Why are liberal memes so cringy?

Why are liberal memes so cringy?

>pic related

ayy lmao

>Least I Could Do
I am genuinely surprised this is still going.

they're right though

Most liberals are women, or atleast have the test level of a woman. And chicks aint funny

>implying any liberal man looks like that guy
hearty laugh

This. Leftist men are basically women so even the males aren't funny.

Any memes that aren't made on Sup Forums are shit. They try to force their memes whereas ours grow naturally

because most memers are almost exclusively obese depressed people who spend most of their lives wasting on the internet and memes are their only way to get some semblance of approval and interaction from other human beings

Because, OP, liberals are cringey tards whose humor sucks hairy asshole.

Pic not related, because asshole is hair-free.

>Sup Forums
>not forcing memes

wasnt this guy an MRA 10 years ago?

Area 51 is a real place though.

holy shit that's actually worse than cad

That's moderately funny though. You coulda easily picked something else.

An omnipresent 'holier than thou' attitude on the part of the creators which lead them to speak down to their audience

Plus actually trying to create a meme instead of making some OC, throwing it out into the world, and letting what happens happen/

Yeah, this

>virtue signaling
>moderately funny

>implying forced memes arent funny

Bogdaposting was one of the funniest shit ever happsning
The literal NOFUNALOWED spergs trying to stop were the ones being fools in the end

>implying that isn't a reddit tier meme

T. I have shit sense of humor

Go to bed, sperg.

But they're sort of right here. The aliens aren't in area 51.

I guess it makes sense that he ended up with her. She was the best girl and I dropped the comic after she just randomly decided to fuck the Mary Sue Self Insert after denying his cheap tricks for years before he went full Alpha God.

>Bogposting
>reddit tier meme
Spot the pathetic nufaggot

Bogposting was authentic pol as if gets

Does anyone know that webcomic that has a fox with a monocle, bear with a tie, a little boy, and a park ranger. Sometimes the fox dresses as a nazi

After you go kill yourself, Deshawn

you're gonna make me defend a lame unoffensive lukewarm comic. you make it as if it's the most abhorrent thing to exist.

LICD is by and far the biggest piece of shit comic I've ever read. I'm with

How can you go to this much trouble to rip on loss and still fuck it up? If Evelyn is genetically female it would explain a lot but god damn.

>awww

It's funny how powerful americans feel when they use this shit. It's elementary school stupid. Do you make and L with your index and thumb and no you your way around debating as well?

>LICD
>05.06.17
This shit is still going?

I bet you laugh til you piss yourself to Modern Simpsons too.

said by a fucking KRAUT

What the h*ck are you one about?

That's a dejected, disappointed "awww" not a "aww sweetie, no" kind of patronizing "aww"

CAD will get ripped on till the end of time, what a stupid fucking loser, holy shit.

do you have a definition in your head for meme or is it just mean image

You can't really force a meme on Sup Forums
There are no upvotes, no recognition to be had or money to be made
Our memes live or die by their own merit

lol this faggot was one of the worst attention whores on something awful's CAD mock threads. he took all of his insane drawings (transgirl diaries) off the internet but i think theres a few left.

>getting this autistic over the fact that a meme comic didn't follow the exact format you wanted for the meme

>big posting
>authentic Sup Forums
Advice Dog, FBF, Ron Paul and Moonman are authentic memes. Bog posting started out as a forced meme since the same ten faggots kept making threads over and over again featuring them. Lurk moar you cancerous faggot

>Aliens can't exist because Trump would have blabbed about it
>But Russian collusion evidence totally exists and is just kept tightly under wraps from any and all leaks

My friend still mentions it from time to time, but he has criminally awful taste in everything. The fucker loves CAD, LICD, and Goblins without even the slightest bit of irony.

>There is no ARea 51

wat

someBODY

>no Area 51
Walk in then and see if you wont get shot, fagberals

My bad, you're right. Thank you for correcting me.

Can I get a quick gestalt on pic related?

I have the archive of all her comics. They're the truest expression of humanity I've ever seen. The fact that she doesn't make any more deeply saddens me.

The unique variations of bogposting were the really funny shit. My favorite was the Abo bogpost. Does anyone have it saved?

once told me

>there is no area 51
...did..did they just take "pretending things dont exist, and a jewish conspiracy" from us

That one actually got a chuckle out of me.

Bogposting was a forced meme and the original wasn't funny imo. What was funny, is when you were familiar with the original bogposting, and someone posted a topical variation of it.

Why that artist is so miserable but doesn't just kill themselves already really makes you think.

Not too bad.
What?
What?

The tranny ones are the worst.

Why are liberals incapable of drawing characters who don't have a cold

I guess so. Its irritating that I share a world with people who dedicate massive amounts of time to something they take pride in, and its that bad. How does it not irritate you? Your taxes are probably subsidizing their life because their work is such poor quality that they can't afford to take care of themselves.

>Bill_Nye_Saves_The_World_Webcomic_Issue_1.jpg

That's a bit funny to be honest and it even really made me think.

Who are these statuesk demi-gods?
I might need some sort of extensive explanation.

>drumpf
>covfefe
Liberal humor is currently about grasping for any reason to mock Trump no matter how petty or inconsequential. It is combined with calling everything he does an "impeachable offense." It isn't funny because it is too pathetic and desperate.

They haven't told him about it yet because they know he won't keep his mouth shut.

Also Area 51 is very real and has been a testing location for advanced aircraft for many years. No, I don't think there are any aliens there.

Comebacks.txt

Spergatude conformed.

>LICD
i thought it was funny when i was 15
>Explosm
still funny
>Dr McNinja
nostalgia
>and this
pic related

So this is a tranny right?

>>covfefe
>tfw this could've been /ourmeme/
Where did we go wrong, Sup Forums?

First time I saw that stupid fucking ice cream story I knew they ran out of shit to dump on him for.

QUICK RUNDOWN
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

So what's the deal with these guys again?

two words mr shitlib faggot: plausible deniability

Yeah her comics were always just about trans stuff.

It's not just the online memes, op. It's any form of leftist humor. It's based on false thoughts of righteousness, that is neither funny to those agree and those who disagree. It's a comedic death spiral.
Humor comes from reality and relating complex thoughts to less educated people in an appealing way.
That is why the left can't win. They are unappealing, wrong, fight against eachother, and most importantly they have horrible leadership. The idea of a strong leader no longer exist to them because that would be an inequality.

Simply, they are following a wrong path.

Please rate my comic. It's very politcally charged

I laugh at you and the obvious disappointment you must bring to your family. One can just read the failure echoing in your post.

>anything more than 100k dead
that's cute. more germans died leaving russia

He has a point you know.

His old comics were better.

WTF IT WINKED AT ME, also is that woman's asshole?

I try. Unlike you, who's life only amounted to laughing at shitawful webcomics and bragging about it on a Singaporean ISIS recruitment board.

seriously i just dont understand how they can sit here and make soemthing so abosultely positively atrocous libcucks need to learn how to do something more productive with there own live styles all they do is mock and copy like a bunch of fuckin whiney ass bitches go get lifes please and stop trying to make this weird aliens okay aliens are NOT okay its a jew agenda trying to constntly be shoved down our asses

Doesnt matter if some guys pushed it initiyianlly what matters it took of

So stfu, faggot

T.witness to the first Bog-thread

Eating two scoops is an impeachable offense. Period.

Liberals who think they're smarter than a billionaire are fucking pathetic. People on welfare should be brought in and harvested for organs, they're useless in a retard's body.

....I actually found that moderately funny. I'll rake on shitty webcomics for an entire day, but this was really not that bad. Didn't even lean too heavy on the LE DUNEL GLUMPF XDDD nonense.

Again, this is all relative, but there are far worse shit out there.

So what I could be a billionaire too if I had been gifted with a small loan of 1 million dollars

What?

I dont know why.
But i laughed.

7/10, desufampai

Trannies are mentally unhinged confirmed.

>also is that woman's asshole?

dont stop him bong, he's on a roll!

>implying this isn't a good one

i don’t get it

no shit, being trans is caused by a mental illness, and when it's left untreated it leads to the development of other mental conditions on top of it. The longer they wait to start hormones the crazier they get.

>Implying the quick rundown and the Bogdanoffs themselves aren't great memes

holy fuck shaggy is a mtf tranny. This is what weed does to people, never smoke marijuanas