Remember when he wasn't a conservative establishment shill?

remember when he wasn't a conservative establishment shill?
remember when he was actually fighting for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VuXNMkBJbNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes a good looking dude.

Ok psychic vampire; he's not a repub shill it is just the left has gotten so extreme most libertarian types appear right wing

leaf yourself

You fuckers are just too dumb to read between the lines. You realize that if you expose your power level (((they))) ruin you and prevent you from having your voice heard right?

"Globalists" = Jews

Whos the only person that Alex gave a 1.5 spot to to preach his message (even though he had to pretend to disagree with him)

PIC FUCKIN' RELATED.

youtu.be/VuXNMkBJbNg

I haven't watched him in a while. Is he criticizing Trump over the Saudi Arabia thing?

Peppridge Farms remembers

He was always a Zionist.

True. We can't always expect everyone to go full GTKRWN, particularly when they've got a lot to lose. I think he goes too far on the Nazi bashing, though. He could easily say the same shit and more about commies.

not true. libertarians are giving in to statism because the propagandists have found ways to exploit their fears and make them think libertarianism is unfeasible

i miss the old alex jones
the psychic vampire alex jones

>Trump
>conservative establishment

Plus Alex Jones would support anyone that's anti globalist, and Trump has been destroying it since he got elected.

We'll use him for certain things, discard the rest and go about our business. No one was saying he's Jesus.

Bill, was ok looking on his youth.

that was seriously two years ago? :-|

He really took quiting cigarettes to a whole new look. Most people just stop smoking and move on but Bill changed his fucking identity.

he used to call out mossad, zionism, and "jewish mafia elites" as he called them.
I haven't seen him overtly mention it since 2007-2008, though.

Yeah he was a real dream boat when he was younger

Remember when JIDF used to be the only paid shills here?

>AJ
>establishment shill

Nice projection, shariablu

Subsyitute globalist with kike and you have the mosf right winf most redpilled person on eart.
Labels matter only for brainlets, meaning js what smart people look at

(thread censored , please repost here and on stormfront)
Post pictures of BLOND TOP MODELS who you think would be good sperm and egg donor for the purpose of REGENERATION OF THE WHITE RACE and to give as a gift for other (willing) races so they can UPGRADE THEIR RACE so we can have OONE RAACEE FOOR AALL humans eventually so we can end up JEALOUSY(inferiority) , THE CAUSE OF RACISM and have a real equality by sharing what is desireable and so we must share the blond dna wich we believe is a gift from the gods or nature to mankind to be spread with LOVE. All man desire a white women that's why we must clone them and give them to men of all race or we have to make the sperm available for womens of all races who wants to be part of the white world. Money can also be given to non-white women for having white baby. Many non-white are just non white caucasians but are still caucasian if they love the white race , supports it, help propagate it , defend it. Also you can post image of black/brown women/men who are in fact of caucasian ancestry (50%-75%+ caucasian genes)
All the blonds model that we elect (1000 to 100000) Could be the kings and queens of the white race with the mission to assure order and a return to independance and an uncorrupted democratic system for the white people and all races who wants to be part of the AWO (the other races or nations not interested to join should be left in peace. Ideally every city would work similarly to an ancient Greek city/state/democracy and a blond king would serve as backup in case of chaos and guardian of the direct democracy.
A team should after research the psychological the background of the peoples in the pictures and then offer them the title of kingship in their area. Does kek and pepe agree ?

Fucking auto-correct.

This.

The original Alex Jones was much better looking.

Cool Post!

He fights for me with every sip of cool, filtered water.

He is slamming the Interdimensional child molesting shapeshifting psychic vampires everyday son.

>remember when he wasn't trying to sell us something?
No, no I don't.

How can you fight the mind control powers of the reptilian overlords if you don't drink BILL HICKS' BONE BROTH??