyzstan.

I didnt leak anything skinny fuckboi.
>flexes delts and abs

Now you best start walking or I'll get the strapon and teach you a lesson.

Thanks for the info, but for your own sake, please stop posting on Sup Forums.

I'm fine, nothing I say is classified or considered sensitive. Very aware of what is monitored and what isn't.

>look it up
>it's legit
Sheeeeit. Maybe she was THE leaker. I guess we'll find out soon, no way Trump doesn't tweet about this if true.

Yes.

Every single leak ever.

Reality Winner.

Yes.

its shia lebouf. she is shia lebouf

Seeing this stuff really bums me out. Is the NSA hurting for good people? I left with a TS/SCI, but I decided to use my GI bill. I'm not an analyst, I was a comms guy. Why is everything so fucked? Just shitty SSOs? I actually care. Should I apply or what? What the fuck.

I wouldn't go that far. She had access to some things, but most agencies have great compartmentalization techniques and barriers in place to make sure this doesn't happen.

Only time will tell, I am sure the forensics teams are knee deep in everything she has ever said, browsed, posted or thought about. I don't envy her right now. Obama pardoned Manning, don't think this administration sees traitors in the same light. Thank God.

Is this really what the left boilsdown to? Any attack on the team is the same regardless of the reasons for it? Snowdens leaks were to expose an ongoing violation of the Constitution which both parties were culpable in, Le Winnar just leaked whatever sensitive information she could get her hands on hoping it would make Trump look bad or contain something damaging to him.

I think it's funny that she plead not-guilty but she's on record in a jailhouse phone call telling her mom to go apeshit to the media so she can be pardoned like Manning.

Yeah man, you should always come back to help fight the good fight. Not sure if you were combat comm or comm support, but I know a lot of folks are hurting for network folks right now.

The SSOs really have no dog in this fight, once you get past the badging process and you're cleared into the SCIF it all falls onto the individual's integrity for the most part.

I'm sure you're aware of the applications in place to deter USB data pulls and the like, but there are so many loopholes due to mission essential equipment needs that it's really tough to negate this sort of thing.

What will happen is a total lock down on systems and accounts. Daily audits on all accounts, data analytics to see who is looking at what beyond their AOR. Things are going to get a lot tighter, and they should IMHO.

>Oh user its me again, remember me? I'm sorry I was mean to you awhile back. The guys on the base kept making sexual gestures towards me at work, I started taking steroids and doing crossfit so they'd stop abusing me.
>I'm a lot better now, I keep my clothes on like a feminine lady around others in public, I dropped crossfit for cardio, d-do you want to go on a date? Maybe do some cardio some time?

She already admitted to the FBI at her own doorstep that she had done it, and even though she hadn't been read her right, the Miranda warnings are just that, warnings. You should know your rights before the police come to ask you questions. She will be convicted for this.

>Is the NSA hurting for good people?

Every branch needs good people atm.

She will end up in Florence Supermax.

According to Davod Begnaud, CBS News:

Reality Winner allegedly told her sister she released "kinda important documents" and that she was gonna play the "pretty, white, cute card"

ywn be her prison bitch ;(

They'll send her somewhere with a CMU. Terre Haute most likely.

FUCKING THIS. I heard this shit on the radio and thought i misheard that. wtffffffffffff

is this a real question? You got the obvious answer spelled out for you by some patient anons

Talk about overplaying your hand.

I'll finish my associates in the fall. Sence you need network guys, I guess I'll do a CCNA bootcamp and recert my net+ and sec+. i'm going to call 1-866-NSA-HIRE. Any pro tips on the application process?

I was in for 6 and a Sgt.

Wooow! On 'the hill', FBI say they found notes in her home saying 'she wanted to burn the WH down'.

Will I finally get to see some scumbag hung for treason?

thehill.com/homenews/news/337069-prosecutors-alleged-nsa-leaker-may-have-had-plans-for-more-leaks

If you're looking at doing Network Security be sure to be on the up and up with the certs. DoD is cracking down hard on who can touch a machine now. As for applying to an Agency, don't tell anyone you are doing so. You're clearance is probably in a public trust somewhere, so OPM will prolly have to re-investigate you. Then ofc the poly will need to be done.

If I were you I would go here:
cia.gov/careers/student-opportunities/undergraduate-internship-co-op-program-cyber-exploitation-officer.html

Start low level internship that pays, do the relocation if needed and work from there. Knowing a second language always helps with the IC as well if you're able to do that. A lot of the network guys I know talk about Sec+, CEH and CISSP being pretty well desired in their realm.

Better question is: Is there a Fake Loser in existence?

hmm member when madonna said she wanted to do that thing

no

shes just an excuse to distract people from Seth Rich

>Nikki Haley
>Let nigs and yanks take down confederate flags

Outdated pic

Lifestyles poly or CI?
SEC+ is just a recert. CISSP is something I can get fine on my own time. I already have the question bank for an older one. I can't get CEH without an endorsement though, so that will have to wait. I couldn't pass it without the full course anyway.

Is the language desired enough to take the courses at college? What levels on the DLPT do I have to meet for them to count it? It's writing, reading and speaking right? I wasn't working with the linguists. Also I assume critical languages only. Are any of the criticals over saturated?

man for a moment I thought that was Amy Schumer

YANTAH RUN DAWN TUH THA RET DOT? SHEEEEEII-

unfortunate she is crazy, because she's kind of cute.

Been a while, eh?

Poly will depend on your read in, but a CI usually suffices for most spots. The language thing is always just a plus for them, no DLPT scores required, but don't be surprised if they have you talk with someone who is fluent or write some paragraphs for verification purposes. The major languages are always going to be Mandrian, Russian and Spanish. If you're able to learn Arabic, Urdu or Pahtu go right ahead. More power to you, but I wouldn't waste too much time on the ME stuff, that's more for operational folks who have to sift through that shit daily. Would be good for you to be able to read Mandrian or Russian in case you stumble upon meta data or code that is in one of those languages.

As far as the certs go, I think Sec+ is the only DoD requirement for being hands on with the equipment, but they like to have the office certified as much as possible.

Principles get you assreamed by those who have none. This is all out war. I'll find my principles again when the war is over.

I was originally planning on being a General Dynamics contractor, but I think I'd rather do this anyway. You've been very helpful. That DDI internship look interesting too. I really hope the audits help sort this shit show out. Best of luck.

Same to you. If you get no luck from Agency directly, look for these three corporations. Booz Allen, Leidos or The MITRE Corporation. Good luck and congrats on the degree!

They give any fuckstick a TS/SCI now-a-days.

I think the total number last I heard was around 1.2 million Americans have clearances. Probably half are Secret the rest are TS/SCI.

But yeah, I have met some sketchy idiots with high level clearances. Folks who still forget to leave their phones outside the SCIF on almost a daily basis, or do it out of defiance.

Fucking dreamworks face

>not holding the real criminals to account
>shooting the messenger for letting everyone in on what's really happening

Never change americucks.