Isn't Comey guilty of the same thing she did? We need to investigate Comey asap...

Isn't Comey guilty of the same thing she did? We need to investigate Comey asap. Not to mention all the tax dollars he wasted, while this dumb bitch goes to jail for something minor.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6g3tev/yuge_comey_admits_crime_under_espionage_act/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Refugee Beats Wife With Hammers After Seeing What She Forgot

I am glad. She had it coming. Dumb cunts dating shitskins

Yep, he is. She's cooperating fully and has already admitted that she was using TOR to coordinate her treason with other people. I'm expecting a list of her Twitter pals would match up pretty good.

Comey is guilty of nothing. Who is guilty is that goddamn Trump Russian spy fucker. White trash of america elected a Russian operative for President. When will white trash learn?

>Isn't Comey guilty of the same thing she did?
comey leaked his notes from a memo that weren't classified
he basically leaked his unclassified notes he was going to say on public TV today early

Lol is CNN paying you?

Shoot yourself you fag shill

Comey is guilty of deliberately keeping documents from proper classification so he could leak them later according to his own sworn testimony, that's a felony.

He also admitted today that Loretta Cankles obstructed justice today while under oath.

Seriously this is going to light off a shitstorm, I hope the shills were rationed extra Prozac.

>Seriously this is going to light off a shitstorm
I really really really hope people start getting locked the fuck up or something, but I'm not going to hold my breath either. We saw how they let Hillary slide after it was found she was actually smashing Blackberries with hammers and wiping all her harddrives.

>"they"
You mean Obama? Wow it's amazing that Obama's hand picked groups of conspirators were let off the hook.

That was then, you can't compare the DOJ under Obama to Sessions' DOJ.

I hope you're right. But don't be surprised if nothing happens.

This is a tactic you've been using for a while and it's painfully obvious.

Please just stop, it's not working.

>That was then, you can't compare the DOJ under Obama to Sessions' DOJ.
their the same people inside and not one person has been prosecuted from Hitlery to Comey who are all traitorous dogs.

i wish i could get some of those tasty shekels
is anything i wrote incorrect?

A tactic? lol what the fuck are you talking about? Are you actually accusing me of being a shill because I think our government is so corrupt to the core that they won't lock up Hillary? Whatever kid. Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit and should be behind bars, but isn't. Remember this little exchange a few years from now when nothing happens.

It wasn't a leak, none of what Comey said was classified. Stay mad Drumpfkin

Kill yourself shill

He wrote a few memos that wouldn't have classified info on them because he knew trump would like about the conversations. Mueller has the classified memos that actually have classified information on them

yeah it's the demotivational shilling, we know all about it, take this faggot:

i'll just sit back and laugh as more of you idiots get arrested

nothing was delivered to mueller yet, try to pay attention

this is correct and the classified meeting was scheduled to occur after the televised testimony
deal with it, nerds

It was reported last month that Mueller reviewed the memos. How do you review things without having them when you're in charge of the investigation?

you're not smart at all you piece of shit smug faggot. stop acting like you are. you're a treasonous scumbag

>demotivational shilling
What am I demotivating you from doing exactly you ass? You're not in any position to effect the outcome either way. Maybe you could pull that if there was some sort of information you had, or something we were all digging in, or something that you could be out doing. If that was the case I would keep my mouth shut. But there's literally nothing that can be done on our end right now, and I'm merely expressing my opinion that like three people are reading.

how many cocks do you suck on a average weekend CTR?

Yes, see Comey's prior testimony explaining his guilt here:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6g3tev/yuge_comey_admits_crime_under_espionage_act/

Post Winners qt sister.

>It was reported
sources say...

I'm pretty smart. Smart enough to see through caked on bullshit and people are getting tired of your games. Things are in motion, Reality is talking, etc, as sources have reported, and this is going to expose a huge number of abuses of power on top of the ones already exposed which happened under Obama.

I'm guessing that after Nov. 8, the Obama administration went out of its way to recruit as many anti-white-male, crazy ass lunatic SJW people and stuffed them inside of every post possible just as a final fuck you, and these people (once they figured out how to use their computer terminals) went hog wild, expecting that as the new godlike caste they would never be held to account.

Surprise, they will be and are right now. I'm quite sure that this is setting off a massive vetting effort at this instant as well.

It's going to be a disaster for the deep state.

Bupp

You think when Comey and Mueller met they didn't talk about anything? When Comey said Mueller had the memos he was lying?

>sources say
lol
play your sources say game some more, mueller has not acknowledged receipt of the memos, and I predict he will never receive the original documents because they were not written contemporaneously with comey's meetings with trump, but way after, and that the FBI can detect this based on very well known chemical and micrographic analyses of the paper and ink

he will try to pass of photocopies or nothing at all, the dog ate it

bump

The source was Comey today, you fucking retard

>Comey made up some bullshit
he does this frequently

Checked em!!!

Pop

So you believe Mueller went to the fbi but didn't review the memos? You also believe Comey committed purgery over fake memos?

Favorite elf.

No I expect he thinks he will be able to claim the dog at the originals, which would show through scientific analysis to have been written well after his meetings with Trump, were somehow lost but will proffer photocopies or digital copies instead, to avoid the analysis of the originals. I explained this already, are you fucking retarded?

>implying perjury only re: memos

Stay retarded and poor faggot shill

Great crackpot theory there tyrone

Yes. His notes were taken down on a classified system while he was still FBI director. The information was classified before he leaked it. He also committed perjury by leaking the information before he claimed.

Watch as Comey utterly fails to ever produce the original documents, relegating the copies or digital recreations to hearsay status as their authenticity can not be guaranteed.

I promise this is what will happen.

bump

With some makeup she might be cute

Bump.

Anagram of "Seth Conrad Rich": "Hardcore Snitch"

actual bump

the memos he leaked weren't classified
the classified hearing took place after the televised testimony
do you really think his lawyer would have advised him to admit leaking classified info on TV?

I hope Comey doesn't get suicided with two bullets to the head before he can bring Lynch, Hillary, and the whole Obama administration down

he goofed

or it's a long term plan to save his own ass by ass raping chillary

If his lawyer has the same understanding of basic legal concepts like "intent" as Comey has, then yes, yes his lawyer would have advised him to do that.

bumpity bump bump

>the memos he leaked weren't classified

Those memos were taken down while he was on duty as FBI director into a classified system. Cool backpedaling on "private" tho.

>do you really think his lawyer would have advised him to admit leaking classified info on TV?

He perjured by saying it was private information that was leaked after the tweet. The information was entered into a classified system by the then FBI director and then leaked to the press and then lied under oath about when he did it. He dun goofed.

if he leaked classified info on national TV then why hasn't he been arrested yet? that dumb bitch that leaked to the intercept was arrested within hours of the documents being handed over to the NSA

You guys need to diversify your news intake. If you only watch my boy AJ you'll go crazy and won't be able to defend yourself in an argument without sounding delusional. Comey is a cuck but he isn't completely retarded

so, is he arrested and charged right now? why not?

that is such hideous propaganda.

>so, is he arrested and charged right now? why not?

Washington is a corrupt shithole. Lynch needs to be arrested for this too for obstruction. Regardless, The Drumpfster gets a pass.

>Washington is a corrupt shithole
reality winner got arrested within hours but trump is too much of a fucking cuck to enforce the law on comey?
is this what you think? trump is limp dick faggot that just got cucked on national TV?

>why hasn't he been arrested yet
You're assuming that he won't be. Warrants and such take time and perhaps it was part of a broader deal, as I alluded to.

You have a strangely alien, illogical mind. Woman?

>reality winner got arrested within hours but trump is too much of a fucking cuck to enforce the law on comey?

Reality Winner went beyond stupid with concrete physical evidence. Everything around Comey can be undermined by good lawyers into being considered circumstantial.

So Mueller is in on it too?

Your logic is lacking (no arrest = he didn't do the same thing). If your argument holds up, then why wasn't Hillary Clinton arrested?

Mueller has not confirmed receipt of any notes or documents which Comey alludes to.

You're fake news.

Yeah this, they are probably Tor friends together in their formerly secret chat room.

Cooper worked for the CIA, remember?

>then why wasn't Hillary Clinton arrested?

Comey ran protection for her.

do gore next time

so comey just cucked trump right in front of the entire world?
fucking wow
if he committed a crime and trump didn't arrest him then trump is the biggest limp dick cuck to get flagrantly disrespected on national tv like that

Too bad he lied under oath about the time and "reason"

Mueller is named as one of the criminal cabal who covered up evidence that 9/11 was an inside job-your own Deep State government conspired for mass murder. The dominos cannot fall yet so just let people debate the little things while humanity is soon to be rid of the evil that controls us all. All of this hysteria is the dying throes of evil vs good.

Couldn't he just say that he talked with someone from the nyt the day before he leaked the memo about the discussion he had with trump? Could he do that, though, it'd still be leaking...

It's perfect, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

I have every good feeling that he will do a great job. He knows the human landscape, it's a specialized one.

B u m p

Thanks for sharing the blue and correcting the record.

>so comey just cucked trump right in front of the entire world?

I'm sure that's how Comey saw it until Drumpf fired his ass.

comey just cucked trump in front of the world today and this is all you got?

Fuck off shill

that bitch aint using tor. she's an idiot. she was caught the second she did it.

That would be worse. He was still FBI then. His leak involved notes that he took while he was FBI, making them government property and classified information. It would also contradict his testimony under oath. The premise of his leaking admission rests upon him already having been fired and leaking the info after Drumpf's tweet, which is proven false.

Troll away. I don't recall seeing Trump dressed up like Howdy Doody.

no because the Comey memo was not classified

Bumping

Muhhh because Comey said it was not classified.

You're just trying to trigger me. You care more about this than I do. After all, Drumpf was exonerated by Comey's testimony.

she's been singing like a canary in the joint user, please try to stay up to date

yfw Reality bites