Sup Forums If only two parties are able to get elected, do we still live in a democracy?

Sup Forums If only two parties are able to get elected, do we still live in a democracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where? here? we are a republic federation of united states, not a democracy. are you talking about the UK election?

Of course we do. Its the nature of democracy that easily manipulated retards make all the decisions, so really its a 1 party system and always will be. The (((them))) party.

>US education

Kill politicians.

Any country that calls itself a democracy but only is able to elect two parties.

please elaborate, muhammed

make a man choose between two options and he'll think he has free will -some philosopher bloke, probably a jew

this. it's why I'm moving out of the states

Being a republic doesn't exclude being a democracy

nobody calls the united states a democracy. we are a republic of united states. we vote in our states in a contest against other voters in our states, to decide what may best suit our united federations of states.

didn't we go through this in november? are you retarded?

Democracy is a meme.

>2 parties
>Land of the free
You can't make this shit up

>republic of united states

You are ALSO a representative democracy you autist.

you're damn right. what are you driving at, big rig? especially in light of the OP here. we vote locally to send reps everywhere. we are represented, democratically. we vote for local clowns all the time.

No one calls the u.s a republic

No.

You're the one who said you were "not a democracy". You are, as much as the UK, just a different kind.

>Muslim education

Jews are smarter, richer, and better than everyone else. They control the world for a reason.

BASED as shit. we the people are the only losers in this corrupt system!

>this. it's why I'm moving out of the states
Where you headed to user?
Poland?

>They control the world for a reason.

And if they get gassed, it will be for a reason. Acceptance doesn't factor into it.

>And if they get gassed, it will be for a reason.
I love this kind of talk.
Fully hard.

This

There "but we are a republic" dumb motherfuckers need to hang themselves. Are we a monarchy then you idiots?

yes. and in that critical moment when all the forces collided and i anonymously made a political statement. i was legally and strictly right. we are not a democracy. seek an apology from anyone who told you otherwise.

honestly bro this is politics so its a better thread than most of these but if you're taking this kind of angle you might as well post some faggot shit here like straight up retard shit here

When asked what it felt like to scalp a humans face he replied "I wouldn't know I've only scalped communists".

>city people education

You stated it as: 'because we are a republic, we are not a democracy'. That's the issue, nothing else.

I'm thinking greenland

Svalbard is visa-free, polar bear full.

His hope and optimism: Gone

right. that's a matter of fact. remember that OP was suggesting there are jews that make our entire electorate forget about this fact

What the fuck?

Saying 'because we are a republic, we are not a democracy', is patently false.

Unless you mean that republicanism itself subverts democracy which is a pretty fucking choice opinion.

it's not a choice opinion. we are a republic of united states.

The only Paradigm's that matter are:

1) Sane vs Insane

2) Breeders vs Non-Breeders

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

the only paradigms are power and numbers. Right now jews have all the power (money) in this world, but they don't have the numbers, so they fight the 99% with their jew tricks like media and education control.

>hurrr just breed more have 10 kids

with what fucking money retard